Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bleach Vs Discussion Thread: Power, Strengths, Abilities etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roel View Post
    Nope. That calculation was for Zaraki's feat. And it's accepted. Simple as that.

I think PrezesE should be able to explain more about it.
    Old as fuck. Outdated. Not the first or 20th time.

No, it wouldn't.

Using one arm doesn't really mean much, and the whole eyepatch thing would just bump him up to around 10+ exatons; 15 exatons at the absolute most, therefore Shikai Zaraki would be around 10 - 15 exatons, and that's less than 50% of Moon level.

Give it a rest already.
    Da fuck. You pulling these multipliers outta your ass? The removal of the eyepatch plus usage of both hands has proven a higher boost than normal Bankais. And that is canon fact

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Old as fuck. Outdated. Not the first or 20th time.
      What does the date have to do with...

I mean...who the fuck is still doing calcs on Zaraki's feat in 2017?

LMAO.

Is this seriously all you have to sa...

You spam your mouth about my link, yet you have yet to link me to something useful (please, no more YouTube.)

Da fuck. You pulling these multipliers outta your ass? The removal of the eyepatch plus usage of both hands has proven a higher boost than normal Bankais. And that is canon fact
      What the heck?

LOL.

I'm not pulling anything out my ass. Okay...maybe I am. :)

Ok, being serious here. Moon level is pretty much 30 exatons. Shikai Zaraki (eyepatch; one hand) is 2 exatons. He'd have to get about 15 times stronger in order to reach Moon level.

And all this is going off one calculation that puts him at 2 exatons...when there are numerous of other calculations that put him far below that.

It is safe to say Shikai Zaraki is not Moon level. That is just retarted.

T5 World Champion

Comment

LMAO.

Zaraki's feat was debated till 2016. Calcs get corrected and replaced all the time. It's almost like you joined the forum yesterday.

You spam your mouth about my link, yet you have yet to link me to something useful (please, no more YouTube.)
        What do I have to link? You already know how destructive Gremmy's meteor is

Ok, being serious here. Moon level is pretty much 30 exatons. Shikai Zaraki (eyepatch; one hand) is 2 exatons.
        2.6 and it doesn't matter. 20, 30, 40 or even 50 exatons exatons is rounded moon level

He'd have to get about 15 times stronger in order to reach Moon level.
        Normal Bankai reach 10x multipliers

And all this is going off one calculation that puts him at 2 exatons...when there are numerous of other calculations that put him far below that.
        There is only one """"""""accepted""""""" faulty calculation that puts him below that and it's the one you posted. Which not only does it apply too much science(you know, the one that is regularly frowned upon here), but wrong science at that. And I already gave you an example of why it's wrong.

And all clalcs aside, it seems to me that you actually believe that Gremmy's meteor is stronger than Kenpachi

No mate that's just your opinion. Same way OBDs opinion is that anything higher than island level would be retarded. Do you find that retarded?

Comment

stronger than one-handed patched Shikai Kenpachi

Comment

bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Bleach

Comment

Zaraki's feat was debated till 2016. Calcs get corrected and replaced all the time. It's almost like you joined the forum yesterday.
              Nothing has changed.

Saying it's "outdated" is irrelevant here.

What do I have to link? You already know how destructive Gremmy's meteor is
              Ok, you got me there.

2.6 and it doesn't matter. 20, 30, 40 or even 50 exatons exatons is rounded moon level
              Um, no. Not necessarily.

Normal Bankai reach 10x multipliers
              5-10 to be exact.

There is only one """"""""accepted""""""" faulty calculation that puts him below that and it's the one you posted.
              Nigga, there are numerous of calculations out there that put him way below even 2+ exatons...

Quit acting like this is the only one.

Which not only does it apply too much science(you know, the one that is regularly frowned upon here), but wrong science at that. And I already gave you an example of why it's wrong.
              I'm not a science guy, but I'm pretty sure the numbers are correct.

How about this. You make a calculation or try to fix the calculation yourself instead of just typing random gibberish.

Please, enlighten me.

And all clalcs aside, it seems to me that you actually believe that Gremmy's meteor is stronger than Kenpachi
              This says a lot about you than it does about me.

No mate that's just your opinion. Same way OBDs opinion is that anything higher than island level would be retarded. Do you find that retarded?
              Ok, but OBD's opinion is irrelevant and is nowhere near my opinion.

Your example was just horrible.
              T5 World Champion

Comment

Nothing has changed.
                Like you'd know

Saying it's "outdated" is irrelevant here.
                I guess Seireitei is still the size of a fucking town

Um, no. Not necessarily.
                Have you ever heard "small" or "large [insert anything] level."

5-10 to be exact.
                Yes I said reaches. Kenpachi's boost is above regular Bankai.

Nigga, there are numerous of calculations out there that put him way below even 2+ exatons...

Quit acting like this is the only one.
                Oh you mean the ones that have town sized Seireitei. I'm talking about here, this forum.

I'm not a science guy, but I'm pretty sure the numbers are correct.

How about this. You make a calculation or try to fix the calculation yourself instead of just typing random gibberish.

Please, enlighten me.
                I already told you but I'll elaborate.
                The calc only tries to determine how much energy is required to destroy the meteor. PrezesE uses different possible scenarios: vaporization, fragmentation, etc...

What he didn't take into account was that just dividing the meteor into pieces doesn't save the Seireitei. If those pieces that fell on the buildings still had the momentum of a meteor(which, at those sizes, would be the same as countless real life average recorded meteors), the area would have been wiped clean. But it wasn't. Meaning that Kenpachi with his sword and body canceled most or all of the Kinetic energy of the meteor with an equal amount.

If merely destroying the meteor was enough, then even Ulquiorra could do it with a couple of Lanza.

Another thing is that Kenpachi destroyed the meteor in one swing, yet the meteor wasn't split in two. So he didn't merely cut it. At that size, a meteor wouldn't explode by being opened like that, so we would have seen two falling islands basically. So Kenpachi blew it to oblivion with a blunt physical force.

I am sure I remember this being brought to PresezE's attention in a thread but I just can't find it.

This says a lot about you than it does about me.
                So you think the meteor was stronger than Kenpachi? Don't you think that the fact that Kenpachi could obliterate with the flick of a wrist implies the opposite, portrayal-wise?

Ok, but OBD's opinion is irrelevant and is nowhere near my opinion.

Your example was just horrible.
                No, they're exactly the same. OBD would call your opinion retarded just the way you called mine retarded.

Comment

LMAO.

What the heck?

LOL.

I'm not pulling anything out my ass. Okay...maybe I am. :)

Ok, being serious here. Moon level is pretty much 30 exatons. Shikai Zaraki (eyepatch; one hand) is 2 exatons. He'd have to get about 15 times stronger in order to reach Moon level.

The calculations that put Kenpachi island level are calculations that don't use a meteorite's speed for a meteorite and use pixel scaled sizes for las noches and seireitei (despite 10 days statement, and in Fade to Black it was stated that seireitei has 900 mile diameter). The pixel scaling i can understand despite Kubo not drawing to scale but you can't get Gremmy's meteor to be less than country level with common sense.

Comment

Requested to be put in it's own thread: Quantification of Gerard's power boosts and Kenpachi's Bankai

[spoiler]Well I said before that Gerard's boost between transformations was impressive based on this

But now I quantified a minimum.

Because we see that when he regenerates one arm after Kenpachi cuts it off in Base and with only a shockwave

he becomes roughly on par with unrestricted Shikai Kenpachi, arguably stronger

Now, I know that the fact Kenpachi cut off the arm with only a shockwave further augments the multiplier for obvious reasons. It's also unknown whether recuperating his entire body gives Gerard a higher boost than a single arm. But in VS Only Stated Numbers may be used.(just know in your heart that it's surely higher).

So only Kenpachi's boost is applicable to Gerards' here.

So when Kenpachi goes Bankai, Gerard, to brand him a power level, stood at 26 exatons. When Kenpachi bites off Gerard's arm and the later regenerates it, he ascends to 260.

After that, Kenpachi still manages to split the shield along with the arm using yet again a shockwave

Gerard does not regenerate yet though. Kenpachi splits him in half.

Gerard transforms once again, but as Kenpachi powers up to fuck him once again, his body breaks down.

So from what could be witnessed, energy-restricted one-handed Bankai Kenpachi's shockwave approximates 260 exatons.

Using both hands does not have an established multiplier so the most that could be said for the sake of VS is IRL logic of 2x. But I doubt that said Kenpachi was conscious enough to intentionally use two hands in that state. Not to mention that Kendo is a last resort and he still had excessive amount of power to spare, something that unfortunately his body could not afford to access at the time.

I'm assuming this is Kenpachi from his fight against Gerard and not EoS Kenpachi, whom has a mastered Bankai.

Once again Kenpachi's full power is unquantifiable. But what is known and can be used is the minimal 260 exaton effortlessness.

This is me trying to make sure that nothing is inflated.

This also quantifies a bit more Yhwach's offensive power and Ichigo's Bankai, though not nearly their peak

Comment

I should add that I from Base, patched, one-armed Kenpachi to unrestricted Shikai Kenpachi there is a much higher boost than a regular Bankai based on his fight with Nnoitra, where he was on par with Base Nnoitra and then one-shot Released Nnoitra with Kendo. Remember that Resurreccion is stated to be the equivalent of Bankai.

Comment

Since Gerard underwent 2 more transformations before Kenpachi could do anything else, SK Yhwach and Bankai Ichigo stand generally at 26 zettatons minimun

Comment

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs...remmy-s-meteor

Comment

Ichigo destroys the Sokyoku scaffold:
                            The scaffold is stated to be able to withstand the Sokyoku's regular power of a million Zan. Ichigo destroyed it with a regular stab. Supposing that the Zan used as the base is the basic Asauchi used to kill fodder Hollows, then that would make Ichigo's feat town+ level(which also had a multi cityblock level shockwave residue when the air drilled a hole through the hill)

However when the Sokyoku itself prepares to excecute someone, it's power is stated to increase by a several dozen times. Ichigo stopped it once and attempted to destroy it the second time. So End of SS Shikai Ichigo could potentially be multi town/hill level, which officially makes SS Bankai Ichigo city level

Comment

So Desgarron is likely to be multi-mountain+ or small island

Comment

It's funny how DBtards are making fun of Vswiki, when their logic is just as retarded.

You have no idea how potential energy and kinetic energy work, I have seen people try to claim that Frieza is planet level in raw strength for kicking away a planet busting attack, while completely ignoring that the only force he'd have to deal with is the kinetic energy of the speed that the ball is traveling at + it's weight, while the potential energy doesn't have anything to do with the force because it hadn't exploded yet when he kicked it.

Comment

It's funny how DBtards are making fun of Vswiki, when their logic is just as retarded.

You have no idea how potential energy and kinetic energy work, I have seen people try to claim that Frieza is planet level in raw strength for kicking away a planet busting attack, while completely ignoring that the only force he'd have to deal with is the kinetic energy of the speed that the ball is traveling at + it's weight, while the potential energy doesn't have anything to do with the force because it hadn't exploded yet when he kicked it.
                                  nvm, wrong thread. idk how the fuck i ended up here.

Comment

Does anyone have the actual calcs for Desgarron and Lanza Del Relampago?

Comment

Does anyone have the actual calcs for Desgarron
                                      Desgarron is hard to calc because it only raised sand and destroyed buildings without physical contact. Shockwave intensity varies from fiction to fiction. Until now it was just eyeballed mountain level

[/quote]and Lanza Del Relampago? [/QUOTE]Just find the size of Las Noches(518,400 sq km based on Nel's statement)

Comment

I have a calc for los noches size where do i post it?

Comment

• PrezesE
                                          PrezesE commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          in the calcs section, obvously

Originally posted by BleachGod View Post
                                        I have a calc for los noches size where do i post it?
                                        You don't

Comment

Working...
                                        X