Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Piece Vs Discussion Thread: Power, Strengths, Abilities etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Piece Vs Discussion Thread: Power, Strengths, Abilities etc.

Thread about OPverses powers, abilities and feats
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Plus, I don't know why you all are capping Akainu at 1300 degrees. His ambient heat vaporized steel swords just by being near it. Akainu is far, FAAAR above the hottest temperature of magma. Considering that was a New World pirate and steel can be broken by East Blue fodder, those swords probably aren't steel...

Comment

Also, are we going to carry over the important posts from the OP VS Discussion on MvC to here?

Comment

Huh? What are u replying to?

Comment

• BraveMetero
          BraveMetero commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly, I was just trying to get a convo started. Like where you all put Akainu in terms of temperature.

Originally posted by BraveMetero View Post
        Honestly, I was just trying to get a convo started. Like where you all put Akainu in terms of temperature.
        wasnt it settled that DF's elements are natural?

Comment

• BraveMetero
          BraveMetero commented
          Editing a comment
          Natural =/= Normal

• PrezesE
          PrezesE commented
          Editing a comment
          so how do YOU see them?

• BraveMetero
          BraveMetero commented
          Editing a comment
          I know that Akainu is natural magma. But he is portrayed to be amped above the norm.

His temperature has been put at max magma temp. I imagine his PoTS power is strong enough to low/mid diff his PrTS version.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Zoro View Post
          His temperature has been put at max magma temp. I imagine his PoTS power is strong enough to low/mid diff his PrTS version.
          so around 6000 K and I dont think that two years is so much in case of alredy developed characters (in terms of power of course)

Comment

PrezesE I can't see any of your posts on here.
            Edit: nvm they popped up when I made this post. It had said u posted but I couldn't see it. Also look at luffy/zoro/sanji. They went from unable to three on one a pacifista to being able to one shot it. Oh you said developed. Well that might be true.
            Last edited by Lord Zoro; June 6th, 2015, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Zoro View Post
              PrezesE I can't see any of your posts on here.
              Edit: nvm they popped up when I made this post. It had said u posted but I couldn't see it. Also look at luffy/zoro/sanji. They went from unable to three on one a pacifista to being able to one shot it. Oh you said developed. Well that might be true.
              they did but they are far from being developed. Eg. they learned to use haki in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
                they did but they are far from being developed. Eg. they learned to use haki in the meantime.
                Thats a good point. It all will be shown when Sabo fights him.

Comment

We settled this hundreds of times already. Sakazuki has produced magma astronomically above normal temperatures in the past. Being in the presence of his form alone will quickly melt steel swords. This is the case for all logias who have mastered their ability to an extent.
                  "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Yes I believe Sabo will fight him.

Comment

His Daifunka can quickly vaporize a mountain sized iceberg:

Along with Kuzan, he can permanently alter the climate of an island, that definitely isn't something normal magma is capable of doing.
                      "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Why Kizaru Can't Attack At Lightspeed

Hawkins saw it coming. Hawkins must has FTL reactions. He isn't even top-tier. Everyone in New World is FTL. Kizaru's attack to Law's Submarine; everyone saw that in motion and the Submarine even started evading the shots. Submarine = FTL, every fodder who saw Kizaru's attack = FTL. Too much contradiction.

Comment

It's always about downplaying arguments with One Piece lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                          His Daifunka can quickly vaporize a mountain sized iceberg:

Along with Kuzan, he can permanently alter the climate of an island, that definitely isn't something normal magma is capable of doing.
                          1 evaporising an ice (near absolute zero about 0,15 K) with magma assuming 1:1 mass ratio requires magma in temperature of 4853 K so its quite possible as we give akainu 6000 K (which is upper limito f magma temperatur as regular magma on the surface of earth has not more than 2000 K)
                          2 as for klimate change we have some new evidence for how it happened and currently best guess is awakening as using sheer temperature can not change climate for that long on such small scale

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                            We settled this hundreds of times already. Sakazuki has produced magma astronomically above normal temperatures in the past. Being in the presence of his form alone will quickly melt steel swords. This is the case for all logias who have mastered their ability to an extent.
                            so those elements are not natural anymore?

Comment

so those elements are not natural anymore?
                              Oda already explained it. Logias use natural elements that they can amp to higher levels through mastering their DF.

Comment

Originally posted by Anime Fan View Post

Oda already explained it. Logias use natural elements that they can amp to higher levels through mastering their DF.
                                Do you have any link or something?

Comment

1 evaporising an ice (near absolute zero about 0,15 K) with magma assuming 1:1 mass ratio requires magma in temperature of 4853 K so its quite possible as we give akainu 6000 K (which is upper limito f magma temperatur as regular magma on the surface of earth has not more than 2000 K)
                                  Numbers aren't important. That was Sakazuki pretty much warming up.
                                  2 as for klimate change we have some new evidence for how it happened and currently best guess is awakening as using sheer temperature can not change climate for that long on such small scale
                                  That isn't evidence. That's a theory. Awakening doesn't even change the argument. The point is that Sakazuki's magma is potent enough to change the climate, there's no overanalyzing it. He has done things normal magma isn't capable of doing.

Comment

Working...
                                  X