Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord Beerus vs Omega Shenron

vs

Lets get this debate underway here! Everyone come with your best game along with facts to boot! I can't express how going off of pure speculations and assumptions tend to take the thread in a whole different location. Hey you can speculate however you want but it's not gonna look good on your credibility... Lol whatever the hell that is if you guys even care for it.

Begin!

My Reasoning!

Imma let it be known now that I'm going with Omega Shenron for he has way too much to back up himself being stronger than Lord Beerus despite some statements Beerus has. We all know how much power Omega Shenron contain within his body and the range of his power if ever released. In general people argue that Omega Shenron isn't a Universe Buster and hey that's fine because its not like people are totally wrong about that. We know Omega has not busted a Universe but however he has the power to destroy one and even so further as other dimensions themselves. I will note we don't know how long it would take but given it was shown on screen that it wouldn't take too long we could agree that he would put Beerus on his ass for good measure.

His Negative energy is enough to wipe the universe including realms outside of the universe like Kaioshin and soon. All of this energy is conjured into the Negative Karma Ball and i'm just here to say that Beerus is not coming unscathed from the battle and he will get his ass handed to him point blank period. You can pick up fts like Beerus destroying a planet with his finger, I'll tell you that its not impressive. You can say that Beerus travel speed > OS... so? Syn Shenron alone has been stated to harbor enough power to rid an "Entire" Galaxy himself so how do you guys want to take this? We already know that mega is at least Multi-Galaxy and we've seen Beerus and his battles bro. We know hes not too much stronger than Ssjg Goku and we already know that people like Enraged Vegeta can give him a short run. He ain't coming off top from Negative energy and thats a bet.
    Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; July 20th, 2015, 02:48 PM.

I am not sure tbh.

Comment

Beerus kills him with a clock tower.

Comment

"1% bills solo"

Comment

Yall best come with something better because OS ain''t a play thing. He legit has an entirety of statements and Files. You guys better come with knowledge here because me and my bros burn it down with nothing but knowledge.

Comment

Inb4 Lord Bills
            PUTP for SOTY 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggler View Post
              Inb4 Lord Bills
              He best bring it because I'm digging up all kind of dirt for OS this thread.

Comment

I hope Omega has insurance cause the nigga finna get rekt

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Esco View Post
                  I hope Omega has insurance cause the nigga finna get rekt
                  Elab or I'm calling wank

Comment

Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post
                    Elab or I'm calling wank
                    It's been said that Super Vegito is possibly above SSJ4 Goku.

Fusion wasn't even an option against the purple cat God according to Goku. And he wasn't even serious.

Then there's the fact that Omega was getting held back by Base Trunks lolololol

Comment

I would say Beerus would win, he has Godly Chi and is just stronger, but I still think he would need 50% or more of his energy

Fusion wasn't even an option against the purple cat God according to Goku. And he wasn't even serious.

That statement was made during the Bebi Saga IIRC. Later Goku got his limits surpassed, and didn't Limits Surpassed Goku become 10x more powerful than before?

Trunks holding his own against Omega Shenlong is just GT logic

Also about the Negative Karma Ball, I wouldn't call it completely universal. I assumed he meant he will destroy all dimensions canon to GT in just the GT Timeline, I do not think it would spread to other Timelines or dimensions that were not part of GT's continuity.

Comment

fucking lol

Comment

Funny, Its been said that Vegito was "perhaps" stronger than a super saiyan 4, which holds no weight. Perhaps is used as an uncertainty while Super Baby was stated to be the strongest of his time within the continuity of GT before Ssj4 was ever a thing and thats fact over an uncertainty so try again butty. GT's time line is above that of BoG's so overall most characters in GT would stomp any fusion of BoG. Enraged Vegeta leaked Beers even in agony while people like Super17 didn't even flinch to Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Goten, and Uub, most if not half of them wouldn't even flinch to enraged vegeta. Come better bro.

Comment

Omega Shenron is actually a confirmed one-shot universe buster and beyond. And he is capable of doing it so quickly that even the Kai's can't run away to heaven, or hell because he legitimately stated that he will kill all that exists. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that he's far, far beyond universe busting but I wouldn't use it as it's pretty hard to grasp such a feat in Dragonball

Evidence to support his Minus energy's power being Universal.

Evidence of it being beyond that

Evidence that he can release it in one take

15:40 "This Power Ball is made of of all of the heavily condensed minus energy from the Dragon Balls."

So essentially we have evidence that he can indeed destroy the whole universe, in one shot. It doesn't have to mean instantly, but we have evidence that the Power Ball can get the job done extremely quickly. Seeing as the Old Kai had already feared that they didn't have time to run, and the ball just speeds up the process.

Kid Esco That was Syn Shenron, and judging by the collateral Ssj4 Goku's strength was put in there. Besides, it didn't even hit him. I would believe he wasn't in fear of the clock tower itself, but of the massive upgrade that Ssj4 Goku had received.

So in short, Omega defeats Beerus many times over. Minus Ball or not.
                            Last edited by Wiggler; July 20th, 2015, 03:31 PM. Reason: Corrected spoiler
                            PUTP for SOTY 2016

Comment

So anyway, Beerus destroying Galaxies would tire him out but i was told later that it wasn't stated and then when I go back to sources I hear it was. Whats truth because if destroying galaxies tire him hes not doing crap to Omega.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Dream View Post
                                That statement was made during the Bebi Saga IIRC. Later Goku got his limits surpassed, and didn't Limits Surpassed Goku become 10x more powerful than before
                                Idk about GT multipliers because they're kinda weird and aren't consistent with the OG series strength multipliers but it confirms that the top tier of the Buu saga is at least on par with the top tiers of the Bebi saga sans Limits Surpassed SSJ4 Goku.

Comment

Nothing "confirmed" that... where are you getting your facts brah?

Comment

Funny, Its been said that Vegito was "perhaps" stronger than a super saiyan 4, which holds no weight. Perhaps is used as an uncertainty while Super Baby was stated to be the strongest of his time within the continuity of GT before Ssj4 was ever a thing and thats fact over an uncertainty so try again butty. GT's time line is above that of BoG's so overall most characters in GT would stomp any fusion of BoG. Enraged Vegeta leaked Beers even in agony while people like Super17 didn't even flinch to Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Goten, and Uub, most if not half of them wouldn't even flinch to enraged vegeta. Come better bro.
                                    It implies that Super Vegito and SSJ4 Goku are generally in the same playing field of power.

Vegeta became (some fucking how) stronger than Super Gohan and Gotenks. And Beerus just shook that shit off and proceeded to fuck up the rest of the cast casually. He wasn't even really bleeding.

Comment

Nothing "confirmed" that... where are you getting your facts brah?
                                      I'm finna head out, I will be back tonight in a couple hours to shit on GT some more.

Comment

It implies that Super Vegito and SSJ4 Goku are generally in the same playing field of power.

Vegeta became (some fucking how) stronger than Super Gohan and Gotenks. And Beerus just shook that shit off and proceeded to fuck up the rest of the cast casually. He wasn't even really bleeding.

"Perhaps" but even still the weight behind that needs to come better, can't even see Vegito fucking with Super Baby Vegeta. Ssj3 GT Kid Goku would give Vegito a run for his and that's a bet. Beerus was supposed to be angered and yet he didn't perceive to crit half of the cast. Vegeta was getting beat around by Beers the whole time only to be conscious after words. Vegtea then proceeded to molly wop that ass wheres GT Vegeta would possibly and most likely make Beerus work for that shit. Beerus is not as powerful as some in the community would like to believe. Omega Shenron has statements on top of statements then finally a scenario ft of proof showing he could wreck the universe if he wanted to but where Beerus mention besides what he had just gotten that holds no weight?

Go get them perfect files.

Comment

Working...
                                        X