Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adventure through the Emerald Forest! (An Quest Log RP) (OOC)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Adventure through the Emerald Forest! (An Quest Log RP) (OOC)

    Wanna try one out.

    This is basically a vote to decide what happens next whenever something happens.

    In this Rp, you are all the Hero. You must make it through the Emerald Forest to return a long lost artifact to the kingdom it belongs to.

    Whenever an action involving two or more choices pop up, you vote. As soon as one gets a total of three votes, that action will be done.

    So who wants to do it?





    #2
    Change your name and avi and I'm in.

    I don't want to look at you until that tho.

    Comment


      #3
      Sure I'll give it a shot

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        Change your name and avi and I'm in.

        I don't want to look at you until that tho.
        As soon as I reach 3800 posts, I can. Unless you want to donate some points to me so I can change it quicker.

        Comment


          #5
          >AN Quest Log

          Off to a good start.
          Last edited by Thar; April 16th, 2019, 05:36 AM.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

            As soon as I reach 3800 posts, I can. Unless you want to donate some points to me so I can change it quicker.
            Change everything but your name, that'll be a start.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

              Change everything but your name, that'll be a start.
              Okay.

              Comment


                #8
                OrganizationXV Better?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post
                  Pick one that isn't a sexualized child, please.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                    Pick one that isn't a sexualized child, please.
                    This one actually isn't a child I think

                    Gawayn Snap
                    one of you confirm this

                    Comment


                    • OrganizationXV
                      OrganizationXV commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Snap has him blocked

                    #11
                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                    Pick one that isn't a sexualized child, please.
                    She's actually an 20+ year old female.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by Max View Post

                      This one actually isn't a child I think

                      Gawayn Snap
                      one of you confirm this
                      And she isn't interested in relationships.

                      I like her as a person in general, and being really cool in a fight. Not for being a female.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

                        And she isn't interested in relationships.

                        I like her as a person in general, and being really cool in a fight. Not for being a female.
                        Find an image where the main focuses aren't her prepubescent-looking boobs then.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                          Find an image where the main focuses aren't her prepubescent-looking boobs then.
                          If it's his current avatar, the cat archer, she's an adult

                          She's just flat

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by Snap View Post

                            If it's his current avatar, the cat archer, she's an adult

                            She's just flat
                            Basically a natural.

                            Not intending for sex appeal. Just wanted to have a better avatar that wasn't Illya.

                            Comment


                              #16
                              Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

                              Basically a natural.

                              Not intending for sex appeal. Just wanted to have a better avatar that wasn't Illya.
                              Then pick an Avi that doesn't have a boob window. I don't care if it's that character, just pick one that I don't have to associate both with you and a fetish.

                              Originally posted by Snap View Post

                              If it's his current avatar, the cat archer, she's an adult

                              She's just flat
                              I didn't really doubt that.

                              Comment


                                #17
                                Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                Then pick an Avi that doesn't have a boob window. I don't care if it's that character, just pick one that I don't have to associate both with you and a fetish.



                                I didn't really doubt that.
                                Why u gotta hate on boobs dude

                                Comment


                                  #18
                                  Originally posted by Chara View Post

                                  Why u gotta hate on boobs dude
                                  I dunno. If it were anyone else's set, it wouldn't matter, but there's something unsettling about Goji specifically having it.

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                    I dunno. If it were anyone else's set, it wouldn't matter, but there's something unsettling about Goji specifically having it.
                                    agree

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Originally posted by Snap View Post

                                      If it's his current avatar, the cat archer, she's an adult

                                      She's just flat
                                      Thank you Kendall

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X