This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

You are stating that yhwach is universal, which we would have to assume he also that on durability.

If ichigo with a power up attack was capable of hurting him than that argument of where do he rank also must be discussed. Which I don't even think ichigo is planet buster.
    I already said before that Yhwach's stats are unknown, but he still has the power to destroy and create universes. That's his power as Soul King. But that matters very little or none in this thread. It's not like Beerus will have the plotkai arrow that will stop Yhwach's powers for an instant so that his stats will be a factor.

Comment

Neither does Beerus have eternal hypnosis to disturb Yhwach's clairvoyance

Comment

I already said before that Yhwach's stats are unknown, but he still has the power to destroy and create universes. That's his power as Soul King. But that matters very little or none in this thread. It's not like Beerus will have the plotkai arrow that will stop Yhwach's powers for an instant so that his stats will be a factor.
        Bruh Wtf........if you don't know his stats than but are claiming he is universal level how is anyone going to take that seriously?

Now if this was DBZ there is no way that shit would fly, if he has the potential to wipe a universe than he should at least be able to stop a planet attack.

Comment

Bruh Wtf........if you don't know his stats than but are claiming he is universal level how is anyone going to take that seriously?

Now if this was DBZ there is no way that shit would fly, if he has the potential to wipe a universe than he should at least be able to stop a planet attack.
          Are you shitting me? Since when is that a rule? Everything is stats and pew pews with your kind. And stats at one point stop being quantifiable. There is just no way to tell. And they don't matter

Comment

Locked per OP request.

Comment

Working...
            X