Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Ball Vs Discussion Thread: Power, Strengths, Abilities etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
    Odin was tearing at the fabric of the multiverse in his fight with seth and he casually redirected universal destroying energies into another dimension, regadless the presence is above Doctor Manhattan, and Doctor Manhattan is powerful enough to casually destroy multiversal tier abstracts(7 deadly sins). Broly at best is about as strong as Connor Sims in terms of raw power and he's universal, Galactus is also above Connor Sims, you do know that Galactus got a huge upgrade right?
    Yet he never did that again. And he has no excuse like Goku does.

That just makes Presence above multiversal tier beings, that's a far way from omnipotence.

Not even if would place Broly at Universal level, sure he easily destroyed a galaxy but that's not enough to place him at that level.
    Yeah that's why I specified the older version before his current upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog View Post

He succeeded in fusing with 12 univers and was spreading beyond to the point he reach the main timeline, he didn't just fuse with U7
      Oh, true. Not to mentioned all the dimensions like other world and the like.

Comment

Odin was tearing at the fabric of the multiverse in his fight with seth and he casually redirected universal destroying energies into another dimension, regadless the presence is above Doctor Manhattan, and Doctor Manhattan is powerful enough to casually destroy multiversal tier abstracts(7 deadly sins). Broly at best is about as strong as Connor Sims in terms of raw power and he's universal, Galactus is also above Connor Sims, you do know that Galactus got a huge upgrade right?
        Overmoniter is the omnipotent one.
        Regardless Presence held the dc verse(includes limbo, overvoid) with his hand. His own dimension being atleast thousands of times bigger then it.

Comment

>odin being universal
          >buuhan being universal

Comment

I’m gonna go on an autistic semi-rant concerning SSJB Vs. SSJ4. Why? Because the clickbait faggotry from DBZ YouTubers is getting out of hand.

Let’s begin with why Super fans consider Blue to be universe-level.

Superfag claim: “SSJG Goku can universe-bust in the BoG arc.”

No, he fucking could not. All Goku did was cancel out Beerus’ shit. Which, mind you, wasn’t even destroying Universe 7 in the traditional sense. Indeed, it looked like Beerus was using an arcane ability. This is further lent notion by DBS writer Toshio:

Q: Can Goku destroy the universe in Super Saiyan Blue?

A: It may be possible if Goku becomes a God of Destruction.

The final nail in the coffin is Kefla’s statement in DBS episode 116:

“I feel I could blow away an entire universe in one shot . . .

. . . With the power that’s bubbling in me!”

Now, here’s a question for everyone reading: Why would Kefla be treating universe-destroying power like hot shit if relative fodder like BoG SSJG Goku could pull it off?

I’ll deal with GTfags and “Muh SSJ4 Goku and Omega Shenron can oneshot-universes!” later.
            Last edited by Ziku; October 3rd, 2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
              I’m gonna go on an autistic semi-rant concerning SSJB Vs. SSJ4. Why? Because the clickbait faggotry from DBZ YouTubers is getting out of hand.

No, he fucking could not. All Goku did was cancel out Beerus’ shit. Which, mind you, wasn’t even destroying Universe 7 in the traditional sense. Indeed, it looked like Beerus was using an arcane ability. This is further lent notion by DBS writer Toshio:

Now, here’s a question for everyone reading: Why would Kefla be treating universe-destroying power like hot shit if relative fodder like BoG SSJG Goku could pull it off?

I’ll deal with GTfags and “Muh SSJ4 Goku and Omega Shenron can oneshot-universes!” later.
              He still can't breath in space, db writers suck.

Hopes up for Broly.

Comment

• Nerise
                Nerise commented
                Editing a comment
                And below lightspeed as shown by Dyspo

Frieza is confirmed to destroy planets casually in First Form according to the Broly Trailer. Get mad bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                Frieza is confirmed to destroy planets casually in First Form according to the Broly Trailer. Get mad bitches.
                It’s been confirmed for literal decades. What, did people actually think a meteor did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

You're willing to discard multiple statements saying BoG Goku canceled out universe destroying power with multiple visual representations because Kafla said she could do it too? I mean if she said she couldn't you'd have a point but she said she could. Let's keep in mind that they were in an infinite void too.

Comment

he cancled beerus‘ punch after the second try.
                    and by your logic beerus should have blown away goku’s arm into a million pieces.

what was the point of beerus lying to goku that he used 100% if beerus was fighting to over power goku?
                    he tested him otherwise it wouldnt even come to those shockwaves.
                    you stupid as fuck lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                      its been confirmed.
                      what is more interesting is , his atack was like the size of a moon.

Comment

Test

Comment

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Moro proves hax > raw strength

Comment

How the hell is hurting someone with a planet's life force "hax"? I mean, yeah the guy stole stole a bit of Vegeta's God ki, but even before he was pressuring Vegeta with life force from a planet. The only saving grace was that it had a lot of life, but then Goku had all of Earth plus new Namec in his Spirit Bomb from the Buu saga.
                            Last edited by lightbuster30; March 14th, 2019, 03:38 PM.

^^Basically the whole fight

Comment

Originally posted by lightbuster30 View Post

How the hell is hurting someone with a planet's life force "hax"? I mean, yeah the guy stole stole a bit of Vegeta's God ki, but even before he was pressuring Vegeta with life force from a planet. The only saving grace was that it had a lot of life, but then Goku had all of Earth plus new Namec in his Spirit Bomb from the Buu saga.
                              He has an extremely low power level compared to Vegeta and Goku. So if you're going to imply that it's not hax then that hurts your case, it doesn't help. It's Hax because he can absorb literally everyone's energy without consent.
                              Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; March 14th, 2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

He has an extremely low power level compared to Vegeta and Goku. So if you're going to imply that it's not hax then that hurts your case, it doesn't help. It's Hax because he can absorb literally everyone's energy without consent.
                                I acknowledged this. What I'm questioning is how he was able threaten them with New Namek's energy. The best I can think of is that he was amping it with his own abilities.

^^Basically the whole fight

Comment

guess why babidi can affect stronger characters with his magic?its not ki based.

moro doesnt use ki , he uses magic amped by life force.
                                  his magic>their ki.

when is your next try?

Comment

magic / ki.
                                    a powerfull magic user can affect some1 with higher ki if his magic is on par with the users ki , he doesnt need ki.
                                    babidi could easiely affect weak characters but some with higher is harder.
                                    or do you want to tell me babidi can make majin vegetas head explode like that random human?

Comment

Hey guys! Long time no see. Still going at it I see
                                      Beerus = Universal = Fact

Comment

Working...
                                      X