Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bleach Vs Discussion Thread: Power, Strengths, Abilities etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleach Vs Discussion Thread: Power, Strengths, Abilities etc.

Thread about Bleachverses powers, abilities and feats

Collecting data for a bleach calc

- http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs...ition-accepted

- panel of entire seireitei from blood war arc (requires further scaling)

Last edited by PrezesE; April 11th, 2016, 11:17 AM.
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

i was going to make one of those. it's good that i searched first

okay let's start this with a good ol' shitstorm

Okay so the volume of the atmosphere of earth is 4.2 billion km^3 according to this
    http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the...27s_atmosphere

I'll multiply that by 50 (100 nights is 50 atmospheres) then multiply that by the duration of the night which is 43,200 seconds (12 hours) and you get the final volume of all the ink ichibie gathered
    4.2x1,000,000,000x50x43,200 =9.07200000E+15 km^3
    The volume of earth is
    1.08321×10^12 km^3
    Ichibei can fill about 1000 earths with this much ink
    The volume of jupiter is

1.4313×10^15 km3 so ichibei is jupiter level confirmed
    Last edited by Once known as sephy; June 5th, 2015, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Alexa
      Alexa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, no. Ichibei isn't even moon level, let alone Multi-planet/Jupiter level. Even Kubo knows this. Stop please?

i did not know you knew kubo personally
    i'm just saying, he took a jupiter worth of ink disprove it instead of saying "no!! It's WRONG!!!"

btw were you on mvc? what was your name there?

Comment

• Once known as sephy
      Editing a comment
      why is still not on that level?

• Alexa
      Alexa commented
      Editing a comment
      Because, it's not implied to be. Even then, Yhwach before absorbing SK wasn't even Planet Level.

• King Solomon
      King Solomon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yamamoto was already implied to be planetary. He was going to destroy all of Soul Society, which is at least Earth sized. A guy far stronger than Yamamoto - Ichibei - can obviously reach that level with one of his strongest techniques. That being said, his abilities are hella vague. No idea what taking a 100 nights or whatever actually means..

Originally posted by Once known as sephy View Post
    i was going to make one of those. it's good that i searched first

okay let's start this with a good ol' shitstorm

Okay so the volume of the atmosphere of earth is 4.2 billion km^3 according to this
    http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the...27s_atmosphere

I'll multiply that by 50 (100 nights is 50 atmospheres) then multiply that by the duration of the night which is 43,200 seconds (12 hours) and you get the final volume of all the ink ichibie gathered
    4.2x1,000,000,000x50x43,200 =9.07200000E+15 km^3
    The volume of earth is
    1.08321×10^12 km^3
    Ichibei can fill about 1000 earths with this much ink
    The volume of jupiter is

1.4313×10^15 km3 so ichibei is jupiter level confirmed
    1 darkness of night is concept so its hard to measure its volume
    2 how do you know that darkness is turned into ink at 1:1 ratio?
    3 why multiply by duration in seconds especially?

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
      1 darkness of night is concept so its hard to measure its volume
      it's just the shadow the sun light leaves on earth. that's what ichibie is taking, even though it's not really something physical but it covers the atmosphere so that's one way to measure it's volume
      2 how do you know that darkness is turned into ink at 1:1 ratio?
      why assume it isn't?
      3 why multiply by duration in seconds especially?
      wut
      Last edited by Once known as sephy; June 5th, 2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

it's just the shadow the sun light leaves on earth. that's what ichibie is taking, even though it's not really something physical but it covers the atmosphere so that's one way to measure it's volume
        why assume it isn't?
        wut
        1 then why not take volume of whole earths shadow?
        2 I dont know thats why I ask
        3 you did that and I'm asking why?

Comment

1 then why not take volume of whole earths shadow?
          because inside of earth is not "Darkness of the night". just the shadow of earth engulfing the atmosphere is "night"
          2 I dont know thats why I ask
          it's not really touched upon in the manga so why complicate things?
          3 you did that and I'm asking why?
          what should i use? hours? would it take hours for night to come back to earth after it's gone? lol

Comment

because inside of earth is not "Darkness of the night". just the shadow of earth engulfing the atmosphere is "night"
            it's not really touched upon in the manga so why complicate things?
            what should i use? hours? would it take hours for night to come back to earth after it's gone? lol
            1 night is lack of sun light so...
            2 because we dont know so despite looking good 1:1 ratio is not better than any other
            3 it would take much less, not that you can take something that consists of non-being

Comment

1 night is lack of sun light so...
              and?
              2 because we dont know so despite looking good 1:1 ratio is not better than any other
              ugh he just takes darknes/blackness and makes it his ink like he did with Yhwach's clothes. Why wouldn't it be the same ratio?
              3 it would take much less, not that you can take something that consists of non-being
              turn on a flashlight, put your finger infront of it and how fast the shadow will form is how fast the night will come back to earth if it magically disappeared for an instant

But i do think something is wrong with the calc it looks fishy i'm going to have to think about it more tho

Comment

and?
                ugh he just takes darknes/blackness and makes it his ink like he did with Yhwach's clothes. Why wouldn't it be the same ratio?
                turn on a flashlight, put your finger infront of it and how fast the shadow will form is how fast the night will come back to earth if it magically disappeared for an instant

But i do think something is wrong with the calc it looks fishy i'm going to have to think about it more tho
                He takes the darkness/ink only from the shadow of the earth. not from the volume of the whole atmosphere.

Comment

and?

1 so what is YOUR definition of night
                  2 we have no idea the more that darkness is more of a concep than physucal thing
                  3 it would take 1/30 s (quater of earths circumference devided by speed of light) but there is more as you take something that isnt there replenishing would be instant so you can take 10^-42 or so which is the shortest time of physical relevance. But as well you can take the speed at which shadow is casted on earth in which case it would take whole 12 hours to replenish whole night.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post

He takes the darkness/ink only from the shadow of the earth. not from the volume of the whole atmosphere.
                    Volume of earths shadow is grater than volume of earths atmosphere.

Comment

Volume of earths shadow is grater than volume of earths atmosphere.
                      Shadows dont have a volume. Its just a surface.
                      We can only say that Ichibei has enough ink to cover the earth 50 times over.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        Shhh dude let it become a shit storm first >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          Ofcourse it has a volume and it can actually be measured I may do it if you want me to.

Comment

Ofcourse it has a volume and it can actually be measured I may do it if you want me to.
                            Yeah, you should.

Comment

ok. please do it.

Comment

Does it even matter to be honest? His ability allows him to control darkness by using them as ink, he doesn't have Multi-Planet energy levels, nor does he have energy levels surpassing moon level stuff until shown otherwise. And the technique he used requires insane prep which he isn't likely to get even if the Ink is at such a Volume which it obviously isn't.
                                Last edited by Alexa; June 5th, 2015, 05:54 PM.
                                "There is a Hell, Believe me i've seen it; There is a Heaven, let's keep it a secret!"
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZl03hHhIgA

Comment

• blah
                                  blah commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  *cough*the ink is reishi*cough*

• Alexa
                                  Alexa commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Where does it say Reishi? Last i checked, Ichibei's Zanpakuto doesn't emit Reiatsu/Reishi nor was the ink stated to be Reishi.

• blah
                                  blah commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  no the ink is spritual matter hence reishi
                                  what else would it be?

Ichibei has the power to cover the Earth 100 times with that amount of ink since the Soul Society is a disc and not a sphere (that can fit as many people, landscape, etc as Earth). There can't be a disc with half-day half-night atmosphere.
                                Going by powerscaling (since country-level shit tiers, to multi-continental suicidal Bankai Yamamoto, plus closed eyes Yhwach, who was weaker than Ichibei but stronger than his previous self that obliterated Yamamoto), along with the 100 nights thing, I'd say it's safe to say Ichibei is moon level. Anything above that and it's a shot in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Anime Fan View Post
                                  Yeah, you should.
                                  ok, I'll do it in few hours.

Comment

Working...
                                  X