Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goku vs marvel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Goku vs marvel

    so recently I came across this video by Seth The Programmer and watching it made me realise that goku is pretty downplaid by marvel fans for no apperent reason.
    Goku with his SSJB is pretty much Multiversal level right now which is better and stronger than the top of marvel. So imagine how strong beerus is cus im gonna scale him to be multiversal+ or beyond that probably megaverse. So that means Zeno is omnipotent like he said in the other video which makes zeno the strongest in fiction? share ur thoughts guys

    #2
    Go home! You're drunk!
    Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
    And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

    Comment


      #3
      jonnty7

      Comment


      • jonnty7
        jonnty7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes??

      • -Fantom-
        -Fantom- commented
        Editing a comment
        I tagged you so this could be moved to casual, but it looks like that's already done.

      #4
      Originally posted by Blaster Dark View Post
      Go home! You're drunk!
      I don't think drunk is a good enough excuse for him.


      ^^Basically the whole fight

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by lightbuster30 View Post

        I don't think drunk is a good enough excuse for him.
        Profound mental retardation is what we're looking for to describe this guy.

        Comment


          #6
          ..

          Comment


            #7
            If ur gonna troll dont waste ur time here

            Comment


              #8
              Seth The Programmer vs Comics Explained https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKx...Uv4S7P5w0pLayw

              Comment


                #9
                I think goku solo for most part
                The most well knowntroll the likeZ of which this site haz evr seen returns with a bang bang !! Can u fel the x-citement? I believe u al do. Becuz I certinly do. My long haitus taught me many thing bout life n the world back to old day before I were troll...

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Solar2.0 View Post
                  I think goku solo for most part
                  EXACTLY!!!! I think Goku can stop them all to be hones

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Haha yeah, goku solos.

                    Especially manga version with hakai now, instant transmission hakai living tribunal gg.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Goku is barely a planet buster. Doesn't get past Lara Croft

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by One of Them View Post
                        Goku is barely a planet buster. Doesn't get past Lara Croft
                        Dude, Goku can now do hakai.

                        He literally shoots a planet sized hakai wave like the kamehameha and literally destroys everyone in marvel galaxy.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by Beholder View Post

                          Dude, Goku can now do hakai.

                          He literally shoots a planet sized hakai wave like the kamehameha and literally destroys everyone in marvel galaxy.
                          He's new at it. Luffy honed his for 2 years. So Goku has a long way to go before being considered a decent tomb raider, nevermind a low tier Avenger like Beast Boy

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by One of Them View Post
                            He's new at it. Luffy honed his for 2 years. So Goku has a long way to go before being considered a decent tomb raider, nevermind a low tier Avenger like Beast Boy
                            Have you met Goku?

                            He learns skills during fight.

                            He can easily destroy living tribunal now

                            Comment


                              #16
                              Originally posted by Beholder View Post

                              Have you met Goku?

                              He learns skills during fight.

                              He can easily destroy living tribunal now
                              Goku is weak against fat people. Fat Cell killed him and he couldn't beat Fat Buu, even though he beat Kid Buu whom is stronger than Fat Buu. One of the LT's hidden faces is secretly fat. And the other one is Lara's father

                              Comment


                                #17
                                Originally posted by One of Them View Post
                                Goku is weak against fat people. Fat Cell killed him and he couldn't beat Fat Buu, even though he beat Kid Buu whom is stronger than Fat Buu. One of the LT's hidden faces is secretly fat. And the other one is Lara's father
                                What do you think Goku does? He works on his weak spots.

                                He fought vegeta while wearing 7000000000 billion megatontrillions tons on him in fat suit, so he would learn his weaknesses vs fat people.

                                Your downplaying is bad.

                                Goku can beat any donugh eater with ease nowadays especially now that he is hakai buster and faster than time.

                                Last edited by Beholder; June 20th, 2017, 06:18 AM.

                                Comment


                                  #18
                                  Originally posted by Beholder View Post

                                  What do you think Goku does? He works on his weak spots.

                                  He fought vegeta while wearing 7000000000 billion megatontrillions tons on him in fat suit, so he would learn his weaknesses vs fat people.

                                  Your downplaying is bad.

                                  Goku can beat any donugh eater with ease nowadays especially now that he is hakai buster and faster than time.

                                  I'm sorry

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by One of Them View Post
                                    I'm sorry
                                    Its okay, now you've seen the light.

                                    Gokuism, the one religion that shall unite as all.

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      I think goku solos...
                                      " 50 years have passed...but...I do not age. Time has lost its affect on me. Yet...the suffering continues. Aku's grasp chokes the past, present, and future. Hope is lost. Gotta get back...back to the past...Samurai Jack... "

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X