Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naruto Calc: Naruto and Sasuke Multi-Planet level?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naruto Calc: Naruto and Sasuke Multi-Planet level?

Calc:

Feat:

Distance From Konoha to Suna: 27,519 km
    http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs...ely-low-balled

Scaling, The distance from Vote to Tenpenchii crater is roughly half the distance from Suna to Konoha (13,759+ KM)

The Blast Reached from Vote to Tenpenchii Crater:

Proof Naruto and Sasuke were directly above Vote:

Since we know they directly above Vote, that means it was half their blast that reached TPC.

End Result: Naruto and Sasuke's Final Clash in Vote 2 was 27,519 km in diameter.

Within the Confines of the Story that averages out to Large Country level. To us, well...Earth is only 12,742 km in Diameter.

Now before the lot of you start fussing, if you have a problem with this, we can debate the distance here:
    http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs...ely-low-balled

This calc would also make sense as well. Naruto Absorbed the Nature Energy from the entire planet and Sasuke had all the chakra Kaguya had prior to being Sealed after her power up.

"In honor of my 2nd favorite Manga which started it all for me!!"

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

There you go, fam.

Nice spam btw. 10/10

Comment

Whoaa Multi-Planet? Planet Level yeah its not too farfetched(awaiting Sephy to try and downplay that lol) but Multi-Planet? Naaah man. I don't believe that.

Comment

Uhh no they can't even begin to destroy their planet (juubidamas only made small craters)

Comment

• PrezesE
          PrezesE commented
          Editing a comment
          in such big planet? no wonder they did not that much damage

they have a planetary AoE with that clash but there is still not much said about their DC or AP.
        but even asuming that they could destroy all the land in that radius it would still not be planet lvl because:
        a) volume of that ammount of rock would still be smaller than that of earth
        b) due to this being a flat destruction it wont require overcomnig GBE thus further decrising ammount of energy needed

if you could proove that all the planets in other dimentions are the same size...
        it would lift naru-sasu feat of creating a "moon" (now it would be as big as planet) from small planet lvl to large planet lvl or multi planet lvl making both of them planet-lvl at the time of war arc
        My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

naruto should be easily planet level according to powerscaling...in the last he stopped the moon slicing attack easily with one hand and the slash easily exceeds the gbe of the moon and that was a half bsm naruto.now six paths sage mode is easily a 100x boost..the gbe of the moon should be even higher then the normal moon bcuz it is a chibaku tensei

Comment

Stop it. Just stop it. They're not multi-planet level.

Comment

Hey as long as I get multi planetary Ulquiorra

Comment

• blah
                blah commented
                Editing a comment
                @Darkseeker1379
                If this bullshit calc gets accepted Ulquiorra becomes multi planet lvl along with Yamamoto becoming Jupiter lvl

• Darkseeker1379
                Darkseeker1379 commented
                Editing a comment
                How? That wouldn't make any sense at all lol.

• blah
                blah commented
                Editing a comment
                @Darkseeker1379

The entire reason this calc exists because of the fact it takes 2 days to go from konoha and suna

Guess what it takes 3 days to cross 1/4th of las noches and 10 days to cross 1/4th of seireitei making las noches planet sized and soul society Jupiter sized

I think a more detailed Explanation is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
                Hey as long as I get multi planetary Ulquiorra
                Actually some guy on mvc did make a similar calc (using the volume of the blast) to claim Lanza is moon level - http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-gene...toriko-322387/

....about 2 years ago :o

Comment

I can't explain it no better than that. lol, Naruto and Sasuke clashed above Vote, their explosion reached TPC, but that only accounts for half of it. To back it up as being MP level, Naruto did absorb all Nature Energy that was available at a the time (E.I, The planet) and Sasuke still had the Chakra Kaguya had prior to being sealed.

That's pretty much it. You can't just say it's not without proof either. The only way to debunk it is to debunk the distance. If you can't do that, I don't see how you can logically say no.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
                    They have a planetary AoE with that clash but there is still not much said about their DC or AP.
                    but even asuming that they could destroy all the land in that radius it would still not be planet lvl because:
                    a) volume of that ammount of rock would still be smaller than that of earth
                    b) due to this being a flat destruction it wont require overcomnig GBE thus further decrising ammount of energy needed
                    Will I See no reason the blast wouldn't vaporized anything within the confines of it. Every Large blast or the likes Kishi has done, vaporized stone. BD's, RS's, TPC, etc...and assuming It couldn't we have enough proof to note it'll Blast a Planet of the same size to rubble.

If you could proove that all the planets in other dimentions are the same size...
                    it would lift naru-sasu feat of creating a "moon" (now it would be as big as planet) from small planet lvl to large planet lvl or multi planet lvl making both of them planet-lvl at the time of war arc
                    Well, nobody can actually prove that. The best I can offer is, Kishi likely didn't make them while Thinking "I'm gonna make these Planets smaller".

The very least though they could be assumed Earth sized.

Comment

Originally posted by King Of Light View Post
                      Will I See no reason the blast wouldn't vaporized anything within the confines of it. Every Large blast or the likes Kishi has done, vaporized stone. BD's, RS's, TPC, etc...and assuming It couldn't we have enough proof to note it'll Blast a Planet of the same size to rubble.
                      Bro, by that logic 2nd form Juubi's BD would also be around multi continent to moon level if you calculate the volume of the blast.

You could also say the same for Lanza or any other explosion in fiction.

And the distance calc itself is not yet accepted

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        Uhh no they can't even begin to destroy their planet (juubidamas only made small craters)
                        You realized their planet is much much bigger than earth, right? They can have earth sized Blasts and it'll only look like small country lvl shit on their planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
                          Bro, by that logic 2nd form Juubi's BD would also be around multi continent to moon level if you calculate the volume of the blast.

You could also say the same for Lanza or any other explosion in fiction.
                          I honestly dont see why that wouldn't be acceptable...

And the distance calc itself is not yet accepted
                          That's partially why I made this calc. To get people to go there, it's really in my OP.

Comment

• Blitzkrieg
                            Blitzkrieg commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Because all that being this high doesn't make sense. It is not consistent with the rest of the series. Some guy on mvc made a similar calc with lanza and it ended up at moon level, and distance was based only with peak human walking speed. You can't expect people to accept such calcs.

And the distance being 13000+ km obviously doesn't make sense lol. Even the Shinju stump and the mountains around it are visible from the place naruto and sasuke were fighting.

Though its upto you guys to accept or reject it, I dont really have a problem. I don't wanna get into a big argument as it may start a shitstorm.

Originally posted by King Of Light View Post
                          You realized their planet is much much bigger than earth, right? They can have earth sized Blasts and it'll only look like small country lvl shit on their planet.
                          WAT
                          Oh my god. jonnty7 DO SOMETHING. HIS WANK IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Mark View Post
                            WAT
                            Oh my god. jonnty7 DO SOMETHING. HIS WANK IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.
                            Actually there is the possibility of the Naruto World being bigger than Earth but I won't say its much much bigger than Earth.

Comment

• Death Mark
                              Death Mark commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Bigger than earth ? Possible, although imo it's just earth sized. There's really not much to indiacte that the planet is bigger. But claiming it's THAT BIG adding on his ridiculous "mult-planet NaruSauce" is pure(and very annoying)wank.

don't cry downplayers
                            http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9b15b783.png

Comment

Like i said, if you guys don't like it, go to the thread I linked so we can discuss the distance because that is where this calc stems from.

Comment

I know that the quality of Vs. has dropped dramatically over the past year, but please tell me people don't genuinely think it's that simple?

Comment

Working...
                                X