Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naruto Vs Discussion Thread: Power, Strengths, Abilities etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Person- View Post

I don't agree with travel speed, naruto and sasuke ran from the land of frost to the border of the land of fire in short amount of time. Team 7 and the bijuu crossed 1500+ km in a similarly short amount of time.
    Also Rikudo Madara flew from the ground to the center of his Chibaku Tensei formation in 1-2 panels. Enormous distance covered near instantly.

Comment

[Theorycraft]
      Could Chakra Modes be activated by releasing Chakra from multiple Tenketsu all over the body?

So at most normal Shinobi could only activate it over their hands and/or feet while Hyuuga have the potential to naturally achieve Chakra Mode?

Comment

This Power-scalling. Oh my god.

Comment

What would you guess would happen if the Kamui dimension were destroyed?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            What would you guess would happen if the Kamui dimension were destroyed?
            Ugh? I don't see how that's possible. ut if ya could I assume users simply couldn't move there.

Comment

Originally posted by General Naruto View Post

Ugh? I don't see how that's possible. ut if ya could I assume users simply couldn't move there.
              Didn't Sasuke destroy a small dimension of Orochimaru's? What about Kaguya?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                Didn't Sasuke destroy a small dimension of Orochimaru's? What about Kaguya?
                Orochimaru's world was more a mental plane than a actual physical dimension. And he took control of it, not destroyed it.

Kaguya could likely do it. It's just an odd Idea.

Comment

so what do you think about new found strength of iwa-gakure

at first it was like - why does anyone else than orochimaru have artificial humans?
                  but then it became obvious - orochimaru is a single (wo)man, genius but stil just one person with some minions and since he got quite a lot focus in naruto it seemed like he was the only scientis in the entire verse but that is wrong and larger organizations (like villages) may have even greater achivements in certain fields than him
                  My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

How hot would Amaterasu have to be to evaporate/disintegrate metal knives under a second?

Comment

How hot would Amaterasu have to be to evaporate/disintegrate metal knives under a second?
                      Just hot enough to tickle Yamamoto's bleached, dangly nutsuck.

Comment

rough estimate 100 000K but its a very very rough one

Comment

Hard to say, amaterasu is supposed to be hax so I believe it would have burned at the same rate regardless of the material.
                          Last edited by -Person-; December 16th, 2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• General Naruto
                            General Naruto commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I was under the impression the fire itself was hax so it would never be put out. The temperature is dependent on the user, hence it's inconsistent showings?

• PrezesE
                            PrezesE commented
                            Editing a comment
                            General Naruto it would be interesting approach but its unfortunately unsupported by any sourcematerial as opposed to it being pure hax (like burning other fire)

• -Person-
                            -Person- commented
                            Editing a comment
                            @General Naruto

The temp seems standard across all users. The only attribute that seems to change between users is scale.

The speed that it burns is seems to only be affected by plot.
                            Last edited by -Person-; December 23rd, 2018, 08:42 PM.

Does any material knowledge that Naruto sort've went Sage Mode while in Six Paths Sage Mode?
                          1eb53c6f37f5f82f0b17ddeacb27948e.png
                          Like...He infused Nature energy within his Six Paths Sage Chakra.
                          But we've seen him instantly enter Six Paths Sage Mode without any notice he's absorbing Natural Energy.

Is that some kind of Super Sage Mode?

Comment

Does any material knowledge that Naruto sort've went Sage Mode while in Six Paths Sage Mode?
                            1eb53c6f37f5f82f0b17ddeacb27948e.png
                            Like...He infused Nature energy within his Six Paths Sage Chakra.
                            But we've seen him instantly enter Six Paths Sage Mode without any notice he's absorbing Natural Energy.

Is that some kind of Super Sage Mode?
                            the mode didnt change, he just abosrbed alrge ammounts of nature energy to increase his own power capacity, thats it

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post

the mode didnt change, he just abosrbed alrge ammounts of nature energy to increase his own power capacity, thats it
                              But that doesn't make sense with the Mechanics of Sage Mode. He can't just more natural energy unless already supplying it with his Ninjutsu Chakra.
                              He was already in a sage state that doesn't require Natural Energy or hasn't been stated or alluded to requiring Natural Energy.

It either means he can add Traditional Sage Power on top of his Six Paths Sage Power or Kishi forgot how Sage Mode Works.

Considering the battle I'd suggest the former.

Comment

Working...
                              X