Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comics vs DBZ(Current Hot Topic Beerus & Vegeta vs Monarch & Darkseid)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comics vs DBZ(Current Hot Topic Beerus & Vegeta vs Monarch & Darkseid)

Discuss how dbz feats do agains't comic feats and vice versa.

Discuss where dbz characters are in COMICS power and vice versa.

Discuss Comic vs dbz battles

For example, Spiderman vs yajirobi, and reasonings who'd win, it's open discussion really.

atta boy beholdy, keep that mvc comics vs dbz spirit alive

Comment

can I make a suggestion to all thing Goku and or Superman related be in the other thread so it doesn't take up 99.99?% of this one. I also made Gohan vs thor and Piccolo vs Martian manhunter.
      also can we do comics vs comics like superman vs galactus (another thread I made)

Comment

Tez, post your scan here.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
          atta boy beholdy, keep that mvc comics vs dbz spirit alive
          ^^
          So, if we get the feat, Beerus > odin in your opiniopn?

Comment

Also since I do not want this to fall apart from the start, can we hold back ones like Brolli vs Hulk until like the third page?

Comment

If were doing this you guys would have to be very specific about the situation

Comment

This is not a good idea at all lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tomie View Post
                  Tez, post your scan here.
                  Right, what was that nigg name? S3rp3nt3 right? For you my dude. Thor lightning.jpg thor lightning 2.jpg thor lightning 3.jpg

Comment

This thread is fucking stupid.

Comics are all about the feats, while Dragonball has less feats than you're average anime, which by default has less feats than comics

Not only that comics have different writers, with different levels of intoxication or drug intake, making some pretty retarded showings. Remember Red Hulk killed Hulk and Silver Surfer (who he drained like nothing), in a Loeb comic. The Watcher had to bring them back.

So comparing just because Beerus and Goku did a punch is silly.

Comment

• S3rp3nt3
                      S3rp3nt3 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Basically what you said.
                      Another example is when Red Hulk has punch the Watcher (the same guy at the same league of Odin or Zeus).

• Beholder
                      Beholder commented
                      Editing a comment
                      we had a thread like this in mvc also

It was good

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                    Right, what was that nigg name? S3rp3nt3 right? For you my dude.
                    So here Thor was help by Loki.
                    Also, were are those universal shockwaves? They are not even mention.
                    Last edited by S3rp3nt3; September 17th, 2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactician View Post
                      This thread is fucking stupid.

Comics are all about the feats, while Dragonball has less feats than you're average anime, which by default has less feats than comics

Not only that comics have different writers, with different levels of intoxication or drug intake, making some pretty retarded showings. Remember Red Hulk killed Hulk and Silver Surfer (who he drained like nothing), in a Loeb comic. The Watcher had to bring them back.

So comparing just because Beerus and Goku did a punch is silly.
                      Blame the dbztards, they're the ones hyped up because their pet show finally got a feat that puts their foot in the door for cosmic powerhouses like Galactus, little do they know guys like Thor have been doing shit like that for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post

So here Thor was help by Loki.
                        Also, were are the universal shockwaves? They are not even mention.
                        I knew you would mention that. Loki didn't help with much, he pinpointed the point in space where Thor had to strike to breakdown the dimensional gate, nothing more. And scans below.

They were in a different corner of the universe when they heard and felt Thor's lightning. Also I'm looking for the scan of Thor and Thunderstrike clashing and sending reibrations through the universe but I forgot what I named it, Tomie think you can help me out with that?

thor lightning4.jpg thor lightning 5.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

comic palpatine pret much can teleport any db character into a black hole and he also hide he precense too

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                            I knew you would mention that. Loki didn't help with much, he pinpointed the point in space where Thor had to strike to breakdown the dimensional gate, nothing more. And scans below.

They were in a different corner of the universe when they heard and felt Thor's lightning. Also I'm looking for the scan of Thor and Thunderstrike clashing and sending reibrations through the universe but I forgot what I named it, Tomie think you can help me out with that?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n71752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n71753[/ATTACH]
                            Go to Manga vs Comics, he has already show the scan.

Comment

Spiderman

Comment

Supa Cyan Goddo Powa
                                This Heat - Working Night

Comment

I Got one

SSJ4 Gogeta (or Vegito) Full Power VS Odin (Full Power) (Destroyer Armor)
                                  Goeta (or Vegito) Can use Kio ken x100 Dragonfist soul punisher or anything he has. Fight takes place in asgard

Comment

Originally posted by Davetron 2.0 View Post
                                    I Got one

SSJ4 Gogeta (or Vegito) Full Power VS Odin (Full Power) (Destroyer Armor)
                                    Goeta (or Vegito) Can use Kio ken x100 Dragonfist soul punisher or anything he has. Fight takes place in asgard
                                    Gogeta is not on Odin's level.

Comment

Originally posted by Beholdy View Post

^^
                                      So, if we get the feat, Beerus > odin in your opiniopn?
                                      yep.

Comment

Working...
                                      X