X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Cream filled. And creamer please. All the creams for me."

Comment

*walks in eyeing the place up and down

This is quite a place you got here. A pretty young thing like you running this cafe all by yourself is pretty dangerous though. You're a prime target for anyone looking to take advantage of you.

*starts looking around and feeling things on the counter

It'd be a real shame if something were to happen to this place too. But you know, I could help keep a close watch on this place. Keep it nice and secure. All you have to do is pay me a uh, "protection tax" every now and then and I promise nothing bad will happen to this place. Sounds good huh?
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
      Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

So a cream filled doughnut. Chocolate or vanilla? And for coffee, flavored creamer or non flavored?

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          *walks in eyeing the place up and down

This is quite a place you got here. A pretty young thing like you running this cafe all by yourself is pretty dangerous though. You're a prime target for anyone looking to take advantage of you.

*starts looking around and feeling things on the counter

It'd be a real shame if something were to happen to this place too. But you know, I could help keep a close watch on this place. Keep it nice and secure. All you have to do is pay me a uh, "protection tax" every now and then and I promise nothing bad will happen to this place. Sounds good huh?
          A protection tax? *Question marks float above head*

Oh, so burglars and grievers don't ruin my business? I would like that.

Comment

"Vanilla please, as flavored." The robot got out his wallet to pay. He was sure the maid girl didn't quite understand the implication of the protection tax though. "You do know he's talking about sex right? It-it's none of my business, but you should know what you're getting into."

Comment

I was actually talking about money you degenerate sissy boy.
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

He shrugged. "Hey man, I get it, a guy's gotta do his thing. Like I said it's none of my business."

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
                  "Vanilla please, as flavored." The robot got out his wallet to pay. He was sure the maid girl didn't quite understand the implication of the protection tax though. "You do know he's talking about sex right? It-it's none of my business, but you should know what you're getting into."
                  What? No, I think he means money. *Takes the cash and then smiles*
                  I will get to work on it. Just give me a couple of minutes. *Goes to kitchen to work on the coffee. The doughnuts were in a fridge, safely waiting to be taken to their ordering tables. *

Comment

“Really, how this place even got the okay to even exist baffles me.” The male muttered, the sky blue and white outfit he adorned himself in glistening in the overly focused lights. “Never heard from the landlord that this could be built. And even then it’s shoddy. I’ve been to maid cafes before. They’re not this...inappropriate. It’s much more like a restaurant.” He sighed, pulling a few strands of hair back over his sharper tipped ears, walking barefoot into the cafe as shoes caused him to sweat too much and honestly athlete’s foot kinda sucks?

“Does the manager even have a cooking degree?”

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

*Smiles at the elf person*
                      Indeed. I went to a culinary school just so I could work here.

Comment

“It’s still unsanitary to be the only working employee, at least by the looks of it. I just hope you’re as good a cook as Peri was. And please, no glitter in my food.”

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Why would I put glitter in the food?

*Pulls out a note pad and pencil from front pocket*
                          What would you like to drink? We have options of coffee, Black or cream, Soda, Milk, or water. Also, may I interest you in the special? Just to remind you we only serve Baked sweets and Frozen Treats for your hungry stomach.

Comment

“It looks like there’s glitter on your dress. So if you’re going to be cooking, I don’t want to see any in it.”

Comment

Hm? Oh you mean this?
                              *Looks at pink sparkles on apron*
                              Thats actually edible. I do need to wash my dress after closing time however. Now, what drink would you like?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

He was asking for it though. No one disses the Japanese fandom. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X