Lord Beerus vs Omega Shenron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post

You sure gotta a lousy way of showing that respect. You're treating me as if I said Omega can beat the current Beerus when I said no shit like that for my thing is I'm only suggesting a few things on Omegas case, hell. If I were on the side of Beerus I could have respected as much and at least tried not to be biased of a situation but you're biased to the core I'm not afraid to say. I don't give a damn what you're level of reading is for "if" it was on my level then your ass would be typing like you got some god damn sense, so please miss me with your "college" reading for it means shit out here in the real world. You read in school that's good but I read all through the day, homie, and always find things to strengthen my knowledge and if it weren't for that I wouldn't be using half of the words I use today or at least typing a lot better than I used to; that's where reading gets you.

Your debating skills is that of a donkey's nuts bro and its just the truth. When you debate people be like "wtf is this guy going on about now"!? In your eyes you're right about everything when you are not. Claiming things that are not as of yet, like Beerus being a Universe Buster when he doesn't have the ft as of "yet". The "possibility" is there which is no different of the possibility's of Omega and I don't give a rats ass of who has more of said possibility for they are not fact until truly proven. I mean hey you could go off of statements all you want, pal, but the hard cold truth of the matter is that Beerus overall DC from his fight with Goku would put him in the stages of + when we speak Multiple Galaxy level/possibly busting destruction(Possibly Universal). You don't have an eye for none of this shit and it shows you're still new to this debating shit even if you've spent a year in MvC then migrated here.

Also how does one.... your words..."biasing your arguments on a What if Scenario that never got played out"(Bills words)!? What kind of shit is that, genius!?

What?

I don't at all times and those are my faults which I'm here to admit but majority of the time I catch damn near everything and not too many people here are perfect in this way.

That's the shit you need to learn, genius. You spoke as if you knew I were speaking on the possibility of things where you're here claiming certain shit is fact. Redirect this post at yourself, smart ass.

We are still not even sure of what this truly means as of yet or how it would play out. We have nothing truly giving Beerus the class of Universe Buster as of yet. And freaking wtf on your "nothing is 100% absolute until it is played out in the fullest."!? Its like you're kicking your own ass and I don't even have to lift my index...

Eating my words!? How the fuck am I eating my words!? You take Beerus so damn seriously that your Avi still has the MvC dust on it bro, like wtf!? If I could recall I specifically stated I was waiting until Beerus got more fts to know for sure. How the hell am I eating words when I was the one supporting the possibility!? I never had one side as I keep telling your ass, I only look at those who seem to have the potential to do more than another has. Back then Beerus didn't have shit to his name but a couple of vague ass statements while Omega had something more to go off of. It just so happened that Beerus got what he needed and I can clearly say he wins this battle after looking into it. I don't do the GT vs DB thing for its freaking retarded for tards like you go only with the characters they cherish the most and with no logic placed in between at all and its simple.

You must have a hard time of reading let alone comprehending anything you even type.
    I was the one telling you Bill was already universal level before he got the feat, the author had already said bills when we was weaker can destroy the kai realm, and you sat there like a dumb ass saying oh that vague. Yet everything you where debating about omega was nothing but vague statements and he say she that happened 50 years ago. But you were still trying to reach and say he was universal level and trying to sell me some bullshit.

You are not making sence at all lol. If I'm in a college reading class and passed it at that how could they have a reading comprehension. Considering in order to even pass the class you would need to understand what you're reading. So me messing around on here making jokes is me taken bills thing seriously lol okay that your interpretation, but your not the best when it comes to comphending things, people had to explain things to you more then 2 times kid not win, everyone already knows your dumb and really it pointless arguing with you because you don't think logically. But you funny do you not realize one of the chapters in the book talk bout being able to understand and comphened what your reading in order to even get a decent grade in the class. So it clear it you who don't know how to read or what you are talking bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Bills View Post

I was the one telling you Bill was already universal level before he got the feat, the author had already said bills when we was weaker can destroy the kai realm, and you sat there like a dumb ass saying oh that vague. Yet everything you where debating about omega was nothing but vague statements and he say she that happened 50 years ago. But you were still trying to reach and say he was universal level and trying to sell me some bullshit.
      Beerus wasn't Universal then and isn't now until it's played out to the fullest(your words). I never said he was Universal level

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. Do I need to make the text bigger for you? How big does text have to get for you to read and comprehend, bro!? I've only ever talked the possibility for I never said Omega for a fact was Universal. If I had solid evidence then I wouldn't be talking about possibility's, I've admitted it was simply a theory in Omega Shenron's case. You say you have a college reading level and hey that's lovely and all, take your cake and eat that shit, savor the flavor, have some milk with it too if you must, my brother... But in the end I still want you to keep the first 6 words of this paragraph in your head and always remember to recall each and everything I say.

You are not making sence at all lol.
      Sense*

You're so perfect and have a college reading level, correct!? Well correct me if I'm wrong but if you've read so much I'm sure one would have seen a word at least over a thousand times to know how to spell said word.

If I'm in a college reading class and passed it at that how could they have a reading comprehension.
      The hell is they!? This ain't about "they", this is about you, homie! Reading at a college level isn't as special as you're making it out to be, I mean shouldn't people "In College" be able to read at their grade level!? Props you got an award or something, right!? Don't tell me... they handed out sugar cookies didn't they!?

Considering in order to even pass the class you would need to understand what you're reading.
      Making reading sound so hard....

So me messing around on here making jokes is me taken bills thing seriously lol okay that your interpretation, but your not the best when it comes to comphending things

That's*

Comprehending*

I comprehended that you can't comprehend that you can not spell comprehending.

, people had to explain things to you more then 2 times kid not win, everyone already knows your dumb and really it pointless arguing with you because you don't think logically.
      You and "logic" were separated at birth

But you funny do you not realize one of the chapters in the book talk bout being able to understand and comphened what your reading in order to even get a decent grade in the class. So it clear it you who don't know how to read or what you are talking bout.
      Comprehend*

You're*

It's*x2
      Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; October 22nd, 2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Beerus wasn't Universal then and isn't now until it's played out to the fullest(your words). I never said he was Universal level

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. Do I need to make the text bigger for you? How big does text have to get for you to read and comprehend, bro!? I've only ever talked the possibility for I never said Omega for a fact was Universal. If I had solid evidence then I wouldn't be talking about possibility's, I've admitted it was simply a theory in Omega Shenron's case. You say you have a college reading level and hey that's lovely and all, take your cake and eat that shit, savor the flavor, have some milk with it too if you must, my brother... But in the end I still want you to keep the first 6 words of this paragraph in your head and always remember to recall each and everything I say.

Sense*

You're so perfect and have a college reading level, correct!? Well correct me if I'm wrong but if you've read so much I'm sure one would have seen a word at least over a thousand times to know how to spell said word.

The hell is they!? This ain't about "they", this is about you, homie! Reading at a college level isn't as special as you're making it out to be, I mean shouldn't people "In College" be able to read at their grade level!? Props you got an award or something, right!? Don't tell me... they handed out sugar cookies didn't they!?

Making reading sound so hard....

That's*

Comprehending*

I comprehended that you can't comprehend that you can not spell comprehending.

You and "logic" were separated at birth

Comprehend*

You're*

It's*x2
        Bills was stated by the author to be 10% universal level. Which is above omega who is only at best multiple galaxy level.

He has nothing to back up he is above that, but a what if scenario which does nothing for him since it never got played out or happened. He has no phyical evidence to back up that he can do what you are claiming he can do.

Now you're talk bout my grammar which has literally nothing to do with reading or comprehension what so ever. You argued that I couldn't read, which I asked you how so even gave out proof that I was in and passed a college reading class, now you changed the subject to spelling, I never said I was the best speller but that don't matter in reading as long as they can understand what is being read.

Comment

Bills was stated by the author to be 10% universal level. Which is above omega who is only at best multiple galaxy level.
          That's stupid, that would still make Beerus Multi Galaxy level +...

He has nothing to back up he is above that, but a what if scenario which does nothing for him since it never got played out or happened. He has no phyical evidence to back up that he can do what you are claiming he can do.
          Not exactly a what if "per se" but a "suppose" while backing it up with logic but yeah still not fact, neither was anything you've mentioned before Beerus actually got fts. I can admit not everything is a fact while you can not...

Now you're talk bout my grammar which has literally nothing to do with reading or comprehension what so ever.
          Because its freaking horrible bro, if you've read so much then you should be able to form a proper sentence and you get this much while you're in what!? Elementary, Middle school!? You talk to be some kind of bad ass when it comes to knowledge while I'm specifically proving that your college reading has no baring if you can't even comprehend basic shit is what I'm saying. You want to claim you're some big shot when it comes to reading but where's else you lack the understanding that what you type is what people perceive and is why people have an hard time understanding you in the least. You type what you want to type and you read what you want to read, you don't even read people's post like you should to know anything for sure, so yes you lack more than comprehension.

You argued that I couldn't read, which I asked you how so even gave out proof that I was in and passed a college reading class, now you changed the subject to spelling, I never said I was the best speller but that don't matter in reading as long as they can understand what is being read.
          You apparently can't read, we can't read what you type so its no wonder people get mixed messages with your ass. Your lack of knowledge is a lack of communications in all its rights. You say you can read and yet I say your reading level is that of a child who reads whatever the hell he wants to read. You prolly skip all over the paragraphs to scope out what you feel you can cooperate with and respond to only what you've wanted to be read. So yes in a form you have a reading problem because ain't no way in hell I got to explain multiple times that I did not say what you've implied I've said or the words you've placed in my text.
          Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; October 22nd, 2015, 05:39 PM.

Comment

That's stupid, that would still make Beerus Multi Galaxy level +...

Not exactly a what if "per se" but a "suppose" while backing it up with logic but yeah still not fact, neither was anything you've mentioned before Beerus actually got fts. I can admit not everything is a fact while you can not...

Because its freaking horrible bro, if you've read so much then you should be able to form a proper sentence and you get this much while you're in what!? Elementary, Middle school!? You talk to be some kind of bad ass when it comes to knowledge while I'm specifically proving that your college reading has no baring if you can't even comprehend basic shit is what I'm saying. You want to claim you're some big shot when it comes to reading but where's else you lack the understanding that what you type is what people perceive and is why people have an hard time understanding you in the least. You type what you want to type and you read what you want to read, you don't even read people's post like you should to know anything for sure, so yes you lack more than comprehension.

You apparently can't read, we can't read what you type so its no wonder people get mixed messages with your ass. Your lack of knowledge is a lack of communications in all its rights. You say you can read and yet I say your reading level is that of a child who reads whatever the hell he wants to read. You prolly skip all over the paragraphs to scope out what you feel you can cooperate with and respond to only what you've wanted to be read. So yes in a form you have a reading problem because ain't no way in hell I got to explain multiple times that I did not said what you've implied I've said or the words you've placed in my text.
            When I get back to the house I'll show you the post were you imply that.

Comment

Beerus should be Universal+ to multi-universal considering he never even fought at full power. He one shots Omega then does the same to Gogeta

Comment

Lord Bills, if I'm being totally honest, I would like to stay and continue. But I left for one reason only.

After I'd make a reply, backed up with evidence, and statements you'd merely disregard it saying "that doesn't prove anything"

Then never justify yourself, and use the same debunked arguments.

If, by any chance Beerus is above Omega, that doesn't mean you've won the debate. It just means that you were right. Of course, I'm not saying that though.

Just sayin, you need to work on that.
                PUTP for SOTY 2016

Comment

Ah...hmm....yeah

Kidd Notwen
                  Legendary Trap God

[COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]October 19th, 2015, 01:00 PM

[/COLOR]

Originally posted by Omnivortex View Post

Not saying he beats beerus ,but you are a desperate weeabo donwplaying gt

Ah...hmm....yeah

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs...shenron/page45
                  it at the bottom of page 45.

right here with this post, it started with omnivortex calling me a downplayer because i said omega is multi galaxy level+ since he had no other feat that said he was universal level. then you replied with the post up above my comment saying yeah. I asked you how was I downplaying for saying Omega can't destroyed the universe like bills can? he isn't a universe buster. if you think I'm downplaying then you are implying GT is stronger then what i have them at. so yes you did imply Gt was stronger then what was shown with no evidence at all.

Example below also supports that as well:

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs...=1445574761022

"No where in DB does it "state" a level for anyting, DB usually only accounts for what a character can destroy. Just because a character in DB has been stated to be able to destroy a planet does not mean they can't do more than whats said. You take whats been said for face which I don't understand why the hell someone of your age can't see. The shit is really simple that it pains me to spell it out..."

you said this on post #686 #686
                  [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important][/COLOR]

if you are claiming you're done and have conceded, okay then leave out their is nothing more for you to discuss and stop waste your own time, I'm not making you come up in here all I'm doing is saying omega isn't above multi-galaxy level+ and nothing he has lets anyone with a brain to think otherwise, now if you are agreeing that he is multi-galaxy level then leave it at that don't try and imply anything. I guess you've given up on the saying explaining to me how do I have read comprehension, nothing you've said shown anything especially when I've taken and passed a college level reading Class with a B which makes anything you say about that moot.

Wiggler sure you can still debate just keep it strictly to the debate no taking shot at each other then.
                  post your scan again, Also we have more information about bills so the stuff you had weeks ago is outdated about bills.
                  Last edited by Lord Bills; October 22nd, 2015, 11:12 PM.

Comment

http://www.t5forums.com/member/178-kidd-notwen"][/URL] http://www.t5forums.com/member/178-kidd-notwen"]Kidd Notwen[/URL]
                    Legendary Trap God

[COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]October 19th, 2015, 01:00 PM

[/COLOR]

Originally posted by Omnivortex http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs-sections/vs-debates/36623-lord-beerus-vs-omega-shenron?p=102307#post102307"]View Post[/URL]

Not saying he beats beerus ,but you are a desperate weeabo donwplaying gt

Ah...hmm....yeah

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs...shenron/page45
                    it at the bottom of page 45.

right here with this post, it started with omnivortex calling me a downplayer because i said omega is multi galaxy level+ since he had no other feat that said he was universal level. then you replied with the post up above my comment saying yeah. I asked you how was I downplaying for saying Omega can't destroyed the universe like bills can? he isn't a universe buster. if you think I'm downplaying then you are implying GT is stronger then what i have them at. so yes you did imply Gt was stronger then what was shown with no evidence at all.

Example below also supports that as well:

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs...=1445574761022

"No where in DB does it "state" a level for anyting, DB usually only accounts for what a character can destroy. Just because a character in DB has been stated to be able to destroy a planet does not mean they can't do more than whats said. You take whats been said for face which I don't understand why the hell someone of your age can't see. The shit is really simple that it pains me to spell it out..."

you said this on post #686 #686
                    [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important][/COLOR]

if you are claiming you're done and have conceded, okay then leave out their is nothing more for you to discuss and stop waste your own time, I'm not making you come up in here all I'm doing is saying omega isn't above multi-galaxy level+ and nothing he has lets anyone with a brain to think otherwise, now if you are agreeing that he is multi-galaxy level then leave it at that don't try and imply anything. I guess you've given up on the saying explaining to me how do I have read comprehension, nothing you've said shown anything especially when I've taken and passed a college level reading Class with a B which makes anything you say about that moot.

Wiggler sure you can still debate just keep it strictly to the debate no taking shot at each other then.
                    post your scan again, Also we have more information about bills so the stuff you had weeks ago is outdated about bills.
                    Not much has happened since then, though. We haven't seen him after that Battle.

I don't want to debate on this thread, I'd rather it die. I spent far too much free time here.
                    PUTP for SOTY 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggler View Post

Not much has happened since then, though. We haven't seen him after that Battle.

I don't want to debate on this thread, I'd rather it die. I spent far too much free time here.

not much has happen? ahh......2 weeks ago everyone had though bills used his full power and was saying 100% bills is universal.

now we know that Bills in fact didn't use his full power when he stopped that blast from destroying all of universe 7. a lot has changed. he went from being universal at 100% to being universal while not even 100% that is a dramatic change. we don't know how much power bills was holding back, but Judging by Akira Toriyama own words on bills being a 10 and SSG Goku being a 6. I can say bills at 60-70% is more then enough to destroy all of universe 7.

Comment

since you said before that I didn't look into your argument and Disregarded your post, let me show you what is wrong with the evidence you have.

[QUOTE=Wiggler;n83281]
                        in response to him not being able to destroy the Universe in a full power blast brings me to this:
                        Omega Shenron is actually a confirmed one-shot universe buster and beyond. And he is capable of doing it so quickly that even the Kai's can't run away to heaven, or hell because he legitimately stated that he will kill all that exists. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that he's far, far beyond universe busting but I wouldn't use it as it's pretty hard to grasp such a feat in Dragonball

Actually, he wasn't Confirmed a universe buster. but he they did state if they loss Omega will then Destroy the universe. however, Majin buu has that same statement as well so.....what Separates his statement From Majin buu other then the fact that he is more powerful then him?

Evidence to support his Minus energy's power being Universal.
                        He said he will "lay waste to the universe" which can mean several things:
                        Noun 1. laying waste - destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined ruining, wrecking, ruination, ruin
                        destruction, devastation - the termination of something by causing so much damage to it that it cannot be repaired or no longer exists
                        It can mean he is going to wreck or ruin the universe to the point that it can't be repaired. which is different then someone saying "I'll Destroy the universe". With bills, Old Kai said "When that Energy ball burst everything will be destroy even Gods like us" meaning the blast will reach all the way out side the universe. Whis also confirmed that the ball of Energy has more then enough power to destroy the universe itself.

Evidence of it being beyond that
                        You forgot to post the part were Old kai stated that it was Going to happen in a domino effect, Which completely moot your argument of it happening in one shot, also the explosions from the planets is the method he was using to speed up the process. which also hurt your argument since one doesn't need to have the energy output to destroy the universe if all he need to do is just Taint a Planet with negative energy and then destroy the planet, which will then spread the negative energy to other planets and repeat the process till the universe is gone. With the explanation of Old kai Showing a "what if" screnario we know that omega was going to spread the negative energy Via the destruction of planets and Galaxy.

Evidence that he can release it in one take

15:40 "This Power Ball is made of of all of the heavily condensed minus energy from the Dragon Balls."

So essentially we have evidence that he can indeed destroy the whole universe, in one shot. It doesn't have to mean instantly, but we have evidence that the Power Ball can get the job done extremely quickly. Seeing as the Old Kai had already feared that they didn't have time to run, and the ball just speeds up the process.
                        Here the thing with this. One, Omega never confirmed that ball was powerful enough to destroy the universe. Two, Gogeta Kicked the ball and it detonated right near earth so it wasn't universal level at all.
                        If Omega can destroy the universe like you are claiming in one shot where exactly would they run to if everything is going to be destroyed in one shot?

I also want to address two things you said in Previous posts.

In regards to the "Surviving a casual ki blast from Gogeta is impressive", I must say that since its stated in a guide, and in the Anime itself that Gogeta could best him with one finger, this is a pretty neat regeneration/Dura feat.
                        I Never said it wasn't impressive, But you were basically Changing your argument. You went from saying Gogeta nearly destroyed Omega as a matter of fact you said Gogeta did killed Omega, but Omega Degraded to syn and he failed to Kill Syn which didn't make sense at all. Going by your logic when Gohan killed perfect cell, he should have degraded to semi perfect cell then.

Also your video shows that Gogeta was bluffing about the beating him with 1 finger. at 9:20 in the video We see Gogeta say he hit Omega 3 times and only gave him a bloody nose. we then see him hit omega 4 more times, so the finger thing was obviously an Exaggeration. If Vegito said he could beat Buuhan with His eyes close and Both hands tied behind his back would you take that seriously?

there is also another post you made I want to Address:

And in response to you acknowledging Omega as 10x Galaxy level, DC was never linear.
                        Goku with a PL of 10 was a car buster. Yet a moon buster at 180. We'll just have to accept that DB moon=18 Cars, then. /s
                        Cell is Solar System level. We'd have to accept that he's 100 millions of times Frieza, then.
                        You are comparing a person who has had years of trains to someone who had just tried an Amplified Ki blast for the first time, that isn't comparable. Goku didn't know anything about Ki control when he blow up that car that attack. You also seem to forget that Amplified ki blast are more powerful then the users powers are. For Example, Goku when he fought Raditz had a powerlevel of 425-435 at his max power, But when he Fired his Kamahmehaha Raditz Confirmed that his power was rising and it went over 900. so Master Roshi power was a good deal over 180.

Conclusion: in Order for you to even prove for he can destroy the universe. First, you need to prove he can destroy the galaxy in one shot. Which there is no evidence of that we don't have any Physical evidence that he can do that all you have is he say she say from Mr.popo, which don't prove anything since he wasn't there to see how the event transpired. He has no backing that he can destroy the galaxy only stuff from the perfect files which also stated he was 10 x Syn. you will always have a hard time convincing something with nothing to back up Omega even being able to destroy a galaxy.

I can use quote from king kai from battle of God where he said bills has destroyed 2 "Quadrants" which is half of the universe and say he used less than 10% of his powers since in DB Super bills said it been awhile since he used 10% when he was fighting Vegeta.

there is nothing that states Omega can survive universal attack, he was killed by a universal spirit bomb. so he was nearly killed by a blind SSj4 Goku as well. the only thing that saved him was regeneration but nothing stated he can live throw something on a universal scale.

Keep in mind that his negative energy was also near everyone on earth and no one was killed by it.

Bills has the speed

Bills has the D/C force

Bills can nullify his energy blast.

Bills has the Durability

there is literally nothing Omega can do to bills in this fight, the only advantage omega has is his regeneration.

bills wins in a godly rape stomp

Wiggler now if you want you can leave or respond

Comment

Beerus is a confirmed Universe Buster. Super already Confirmed it. SSG Goku is vastly weaker then Beerus and he also Universal Level.

Comment

Omega is stronger than Zen’o, he rapes

Comment

destroying the universe as a side effect of a fight>destroying the universe with full power.

even if omega shenron can bust the universe with one shot.

Comment

Omega Shenron wins due to his hax..
                                Beerus do not posses same hax as SSj4 Gogeta.

Even SSB Vegito do not posses same hax as SSJ4 Gogeta.

Comment

Why the fuck are trolls still going at this thread?

Comment

Beerus would get buttfucked by general rildo level guys.

Comment

Working...
                                    X