Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naruto vs Ichigo

EOS forms

Basically, Naruto doesn't get The Last feats?

Comment

I see a stomp

Comment

why new thread? wasnt it already made before?
        My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

These days, the VS forum is not so hot after all.

Comment

Originally posted by One of Them View Post
            I see a stomp
            which side?

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
              which side?
              u kno

The only factor Naruto has is those TSBs, which I don't know where they stand these days in terms of hax

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
                These days, the VS forum is not so hot after all.
                hard for it to be hot for something already done so many times, I can talk but there probably wont be anything new for this debate especially that ichigo may or may not be stronger than naruto but has NOTHING to back it up

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
                  hard for it to be hot for something already done so many times, I can talk but there probably wont be anything new for this debate especially that ichigo may or may not be stronger than naruto but has NOTHING to back it up
                  I'll have an easier time proving Ichigo is multi universal than you'll have proving Naruto is multi planet level

Comment

I'll have an easier time proving Ichigo is multi universal than you'll have proving Naruto is multi planet level
                    you'll have no time prooving ichigo is multiversal because then naruto is aswell, also you cant proove nothing for ichigo since he has no feats

Comment

you'll have no time prooving ichigo is multiversal because then naruto is aswell,
                      Because Ichigo scales to Naruto? Please make sense for once

also you cant proove nothing for ichigo since he has no feats
                      You haven't heard anything and you're already denying it. That is a horrible, biased way to start losing

Comment

• PrezesE
                        PrezesE commented
                        Editing a comment
                        first proove hes even continental

• One of Them
                        One of Them commented
                        Editing a comment
                        First things first: how big is Las Noches/Seireitei?

Btw, sincerely, how strong do you currently view Ichigo at his strongest in general?

Comment

Btw, sincerely, how strong do you currently view Ichigo at his strongest in general?
                        I simply dont, if I were to go by feats it would have to be like island lvl, up to continent if scaled to kenpachi, aside from that he was suggested and always hinted to be ridiculously powerfull bu there is just no feats to back it up and due to yhwachs bullshit at the end we dont even get good enough exposition to guess
                        and how about you?

Comment

I simply dont, if I were to go by feats it would have to be like island lvl, up to continent if scaled to kenpachi,
                          You need to be clarified on these first

aside from that he was suggested and always hinted to be ridiculously powerfull bu there is just no feats to back it up and due to yhwachs bullshit at the end we dont even get good enough exposition to guess
                          There is such a thing as powerscaling and stated data, including multipliers and other numbers. Yes there is enough exposition on Yhwach and Ichigo. Hell, even Yamamoto, Aizen, Ichibei, Kenpachi, and Gerard. Maybe others too. You just have to powerscale because not everybody makes a big boom, but they can and have one-shot characters that make bigger booms than themselves. According to you, Ulquiorra > Dangai Ichigo > EoS Ichigo because "feats."

and how about you?
                          Imo Ichigo is the type of character that does not have the AoE to destroy the universe like Yhwach, but would rather simply destroy space/time where he strikes if he wanted. He destroyed a dimension with his Reiatsu alone in a weaker version so it seems natural. Kubo is not about the big flashy booms. The man one-shot Yhwach twice, while having been sucked dry of Quincy and Hollow powers. That was a nerfed Ichigo's Bankai that Yhwach was still scared enough of it to attempt to warp it broken once again. Again this is the Majesty that could and was going to erase everything, our universe(the Material World) being one of them. And he wasn't doing it by "upsetting the balance," because we clearly see him shooting the black waves that he used to attack throughout the entire final fight to destroy everything. And "upsetting the balance" does not explain "creation" either.
                          For the purpose of Vs, I say low end multi-galactic due to unspecified timeframe of the destruction and creation of universes maxing at 7 days.
                          Last edited by One of Them; February 22nd, 2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• One of Them
                            One of Them commented
                            Editing a comment
                            EoS young Naruto: Easily having a lot more firepower than every incarnation of the Juubi prior to Kaguya, the latest showing being iirc Juubito's x4 massive BDs
                            In the Last: No-selling a moon splitter in like 2 or 3 stages below his most powerful form
                            Last edited by One of Them; March 4th, 2018, 12:49 PM.

• PrezesE
                            PrezesE commented
                            Editing a comment
                            now look at it, look at what you said about ichgo (last 2-3 sentences) and, having in mind that we actually see 5 different dimentions created by kaguya, tell me that I do have to point out the difference in how you treat each of this topic's fighters

• One of Them
                            One of Them commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I truly don't see how Kaguya's dimensions have any relevance or how any of it is comparable to the usage of Yhwach's power. If you would like to explain...

Ichigo wins.
                          Naruto wont be able to defend against Ichigo Cutting Power Physically. If a Kunai can hurt EoS Naruto. LoL Zangetsu > Kunai

Comment

Originally posted by Crayons View Post
                            Ichigo wins.
                            Naruto wont be able to defend against Ichigo Cutting Power Physically. If a Kunai can hurt EoS Naruto. LoL Zangetsu > Kunai
                            RcDToNJ.gif
                            still more powerfull than anything in bleach, naruto stomps
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by PrezesE; March 3rd, 2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Naruto no doubt

Comment

Comment

RcDToNJ.gif
                                  still more powerfull than anything in bleach, naruto stomps
                                  Scan above.. Read it :) Physical and Chakra attacks are different thing. Naruto has split durability.. Even Naruto combination of Biju + 9 Biju ULTRA SPINNER RASENGAN could not dent Kaguya..but Sakura punch and kakashi kunai able to hurt Kaguya.
                                  Last edited by Crayons; March 6th, 2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Grimjow riping holes im spacetime which equals to universal potency. Yamamot hots as the core of the sun, Ywatch ability to steal and negate any power. Bleach charaters fight in higher dimension. Aizen power level was so high hes evaporating people for existence. Ichibe can litter change you into anything he wants. Bleach stomps easy.

Comment

Working...
                                    X