Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RP OOC and sign up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RP OOC and sign up

The year is 1988. Johna Joestar - I should say Johna Jordan at this time, has been traveling around for a while. She recently discovered that she possessed a strange power. She doesn't know yet about the nature of stands, nor that her stand had been awakened due to a curse on her bloodline, caused by the resurrection of Dio. That's not her story, but she'll soon start one of her own.

I'll get to more plot points when I can, but for now sign up sheets! And our theme is zodiac. Use the Chinese one or the astrological one, I've decided to include both. The primal zodiac is a stretch, but I let Goji use it so it wouldn't be fair if I limited everyone else.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES Species:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Body type:
    Skin colour:
    Eye colour:
    Hair colour:
    Hair style:
    Tattoos:
    Piercings:

PERSONAL DETAILS
    Aliases:
    Orientation:
    Marital status:
    Date of birth:
    Place of birth:
    Current residence:
    Class:

SOCIAL INFORMATION
    I.Q.:
    Education level:
    Languages spoken:
    Ethnicity:
    Religion:
    Political affiliation:
    Fields of interest:
    Occupations:
    Social class:

MEDICAL DETAILS
    Blood type:
    Smoking habit:
    Drinking habit:
    Drug use:
    Prescriptions:
    Disabilities:
    Diet plan:
    Other medical features:

UNIQUE ITEMS

ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES

Stand
    Stand powers:
    Stand Weaknesses:
    Stand type: (Weak or strong)
    Stand zodiac sign:
    Stand appearance:

BRIEF HISTORY

Oh God that's like three dozen potential stands. I can't handle that shit, not again.
    Originally posted by Wade
    We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
      Species: Human
      Height: 5'6
      Weight: 97 lbs
      Body type: Athletic
      Skin color: Light Tan with a light pink tint.
      Eye color: Orange
      Hair color: Jet Black
      Hair style: Spiky with a Spiky pigtail on back of head.
      Tattoos: White European Dragon skull on left shoulder.

Outfit:
      Head - Green Ribbon (Pigtail)
      Face - None
      Upper Body - Black sleeveless shirt.
      Arms - None
      Hands - Blue Fingerless Gloves
      Lower Body - Red Short Skirt
      Legs - Black OTK Socks
      Feet - Blue Velcro Shoes.
      PERSONAL DETAILS
      Aliases: The Burning Beuty
      Orientation: Bi Sexual
      Marital status: Single
      Date of birth: March 6th
      Place of birth: San Francisco, California
      Current residence: Free Roaming

SOCIAL INFORMATION
      I.Q.: 77
      Education level: Highschool Drop out
      Languages spoken: English
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Religion: None
      Political affiliation: None
      Fields of interest: None.
      Occupations: MMA.
      Social class: Highly social, but can be hot headed and over confident/underestimate her opponents.

MEDICAL DETAILS
      Blood type: AB
      Smoking habit: Tends to smoke a cigarette whenever she isn't doing something else, most notably after a fight. She also smokes while in combat.

UNIQUE ITEMS

Cigarette Pack: She never leaves home without it. Normally holds 12 lights total.

ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES

MMA: Johana is capable of fighting without weapons, using her body as a weapon itself, punching, kicking, and even head bashing her way to the top.

Stand
      Stand powers: Fire Breath that leaves 3rd degree burns, and Punches that can pierce through tanks. It can shrink into a smaller form if Johana wills it however, 1 ft in size, and it's breath will deal only 1st degree burns, and punches deal brick busting blows. Her Stand's normal size is 6'5 ft.

Stand Weaknesses: Johana's Stand does not like getting wet from water, and if it does, her stand will vanish for 5 minutes until it is dry. This is due to it's zodiac sign, which is a salamander, a type of fire lizard.

Stand type: Strong in normal size. Weak in chibi mode.

Stand zodiac sign: Dragon

Stand appearance:
      Normal form - Large, Red skinned Humanoid lizard with flames covering shoulders, bull horns protruding from head with flames covering it, and large muscles. It's height is 6'5 ft.
      Chibi Form - Similar to Normal form, but shrunk and head is larger than its body. It is 1 ft high.

BRIEF HISTORY

Great great granddaughter of Jonathan Joestar. Descended from the lost twin of George and daughter of Joyce Joestar. Johana is a tomboy, and doesn't like cute or pretty things, (Aside from her stand.) And will tend to just stare at whatever it is that is cute or pretty, squinting and imagining that specified person or creature exploding, though it never actually happens. She likes to fight with her fists, although her Stand will fight as well if she wills for it to happen. She also enjoys the color black.

Last edited by Killer Loli Illya-Chan; December 21st, 2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        Oh God that's like three dozen potential stands. I can't handle that shit, not again.
        For Zodiac theme or for powers?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

(TBA for protagonist)
          PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
          Species: Human
          Height: 5'6
          Weight: 97 lbs
          Body type: Athletic
          Skin color: Light Tan with a light pink tint.
          Eye color: Orange
          Hair color: Jet Black
          Hair style: Spiky with a Spiky pigtail on back of head.
          Tattoos: White European Dragon skull on left shoulder.

Outfit:
          Head - Green Ribbon (Pigtail)
          Face - None
          Upper Body - Black sleeveless shirt.
          Arms - None
          Hands - Blue Fingerless Gloves
          Lower Body - Red Short Skirt
          Legs - Black OTK Socks
          Feet - Blue Velcro Shoes.
          PERSONAL DETAILS
          Aliases: The Burning Beuty
          Orientation: Bi Sexual
          Marital status: Single
          Date of birth: March 6th
          Place of birth: San Francisco, California
          Current residence: Free Roaming

SOCIAL INFORMATION
          I.Q.: 77
          Education level: Highschool Drop out
          Languages spoken: English
          Ethnicity: Caucasian
          Religion: None
          Political affiliation: None
          Fields of interest: None.
          Occupations: MMA.
          Social class: Highly social, but can be hot headed and over confident/underestimate her opponents.

MEDICAL DETAILS
          Blood type: AB
          Smoking habit: Tends to smoke a cigarette whenever she isn't doing something else, most notably after a fight. She also smokes while in combat.

UNIQUE ITEMS

Cigarette Pack: She never leaves home without it. Normally holds 12 lights total.

ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES

MMA: Johana is capable of fighting without weapons, using her body as a weapon itself, punching, kicking, and even head bashing her way to the top.

Stand
          Stand powers: Fire Breath that leaves 3rd degree burns, and Punches that can pierce through tanks. It can shrink into a smaller form if Johana wills it however, 1 ft in size, and it's breath will deal only 1st degree burns, and punches deal brick busting blows. Her Stand's normal size is 6'5 ft.

Stand Weaknesses: Johana's Stand does not like getting wet from water, and if it does, her stand will vanish for 5 minutes until it is dry. This is due to it's zodiac sign, which is a salamander, a type of fire lizard.

Stand type: Strong in normal size. Weak in chibi mode.

Stand zodiac sign: Salamander/Virgo

Stand appearance:
          Normal form - Large, Red skinned Humanoid lizard with flames covering shoulders and large muscles. It's height is 6'5 ft.
          Chibi Form - Similar to Normal form, but shrunk and head is larger than its body. It is 1 ft high.

BRIEF HISTORY

Great great granddaughter of Jonathan Joestar. Descended from the lost twin of George and daughter of Joyce Joestar. Johana is a tomboy, and doesn't like cute or pretty things, (Aside from her stand.) And will tend to just stare at whatever it is that is cute or pretty, squinting and imagining that specified person or creature exploding, though it never actually happens. She likes to fight with her fists, although her Stand will fight as well if she wills for it to happen. She also enjoys the color black.
          Is the stand name Godzilla? (named after Blue Oyster Cult's hit song )

Comment

Salamander isn't a zodiac

why couldn't he just be the dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

the character has a dragon tattoo and her stand is a firebreathing lizard, so why not just be the dragon?
              Salamander makes no sense.

Comment

Hmmm, to apply or not to apply. That is the question.

Is the stand name Godzilla? (named after Blue Oyster Cult's hit song )
                I was just gonna say.

Comment

Idk why people were making a fuss about Johna's stand being potentially broken. All it does is shrink and breathe fire lmao

Comment

It's a stupid technicality. There's an extra zodiac called the primal zodiac and it combines signs. So someone born in the months of virgo in the year of the dog gets the salamander.

Screenshot_20181221-085146.png

Comment

Relax lol I'm not gonna make a bajillion stand user enemies. That would be ridiculous. And a lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

It's a stupid technicality. There's an extra zodiac called the primal zodiac and it combines signs. So someone born in the months of virgo in the year of the dog gets the salamander.

Screenshot_20181221-085146.png
                        okay but like I said, his character literally has a dragon tattoo and his stand is a fire breathing LIZARD (not salamander) so why can't he just be the dragon, which is an actual zodiac
                        Last edited by Ladd; December 20th, 2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

okay but like I said, his character literally has a dragon tattoo and his stand is a fire breathing LIZARD (not salamander) so why can't he just be the dragon, which is an actual zodiac
                          I mean you have a point.

Emperor Goji

Be a dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                            Idk why people were making a fuss about Johna's stand being potentially broken. All it does is shrink and breathe fire lmao
                            I'm not saying it's broken, Ori said it would be though. I was just annoyed that the JoJo spot got more leeway in how broken they can be when the other spots would have to be more tame.

Not that it matters, we solved that issue I guess. Although if it's NOT broken, Goji might be fucked then.

Comment

I'm not saying it's broken, Ori said it would be though. I was just annoyed that the JoJo spot got more leeway in how broken they can be when the other spots would have to be more tame.

Not that it matters, we solved that issue I guess. Although if it's NOT broken, Goji might be fucked then.
                              The only reason I said it was broken is because he said tank busting punches and eye blinking speed

Comment

The only reason I said it was broken is because he said tank busting punches and eye blinking speed
                                that's kind of what I figured did it.

Comment

I mean it's not like the JoJo always has the most OP stand of their respective part.

Also Goji's is literally a worse version of an already existing stand, idk why you guys made him nerf it.

Comment

I mean it's not like the JoJo always has the most OP stand of their respective part.

Also Goji's is literally a worse version of an already existing stand, idk why you guys made him nerf it.
                                    You guys can make whatever you want, I only nerfed it because the others complained so much

Comment

You guys can make whatever you want, I only nerfed it because the others complained so much
                                      did you nerf it? I'm fine with all of us being stronger if it's not in line with the rest of the series. I just don't want it uneven.

Comment

The monster of the week formula killed whatever fun I had with the series.
                                        And Gojis stands powers seem kinda random.

Comment

Working...
                                        X