The Road to Butthurt and Denial: Saitama Files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Road to Butthurt and Denial: Saitama Files

So it seems Saitama has stirred up a lot of controversy and anus pain in the vs community, now OPM had been around for a while, But it's gotten particularly worse after the release of the anime which has brought a shit of casuals to the forefront. Now most vstards are aware that OPM is a meta gag based webcomic, the main character Saitama's schtick is being able to effortlessly one shot or kill anything with one punch. He's written to have meta-strength which pretty much means it's infinite in scope, and most vs goers are fine with that. But there is ONE sub-species of vstard in particular who don't like that, the same species that are always imposing their autismic filled will on helpless civilians as the one and all supreme end all be all of anime characters in vs, and that is the infamous Gokutard.

Now my message to these tards is: Why does Saitama rile you up so much? I mean if someone said Beyonder could blink Goku out of existence then you'd probably agree, so why is it so hard to accept that a meta character is in fact meta?

Let me guess, because "muh feats"?

Then yet these same people have no problem accepting Solar System Cell off of his word alone, so what's the issue?

Here's the thing though. There's no actual proof/evidence of Saitama being limitless. So we can only go off of what he has shown so far. Plus he has no powerscaling that would put him on some other characters levels given how he's the strongest guy in his verse.

Based on what he's shown so far, he doesn't stand a ghost of a chance against DBZ characters Frieza Saga and above.

And when it comes to Cell you have to understand that with powerscaling, it wouldn't be farfetched for him to be Solar System Level given how you got people like Frieza who in base form is ridiculously above people who are Planetary+. Then you got people like Android 17, 18, 16 and First Forrm Cell who are much stronger than Final Form Frieza.

And about the whole " riling up " thing. Its because of the fact that some Saitama wankers thinks he can beat anybody which is far from the case.
    Last edited by Darkseeker1379; December 28th, 2015, 01:29 PM.

Comment

What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
        What did I miss?
        Oh nothing. Just Tez being Tez.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
          Here's the thing though. There's no actual proof/evidence of Saitama being limitless. So we can only go off of what he has shown so far. Plus he has no powerscaling that would put him on some other characters levels given how he's the strongest guy in his verse.

Based on what he's shown so far, he doesn't stand a ghost of a chance against DBZ characters Frieza Saga and above.

And when it comes to Cell you have to understand that with powerscaling, it wouldn't be farfetched for him to be Solar System Level given how you got people like Frieza who in base form is ridiculously above people who are Planetary+. Then you got people like Android 17, 18, 16 and First Forrm Cell who are much stronger than Final Form Frieza.

And about the whole " riling up " thing. Its because of the fact that some Saitama wankers thinks he can beat anybody which is fae from the case.
          Have you ever saw the show Medaka Box? Yes or no?

Comment

Oh nothing. Just Tez being Tez.
            Let me guess, it's coz of boros vs freeza thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post

Let me guess, it's coz of boros vs freeza thread.
              Either that or the Saitama vs Recoome thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                Have you ever saw the show Medaka Box? Yes or no?
                No. What does that have to do with anything?

Comment

No. What does that have to do with anything?
                  Ok well in the manga there is a character named Najimi Ajimu, now without explaining TOO much about how the mechanics of powers and stuff work in the verse there are certain "skills' or powers that beings use in the show and it's specific to them, but this character Najimi has 12,858,051,967,633,865 abilities in total, although only a few hundred have been shown.

By your logic, we're supposed to say "fuck you give me feats" and the author has to spend the rest of his life drawing every single last one of these skills, just because you want your "proof" or your feats. Sometimes you have to take exposition for what it is and just accept it because it's there for a reason.

Comment

OP thinks Boros is multi star level. Point fingers and laugh at him.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatMan.EXE View Post
                      Legit? lmfao

Comment

• HeatMan.EXE
                        HeatMan.EXE commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Read for urself lol.

Originally posted by HeatMan.EXE View Post
                      You're kind of late, I was already corrected a while ago and admitted I'd messed up the numbers and magnitude. Unless you know this already but just using this to slander me then continue I guess.

Comment

So it seems Saitama has stirred up a lot of controversy and anus pain in the vs community, now OPM had been around for a while, But it's gotten particularly worse after the release of the anime which has brought a shit of casuals to the forefront. Now most vstards are aware that OPM is a meta gag based webcomic, the main character Saitama's schtick is being able to effortlessly one shot or kill anything with one punch. He's written to have meta-strength which pretty much means it's infinite in scope, and most vs goers are fine with that. But there is ONE sub-species of vstard in particular who don't like that, the same species that are always imposing their autismic filled will on helpless civilians as the one and all supreme end all be all of anime characters in vs, and that is the infamous Gokutard.

Now my message to these tards is: Why does Saitama rile you up so much? I mean if someone said Beyonder could blink Goku out of existence then you'd probably agree, so why is it so hard to accept that a meta character is in fact meta?

Let me guess, because "muh feats"?

Then yet these same people have no problem accepting Solar System Cell off of his word alone, so what's the issue?
                        HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is beyond wanking, its over 9000 of pure stupidity.

P.S: Quit mentioning Dbz, you have already high-lighted yourself as downplayer similar to endless mike

Comment

Ok well in the manga there is a character named Najimi Ajimu, now without explaining TOO much about how the mechanics of powers and stuff work in the verse there are certain "skills' or powers that beings use in the show and it's specific to them, but this character Najimi has 12,858,051,967,633,865 abilities in total, although only a few hundred have been shown.

By your logic, we're supposed to say "fuck you give me feats" and the author has to spend the rest of his life drawing every single last one of these skills, just because you want your "proof" or your feats. Sometimes you have to take exposition for what it is and just accept it because it's there for a reason.
                          Like I said in VS, you can only go with what they've shown so far.

The same thing applies to Saitama.
                          Last edited by Darkseeker1379; December 28th, 2015, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Because there is nothing that even impressives that happen in OPM? Beyonder or Lucifer blinking Goku out of existence is pretty normal, because how being that less powerful than them made those impressive feats. Heck, even Saint Seiya character beating Goku is quite normal.

But because of the OPM universe is extremely weak, in that universe even Namek Saga Frieza is pretty much Onepunch Man, that created disbelief which is fair. Until Saitama beating universal level character, the disbelief will still lingering around. If Saitama did happen to do that, I guess no one will argue that Saitama is stronger than Goku, but until then, wanking him definitelt doesn't help.

Comment

Personally, i don't really sure about this case.

For how Saitama is treated in the series, i can see the reason why he should be put at the same level of Squirrel Girl (basically a joke character) and i'm not really upset if someone see him in that way.

But at the same time we don't have a direct evidence (either from series or author) that conferm he is actually limitless, only that had broke his limiter (but that don't prove that had no limits).

So for i'm going to wait for more evidence, to see if Saitama is really unbeatable or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                Because there is nothing that even impressives that happen in OPM? Beyonder or Lucifer blinking Goku out of existence is pretty normal, because how being that less powerful than them made those impressive feats. Heck, even Saint Seiya character beating Goku is quite normal.

But because of the OPM universe is extremely weak, in that universe even Namek Saga Frieza is pretty much Onepunch Man, that created disbelief which is fair. Until Saitama beating universal level character, the disbelief will still lingering around. If Saitama did happen to do that, I guess no one will argue that Saitama is stronger than Goku, but until then, wanking him definitelt doesn't help.
                                The point is he's already confirmed limitless in series via exposition, being a power level faggot doesn't help your case.

Comment

Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post
                                  Personally, i don't really sure about this case.

For how Saitama is treated in the series, i can see the reason why he should be put at the same level of Squirrel Girl (basically a joke character) and i'm not really upset if someone see him in that way.

But at the same time we don't have a direct evidence (either from series or author) that conferm he is actually limitless, only that had broke his limiter (but that don't prove that had no limits).

So for i'm going to wait for more evidence, to see if Saitama is really unbeatable or not.
                                  Why would a broken limiter not imply he's limitless? If you don't have a limit than that means unlimited lol. UN-limited

Comment

Why would a broken limiter not imply he's limitless? If you don't have a limit than that means unlimited lol. UN-limited
                                    Broke a limit # be limitless.

Or then Goku should be limitless too (while he is only potentially limitless).

Comment

Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post
                                      Broke a limit # be limitless.

Or then Goku should be limitless too (while he is only potentially limitless).
                                      A broken limiter means unlimited, there is no excuse around it. I'ts obvious what the author meant. Goku has the potential to raise his limits forever, be he doesn't have an infinte well of power to draw upon whenever he likes like Saitama.

Comment

Working...
                                      X