scenario two: popeye has his spinach
    who takes this?
    Popeye rapes
    90.00%
    idk
    0%
    Yhwach wins
    10.00%

Popeye destroys him both scenarios. Scenario 2 should be classified as rape.

Comment

Lol
      Poetry In Motion

Comment

The hell is this? Everyone knows Popeye with spinach Solos all of fiction
        "I am many things, Kal-El. But here, I am God." -Darkseid

I have fouled Paradise beyond repair and broken in the mire the shining cities of the Gods! I have won! Is this vanity? Then I will remake the entire universe in the image of my soul...And when at last I turn to look upon the eternal desolation I have wrought...I will see Darkseid, as in a mirror....and know what fear is.

-Darkseid

Comment

Trolling aside, does Popeye really have feats? xD I've watched the show as a kid of course but I never knew he's actually Vs debatable lol

EDIT: I just took a look at Vs Wiki...LMAO
          Popeye rapes hard xD

Power...Wisdom...Courage...

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateBROS25 View Post
            Trolling aside, does Popeye really have feats? xD I've watched the show as a kid of course but I never knew he's actually Vs debatable lol

Popeye rapes hard xD
            What did his wiki say lol.

Comment

Popeye has punched out stars, blew out the Sun so he can have sex with Olive Oil, lifted the Earth, smashed meteors that were threatening to destroy the planet.

Oh yeah he was also retconned/erased out of existence, but willed himself back to life, broke the fourth wall and beat the shit out of the animator who tried to end Popeye's career.

Oh yeah he and his father also destroyed the Universe after eating Spinach

I'm not evening joking, Ywach gets buttfucked to death, hell Popeye could solo Saint Seiya if he wanted to...

Comment

Oh yeah he's also beaten the shit out of intangible spirits and ghosts...just in case a Clorox wanker comes in and says that Clorox characters are intangible (even tho they are not) Popeye has experience fighting them

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  Popeye has punched out stars, blew out the Sun so he can have sex with Olive Oil, lifted the Earth, smashed meteors that were threatening to destroy the planet.

Oh yeah he was also retconned/erased out of existence, but willed himself back to life, broke the fourth wall and beat the shit out of the animator who tried to end Popeye's career.

Oh yeah he and his father also destroyed the Universe after eating Spinach

I'm not evening joking, Ywach gets buttfucked to death, hell Popeye could solo Saint Seiya if he wanted to...
                  damn lol

Comment

Originally posted by Once known as sephy View Post
                    damn lol
                    Popeye is overpowered bro. He's one of the strongest Toonforce Users in fiction (he's up there with Bugs Bunny) and he's got much more feats too. He'd stomp a lot of anime characters

Comment

Bugs Bunny lol
                      Ability: Plot manipulation
                      Equipment: Carrot(Solo's all verses)
                      Poetry In Motion

Comment

what if Yhwach extracts the spinach from popeye's system?
                        or destroy it before he eats it?

Comment

Well Popeye once ate an entire field of Spinach as soloed an entire Martian invasion armada (he completely punched through the laser beam) and I think punched them away into space. If Ywach can even extract spinach, he's gonna have to extract a lot from his body

Some of those feats mentioned before didn't involve Spinach either

And yeah he could hang with Bugs for a little while, when you can punch out reality, turn a lion into a leopard skin coat (this isn't a typo he actually did this shit) just by punching it, I think smashed the Moon a part or he punched someone to the Moon, revive yourself after being erased from existence and beating the shit out of a guy who tried to cancel Popeye...Bugs will realize he's gonna have to get a little serious

Comment

Juha Bach ain't got shit on my nigga Popeye.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                            Well Popeye once ate an entire field of Spinach as soloed an entire Martian invasion armada (he completely punched through the laser beam) and I think punched them away into space. If Ywach can even extract spinach, he's gonna have to extract a lot from his body
                            i'm pretty sure that won't be a problem

Some of those feats mentioned before didn't involve Spinach either

And yeah he could hang with Bugs for a little while, when you can punch out reality, turn a lion into a leopard skin coat (this isn't a typo he actually did this shit) just by punching it, I think smashed the Moon a part or he punched someone to the Moon, revive yourself after being erased from existence and beating the shit out of a guy who tried to cancel Popeye...Bugs will realize he's gonna have to get a little serious
                            how strong is he without spinach?

Comment

Toon Force is a stupid argument. All it is, is plot because. Fiction.

Popeye regularly gets his gums pushed in by Bluto. The Spinach is a Dues Ex, it's what gets Popeye out of the jams he is in.

This should be in casual as Popeye is a joke character. Hanataro would face smash him.

Comment

Toon Force is a stupid argument, but Popeye's toonforce has allowed him to perform universal feats (he needs spinach for that level of power tho). You make it sound like Bluto is weak when he has his fair share of superhuman feats too

As for how strong Popeye is without spinach? Not sure, I'll check it out soon and bring any feedback. I could of swore he had a star level fear without spinach but like I said I'm not sure and need to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateBROS25 View Post

Popeye rapes hard xD
                                  Wait, what? People thought I was trolling?

Bitches pleased. Your favourite characters aren't on his level:

Highest feats for Popeye include busting the fleichverse not just his universe but..the ones that included fleichverse superman and a shitty batman cartoon as well ...then fixing it.

I have fouled Paradise beyond repair and broken in the mire the shining cities of the Gods! I have won! Is this vanity? Then I will remake the entire universe in the image of my soul...And when at last I turn to look upon the eternal desolation I have wrought...I will see Darkseid, as in a mirror....and know what fear is.

-Darkseid

Comment

his arms are tumors

also he was cooler when he sniffed garlic or whatever it was to get stronger

Comment

Originally posted by quaggino View Post
                                      his arms are tumors

also he was cooler when he sniffed garlic or whatever it was to get stronger

Did...that actually happen?

-Darkseid

Comment

Working...
                                      X