Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just something from another Rp on a Different Site (OOC)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just something from another Rp on a Different Site (OOC)

Just working on something here.

If it's an eyesore for you, just move it to off-topic.

Light Frame MADO:
    Structural Integrity (Health): 30
    Upgrade slots: 6
    Armor Level 1: 1 meter of plate armor on head 3, meters on chest, 2 meters on rest of body.
    Max speed: 145 MPH in ideal conditions.

Appearance:

Upgrades:

Thruster:
    Cost: 1 Funding Allocation (FA)
    Effect: The MADO has been equipped with a short-burst, high energy rocket thruster, useful for propelling the MADO upwards a fair distance. (Can only be equipped by the Light and Medium Frames)

Unrestrained Jaw:
    Cost: 6 FA
    The MADO's powerful jaw and fierce fangs can be used to bite through an AT-Field.
    Notes: Fangs are made of the same material as the progressive knife.

Anchors:
    Cost: 8 FA
    Effect: A series of small missiles carrying harpoons attached to high-tensile cable have seen installed in the MADO's torso. The MADO may now Climb.
    In addition, the MADO may choose to fire these Anchors at the ground or at an enemy. If fired at the ground the MADO is rooted in place and only the most extreme of forces would move them against their will. If fired at a specific enemy, the MADO is tethered to the target.

Note: Used for attack follow-ups and capture.

Natural Weapon:
    Cost: 6 FA
    Effect: The MADO’s biology is alters to unlock a primitive form of melee attack. This natural weapon goes through AT-Fields to some degree, and often take the form of claws or a spiked tail. (Can only be equipped by the Light Frames)
    Location: Hands and tail. Claws and tail blade are made of the same material as the progressive knife.

Winged Form:
    Cost: 25 FA
    Effect: The MADO can sprout glowing, insectile, translucent wings. This, in addition to allowing the MADO to fly at a speed equal to their land speed, also acts as a powerful A.T. Field extending array and allowing it to pick up an additional MADO unit to fly along side it. If a Heavy Frame MADO unit is chosen to be taken, the Winged MADO's flight speed is reduced by half. (Can only be equipped by the Light Frames)
    Notes: The wings extend from the shoulder fins and can be used along with the thrusters for increased speed. The wings can also be weaponized turning into glowing javelins/fists on the arm.

Enhanced Targeting/Visual Array:
    Cost 6 FA
    Effect: Increase the accuracy of all ranged weapons for the MADO, and allows for additional information on the target to be displayed, assuming that Zauber had seen something similar and been able to collect data. Allows for better accuracy at range as well with obviously no use in melee combat. Can also be used to transfer target data to military units on the same system, allowing for more accurate fire support. Additionally upgrades the MADO visuals to include thermal and hyperspectral imaging.

Note: Thermal and Hyperspectral imaging is used for special circumstances. Also helps with planning out an attack.

Name & Age/Birth-date (Start of story will be 2036): Yukiryu Miki/16/2020

Gender & Race/Nationality: Female/Japanese

Height & Weight: 5'5

Physical Description: Her appearance is similar to her sister, who died fighting the first wave of Angels in one of the MADOs, Sayaka. Her hair, eyes, and complexion are the same, but she has some differences. Her hair is short in the back, making herself look more like a boy. Her casual clothing consists of a white t-shirt, blue skirt, black leggings, and blue shoes. She also wears a blue vest and has a pendant that holds a photo of her sister.

Personal/Family History: Younger sister of a previous MADO pilot. She was 11 when her older sister had left to fight the Angels. After the fight, with the Angels being killed, but not without casualties, Yukiryu learned that her sister had died fighting. Her anger begun to slowly build over time. Over the next 4 years, whenever a new wave of Angels show up, someone she befriend would turn out to be a MADO pilot, and die in the fight against them. Her anger in 2035 was the breaking point. In December of 2035, she had begun a relationship with a boy. That boy's name was Shinji Haruzaki. He was a skilled MADO pilot, surviving the last two waves of Angels. It was one night in December, when another Angel made landfall. Shinji went to fight the creature. The next day, news reached Yukiryu. The Angel was defeated, but Shinji sacrificed himself in order to defeat it. Yukiryu, now angered, and upset, had just one single wish. Her wish was to become a MADO pilot, and gain the strength to destroy the angels, so she would not have to suffer from losing the people she cared about anymore........

Personality/Psychological Profile:

The Wish that makes Your Soul Gem shine: To become a MADO pilot and gain the strength to destroy Angels. (Personal/Material)

Assets:
    Driven
    Depth Value: +15
    Effect: You character refuses to surrender, even in the face of adversity. You are still able to Purify when a character reaches 75 in Corruption. Strength +1.

Thrill Seeker
    Depth Value: +10
    Effect: Your character is undaunted in the face of danger and the unknown. You do not take Corruption from near death events. Reguardless of the Corruption level they may be at. +1 Mind.

Drawbacks:
    Impetuous
    Depth Value: -10
    Your character prefers action, and not in a good way. The Pilot's fighting style is "run at it and hit with something", in any and every situation. In combat the Pilot gives little to know thought on strategy; someone better try to convince them not to run towards the giant alien shooting lasers.

Memento
    Depth Value: -10
    Effect: The character has, in their possession, one small item that they consider irreplaceable and of immense value. This item cannot be a weapon or other restricted item. If taken or lost, the character suffers 5 Corruption and losses -1 to Heart and Mind permanently.

I Must Not Runaway
    Depth Value: -5
    The Pilot refuses to runaway and can only disengage after receiving an order from the Operations Officer and taking +3 Corruption.

Last edited by Killer Loli Illya-Chan; January 8th, 2019, 11:44 AM.
    Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
    And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

What're you planning?

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
      What're you planning?
      It's for an crossover Rp that someone did for Madoka Magica and Evangelion.
      And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

It's for an crossover Rp that someone did for Madoka Magica and Evangelion.
        Post it on that site dude.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Post it on that site dude.
          I need to wait until they have an open spot. They'll let me know when I can join.

Comment

So now you’re just outright stealing stuff.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

I need to wait until they have an open spot. They'll let me know when I can join.
              So why are you putting "effort" into this before you're in?

Comment

So why are you putting "effort" into this before you're in?
                Because I wanted to work on it and flesh my character out from the lore in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post
                  So now you’re just outright stealing stuff.
                  Nope. Actually this is someone else's Rp, not my own.

Comment

wtf made you think this was necessary dude

you have a computer

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                      wtf made you think this was necessary dude

you have a computer
                      I don't actually. This is my phone I am using. I don't own a computer.

Comment

I don't actually. This is my phone I am using. I don't own a computer.
                        You have an 'about' section on your profile that you can use for this stuff.

Now I get a notification every time you have to defend this useless thread.

Comment

You have an 'about' section on your profile that you can use for this stuff.

Now I get a notification every time you have to defend this useless thread.
                          Can't you just 'Unsubscribe' from it?

Comment

Can't you just 'Unsubscribe' from it?
                            Not without unsubbing from the section, of which I moderate and, aside from your threads, do actively check.

Comment

Not without unsubbing from the section, of which I moderate and, aside from your threads, do actively check.
                              Wow.........

That sounds annoying. >_<

Comment

what's the other site

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                              Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
                                what's the other site
                                RP Nation.

Comment

RP Nation.
                                  Oooh, that brings back memories of Fate designs even worse than yours.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

I really should move to other sites to rp

Comment

Okay, so... after several times posting OOC threads of RPs with no support and not enough information or structure to run in the first place (which you've been warned about and advised against doing)

now you're making an entire thread for conceptualizing a single character

for another RP

on another site

that isn't even accepting new characters

what's wrong with using let's say a note-taking app on your phone?

or, heaven forbid... actual pen and paper?

Comment

Working...
                                      X