Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Piece Vs Discussion Thread: Power, Strengths, Abilities etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is the current concession of Luffy's power?

If Death battle claims Zoro taking out Pica was akin to a nuclear bomb power wise. Where do we put Luffy at with G4 then?

Comment

• Raiden Blackthorn
      Raiden Blackthorn commented
      Editing a comment
      continental+

• S3rp3nt3
      S3rp3nt3 commented
      Editing a comment
      At least Continental+, likely Multi-Continental

• PrezesE
      PrezesE commented
      Editing a comment
      what was that based on again?

Are they strong enuff to take on kora? Or do kora solo
    The most well knowntroll the likeZ of which this site haz evr seen returns with a bang bang !! Can u fel the x-citement? I believe u al do. Becuz I certinly do. My long haitus taught me many thing bout life n the world back to old day before I were troll...

Comment

So luffy and sanji together stopped big mom's zeus-enhanced punch. A punch that intended to kill.
      Any upgrade for them?

Comment

• PrezesE
        PrezesE commented
        Editing a comment
        if only she had a set power to her...
        its actually more that she scales to them than they to her

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
      So what is the current concession of Luffy's power?

If Death battle claims Zoro taking out Pica was akin to a nuclear bomb power wise. Where do we put Luffy at with G4 then?
      After a long time vsbattles made a calc about doffy's strings durability. And they got large island+ to country level as result. Therefore, it scaled to doffy and luffy's stats

Still they got one flaw. They use birdcage as basis just like us but they didnt scale it to god thread. We all know god thread was several times harder due haki enhancement and made by possibly thousand fold of strings used to create bird cage so yeah i think continent level is the most possible

Not mention on the latest chapter he clashed with bigmom and their punch seems equal
      Last edited by Siegeheart; July 20th, 2017, 07:03 AM.

Comment

https://plus.google.com/110971062516...ts/UFnr4G5mS5R

Comment

So what is the current mindset here about the OPverse? It still as strong as we thought?

Anyway, i have found a plenty of insteresting calcs from "Man from the Shadow", including a lot from OP.

https://birdofhermes13.wordpress.com/page/1/
          Last edited by S3rp3nt3; September 18th, 2018, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X