Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goku Black vs Kale

Let the shitstorm begin.

Kale could win, but Black Goku imo since he had a lot of variability, like with having ki swords. Vegeta and Goku struggled against him before he even fused, in their blue forms. When Kale had her moment in the tournament, Vegeta and Goku obviously couldn't kill her due to rules.

Though I only saw the anime, not sure how far the manga is or the differences.

Comment

Hmm.Berserk Kale showed great showings against Goku it won't be easy initially imo Kale dominates but loses once Black improves

Comment

Super's power scaling is too skewed at this point to try and make sense out of.

I'd give it to Kale, but on the other hand, I'd give it to Goku Black due to being a better fighter, skill-wise, and possibly having more experience(likely not).
        Poetry In Motion

Comment

Black Goku would figuratively and literally cockslap Kale.

Comment

Yeah, after seeing Kale being incapable of beating SSG Goku, Black takes this.

Comment

Berserker Kale walks through SSJB Kamehameha's and ragdolled a stronger Goku then Black fought, she takes this

Comment

Berserk Kale is far above SsjB Goku but Goku Black can really fast adapt and his power can skyrocket to kale's level.

Comment

What kind of a mismatch is this? Base Black stomps.

Comment

Working...
                  X