Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Botamo vs Saitama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Botamo vs Saitama

    Lol this is gonna cause one hell of a shitstorm. Who takes this.

    #2
    Botamo wins.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Botamo wins.
      Yep. He's immune to physical blunt force after all.

      Comment


        #4
        Saitama loses even IF he has infinite strength it means nothing, from what I heard Botomo can send attacks into another dimension, if thatis true then aitam has no way to beat him.


        ^^Basically the whole fight

        Comment


          #5
          Actually I just got this idea like right now, what if you punched Botamo with enough force that the force from the punch just destroyes the dimension? Then again that dimension has universal durability+ for it to take attacks from the likes of Goku. Not like Saotama could generate that much power anyway.


          ^^Basically the whole fight

          Comment


          • chillsallday247
            chillsallday247 commented
            Editing a comment
            .................

          #6
          Saitama blitzes and baby shake this weeny the poo wannabee

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by chillsallday247 View Post
            Saitama blitzes and baby shake this weeny the poo wannabee
            Too bad Botamo's faster and is immune to physical attacks. He just sends the force to another dimension.

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by lightbuster30 View Post
              Actually I just got this idea like right now, what if you punched Botamo with enough force that the force from the punch just destroyes the dimension? Then again that dimension has universal durability+ for it to take attacks from the likes of Goku. Not like Saotama could generate that much power anyway.

              It should be well above that. Goku, has done 3 years of training in the ROSAT I don't see Freeza in his final form being any match for this Goku while in base.

              Base Vegeta Champa arc>Base Goku Chamap arc>>Base Vegeta ROF arc>=Base Goku ROF Arc>>>>>>>>>>Base Goku before getting training from whis.


              I think it's fair to say Vegeta is above Goku at this time by just a bit since he has beaten Goku at least once since DBS has aired.

              The ROSAT makes you much stronger even if you are only in their for a small amount of time.

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by lightbuster30 View Post
                Saitama loses even IF he has infinite strength it means nothing, from what I heard Botomo can send attacks into another dimension, if thatis true then aitam has no way to beat him.

                Its not an automatic ability he has to think about it and use it consciously it was not stated its automatic or precog, also hes not that strong base goku is able to grab and pull him around and body slam his ass

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Guest View Post


                  It should be well above that. Goku, has done 3 years of training in the ROSAT I don't see Freeza in his final form being any match for this Goku while in base.

                  Base Vegeta Champa arc>Base Goku Chamap arc>>Base Vegeta ROF arc>=Base Goku ROF Arc>>>>>>>>>>Base Goku before getting training from whis.


                  I think it's fair to say Vegeta is above Goku at this time by just a bit since he has beaten Goku at least once since DBS has aired.

                  The ROSAT makes you much stronger even if you are only in their for a small amount of time.

                  lol fucking wanker did you not see battle of the gods, using your made up feats to wank things is not a good way to go at things

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by chillsallday247 View Post
                    Saitama blitzes and baby shake this weeny the poo wannabee

                    LOL Saitama isn't much of a thinker since all he does is one shot people from his verse. he wouldn't know how to beat someone like this but thanks for your bias opinion.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                      Too bad Botamo's faster and is immune to physical attacks. He just sends the force to another dimension.

                      if we ignore Saitama stats then yes Botamo takes this, happy?

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by chillsallday247 View Post


                        Its not an automatic ability he has to think about it and use it consciously it was not stated its automatic or precog, also hes not that strong base goku is able to grab and pull him around and body slam his ass
                        Oh dear this is reaching at it;s finest/ Prove it isn't. Go on, you made the claim, so prove it, and no I need not prove anything, as I never mentioned it bein g auto on, and even if it is, it won;t matter since one thought is all he needs to activate the power. There is nothing that implies the ability needs to be activated, and not being stated proves nothing.


                        ^^Basically the whole fight

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Then again I know Botamo doesn;t even need his powers to take on Calliou.


                          ^^Basically the whole fight

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by chillsallday247 View Post


                            lol fucking wanker did you not see battle of the gods, using your made up feats to wank things is not a good way to go at things

                            *me a wanker* now that is just wrong.

                            is that what you do when your pet verse is getting killed? you just call people wankers to anyone who will listen. cool and all, but lets not for get facts.

                            Goku surpassed his limit in BOG (we as the viewers saw this) the title even says Goku surpasses super saying GOD. Goku is much stronger in his base then he was during the previous sagas in super. You're the biggest moron if you think other wise.

                            As a matter of fact Go get Tez bitch ass you can't debate well anyway. Saitama has never used his head in combat because he never was in a situation where he was on the defence accourting to you.

                            Comment


                            • chillsallday247
                              chillsallday247 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              lolllllllllll shut up retard sign in

                            #16
                            Botamo no sells Saitama's attacks and beats him.

                            Comment


                              #17
                              Originally posted by Guest View Post


                              *me a wanker* now that is just wrong.

                              is that what you do when your pet verse is getting killed? you just call people wankers to anyone who will listen. cool and all, but lets not for get facts.

                              Goku surpassed his limit in BOG (we as the viewers saw this) the title even says Goku surpasses super saying GOD. Goku is much stronger in his base then he was during the previous sagas in super. You're the biggest moron if you think other wise.

                              As a matter of fact Go get Tez bitch ass you can't debate well anyway. Saitama has never used his head in combat because he never was in a situation where he was on the defence accourting to you.
                              Haha pwned. Just for the record hen i said universal, I meant in in the at least sense, which as the term implies: Universal is the lowest possible durability level we can give it, I was seriously considering something higher as I was typing my comment.


                              ^^Basically the whole fight

                              Comment


                                #18
                                Originally posted by lightbuster30 View Post
                                Oh dear this is reaching at it;s finest/ Prove it isn't. Go on, you made the claim, so prove it, and no I need not prove anything, as I never mentioned it bein g auto on, and even if it is, it won;t matter since one thought is all he needs to activate the power. There is nothing that implies the ability needs to be activated, and not being stated proves nothing.
                                so im reaching now huh , so if Botamo is immune to all attacks(sub-consiously) like your implying then he can solo DBZ he cant be touched no matter what right, now who is the one reaching, but if you wana go that route then hes above beerus

                                Comment


                                  #19
                                  Originally posted by chillsallday247 View Post

                                  so im reaching now huh , so if Botamo is immune to all attacks(sub-consiously) like your implying then he can solo DBZ he cant be touched no matter what right, now who is the one reaching, but if you wana go that route then hes above beerus

                                  Question did or didn't Goku just beat him? so he can't be above Beerus who the Creator said their is no one in DBZ universe who is above a God of destruction.

                                  Comment


                                    #20
                                    Originally posted by chillsallday247 View Post

                                    so im reaching now huh , so if Botamo is immune to all attacks(sub-consiously) like your implying then he can solo DBZ he cant be touched no matter what right, now who is the one reaching, but if you wana go that route then hes above beerus
                                    Or maybe it;s because the God tiers like Whiz and Beerus have some hax that is plain better than his? it's made up sure, but it would be an fair explaination, or the more simple goddamn answer is that it is an higher dimensional type deal. That is to say people like beerus are on another dimension in power, which renders Botamo's hax uselss, this is not an bad explaination either, this is type of thing has happened before. In BLEACH to name one example, Soi Fon lands an perfect hit that would insta kill Aizen, yet it fails completely. Now why is this? Well it is blantantly stated that his level of power is in another dimension from her own, thus rendering Soi Fons ability ineffective.


                                    ^^Basically the whole fight

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X