Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omega Shenron (DBGT) vs Super Shenron (DBZ Super)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Omega Shenron (DBGT) vs Super Shenron (DBZ Super)

    Omega Shenron gets hype and speculation feats against Super Shenron's actual feats. Who wins?

    #2
    Super Shenron eats him.
    Alvarius B. - Sleep Gunner

    Comment


      #3
      I'm pretty sure Omega Shenron can wish to be as big as Super Shenron.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Future Vision View Post
        I'm pretty sure Omega Shenron can wish to be as big as Super Shenron.
        Based on what? I could also say Krillin could bust the multiverse if he wanted to.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Guest View Post

          Based on what? I could also say Krillin could bust the multiverse if he wanted to.
          The OP read it. That would imply that Krillin is stronger than Beerus which he's not.
          Last edited by Future Vision; February 12th, 2017, 07:50 PM.

          Comment


            #6
            If we were to hype Omega (strictly in GT), he'd probably be somewhere in Beerus' ballpark. Super Shenron would still, probably, decimate him.
            Last edited by Ziku; February 12th, 2017, 09:15 PM.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Ziku View Post
              If we were to hype Omega (strictly in GT), he'd probably be somewhere in Beerus' ballpark. Super Shenron would still, probably, decimate him.
              I think Beerus is stronger than Super Shenron.

              Comment


                #8
                what hype does omega shenron have?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  what hype does omega shenron have?
                  1. Being able to grant his own wishes.

                  2. Being able to have infinite wishes.

                  3. Being able to destroy a universe and being able to survive said universal attack.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Future Vision View Post

                    1. Being able to grant his own wishes.

                    2. Being able to have infinite wishes.

                    3. Being able to destroy a universe and being able to survive said universal attack.
                    he cant do 1 and 2.
                    3 maybe.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      universal is probably nothing for super shenron.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Guest View Post

                        he cant do 1 and 2.
                        3 maybe.
                        Well like I said it's hype including the hype feats how powerful do you think he is compared to his opponent?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          universal is probably nothing for super Shenron.
                          If it's relevant to Beerus then it is something to Super Shenron since I believe Beerus is stronger than Super Shenron.
                          Last edited by Future Vision; April 22nd, 2017, 11:07 AM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Does Super Shenron even have universal feats?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Future Vision View Post
                              Does Super Shenron even have universal feats?
                              i dont think he needs it.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Hazard View Post

                                i dont think he needs it.
                                He does against Omega Shenron.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Crayons What do you think?

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Future Vision View Post
                                    Crayons What do you think?
                                    Both are noob. Master Roshi Sister solo..

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Crayons View Post

                                      Both are noob. Master Roshi Sister solo..
                                      Who?

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Future Vision View Post

                                        Who?
                                        Google Dot Com

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X