Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T would use his time slow to slow down the blood arrows that came at him, easily dodging them and using bones to deflect them, while also making bones come up out of the floor to try to at least trap Drac. It looked like Bill and some others were joining the fight so he just kept up his attacks.

Comment

“Blood? I guess you could call it blood.” Alsafi grumbled to himself with a dry huff. Forcing himself back to his feet, he drove his staff into the floor of the ship to use as leverage. “A little bit more molten than most fleshy beings like yourself. Anyways, you were telling me about new friends? Unless they’re in the middle of a fight, take me to them. I’ve expelled so much energy fighting two great evils back to back, I feel like I could fall asleep where I stand.”

Forcing himself to his feet, the emaciated-looking celestial glared down to the only person that was able to greet him, only o awkwardly glance aside.

“A sugary meal will do too. My body can process sugars as a temporary fuel, just as how the human body does when more complex things aren’t available. It’ll burn out quickly but it’ll at least give my body time to generate more fusion energy.”

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

"Hah, too easy" Drac's voice rang out from the pool of blood. His voice seemed genuinely excited now. A tentacle erupted out and simply hit the thin line of taffy trailing behind the fist in a sideways angle. The toffee like rope got caught by the tentacle and started spinning around it until it lost all of it's momentum. " Pathetic. running out of ideas already?". The tentacle descended back into the pool, dragging the fist into the pool with it, attempting to crush it underneath. Drac had stopped trying to destroy Bill in one move and was opting to slowly destroy parts of him. A red jelly like version of Drac rose from the pool he was made completely of blood and his form convulsed and shifted endlessly "Come on. i'll wait what else can you do? Hurt me." His eyes went wide for a bit before immediately descending back into the pool as a ball of lightning trailed past him. it was Arima, he was standing behind him with Nakurami outstretched, the four satellite dishes spinning, causing the occasional static effect. " It's just liquid, lightning, fire...strong winds and magical bones should do the trick" He said while reloading Nakurami.

The time slow was truly a nuisanse. It doesn't matter, he just needed something faster. He would use the same laser beam of blood he used against Aslafi. A red pentagram appeared in his hand once more as blood from the pool spiraled into a ball. Unfortunately all this preparation got him caught in a bone trap. But like before it didn't matter.He thrust his hand forward and a beam of laser immediately shot out of the ball, easy destroying the bone trap and rushing towards T at an incredible speed. The same shrieking noise trailing behind it.

"We're in the middle of a war zone my miracle of nature friend. Best we can do is get you actual bags of sugar". "Hiro!!! get our cosmic friend some sugar would you?" A sonic boom could be heard outside. A couples seconds later. another flash of light appeared and Hiro could be seen carrying five gigantic bags of sugar. He dropped it infront of Hiro. He looked like a comic book super hero. He had yellow suit with blue boots, with a glowing blue thunderbolt in the middle. His head seemed to be floating above his body and electricity had replaced his hair. He simply nodded to Alsafi and flashed out. "Hiro hates to be rude, but your friends are literally about to be slaughtered right now. He just wants to go and help. Once they're here, we can finally get this shitshow started." The Scientist said.
        Last edited by blah; January 13th, 2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

The celestial starchild kind of just stared down at the surprisingly large bags of sugar. Glancing up at Hiro, who quickly left, and then the scientist who greeted him.

”I...see. I’d offer my help too, but I’ve just burnt through so much of my fuel just from those two fights that I’d be little more than a meat shield to them.” He clarified with a shrug, before sitting down and unraveling the tie on the first bag. Staring down at the raw sugar powder, he just weakly sighed before cupping some of it with some metal shrapnel and melted it to better fit a spoon and ate the dry powder. It was almost tasteless, but at least it was better packed for energy due to not being cooked.

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

T was already getting Gaster blasters ready, but the laser came at him so fast even the time slow would only make it about the speed of a car, so he still dodged it. That made it hard to concentrate on Drac who was coming at him, especially if the laser would follow him, if so he would be focused on dodging but if not he would fire some Gaster blasters, probably sloppily.
            Last edited by Chara; January 15th, 2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

"Oh, you cheeky cunt!" Bill said with a grin. That fucker was still in that little puddle of blood! Who'da thunk?

Bill went through a quick mental checklist. He shouldn't be stabbed, crushing is only marginally better, and he can't be exploded from the inside. What is a boy to do when fighting a puddle of blood?

Just as Bill had an idea, a shot by Arima startled the bloodboy back into his puddle.

"Wait! Buddy... fuck off for a minute. Fight the other vampire. I got this." Bill said, showing every one of his piranha teeth in a malicious smile. "You want me to hurt you? Oh, I'll hurt you daddy."

Comment

Arima raised an eyebrow after looking at BIlls injured state " you sure? the skeleton man seems to have the other guy in a stalemate" but he went over to help T anyway. As he saw T prepare the other gaster blasters he eyeballed where Drac would dodge too. He summoned IXA while running up behind him. As he had thought Drac had dodged to the right. He immediately released IXA's tentacle mode. The lance started peeling off into three gigantic tentacles which lunged towards Drac. The tentacles were large and long enough to completely entrap Drac. But as soon as he was trapped Drac he could feel a huge force starting to break his blade apart. But he was immobilized for a bit. He yelled at the skeleman "This is your chance skeleton, Do the time thing he's so afraid of."

The other Drac was astounded. Surely it was a bluff. He had the power to do everything this alien could do and so much more. How was he still so confident.? It HAD to be a bluff. With that the entire pool of blood rushed towards bill like a tidal wave, transforming into blade like tentacles of blood halfway. This was the end. He would grab Bill from all sides like that man had done to his clone and what his opponent had failed in doing, and he would completely devour him. Complete victory he thought as he rushed towards his food.

Seiya would see a flash of light before seeing Hiro infront of him. He made to pick her up and take her somewhere.

The Doc watched Alsafi eat the sugar before going out of the ship. After a couple minutes he shouted " chuck it down faster, they should be done fighting anytime now. The void creatures are being pushed back and Dracs slowly being pushed to a corner. we need to get a move on".

Comment

"Way ahead of ya!" T dashed to get Drac inside his range, and would activate time slow. Once Drac was trapped and slowed he would unleash a barrage of bones and blasters that would catch up to the enemy all at once.
                  (think of it like when that dude in one piece slowed down luffy and then punched him a shit ton and he felt the collective damage when the slow wore off lol)

Comment

"Um, where are we going?" Saiya asked.
                    Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
                    And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

• Chara
                      Chara commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aw come on dude you can do a little better

• Killer Loli Illya-Chan
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry. Had to write quick. Busy.

• OrganizationXV
                      OrganizationXV commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Might as well wait until you had more time dude

Originally posted by blah View Post
                    The other Drac was astounded. Surely it was a bluff. He had the power to do everything this alien could do and so much more. How was he still so confident.? It HAD to be a bluff. With that the entire pool of blood rushed towards bill like a tidal wave, transforming into blade like tentacles of blood halfway. This was the end. He would grab Bill from all sides like that man had done to his clone and what his opponent had failed in doing, and he would completely devour him. Complete victory he thought as he rushed towards his food.
                    Bill was a little annoyed at the approach, it wasn't what he was hoping for. Buuuut, that doesn't mean it wasn't workable. Bill's body almost exploded upwards and outwards like a sail, then it crashed down on as many of the tendrils as it could, suddenly condensing into a ball that would try to crush the blades from the side even as they tried to dig through him. After Bill would be confident that all that was handled, his insides would turn deeply acidic. He was trying to break apart the blood inside of him down to the atomic level.

Dracula wasn't the only one that was hungry. And blood was one of Bill's favorite flavorings.

Comment

“Celestial or not, I can still choke.” Alsafi muttered and tied one bag to his belt to keep with him before grabbing the remaining after finishing off the one he started.

”I’m ready to go meet the survivors, whenever you’re ready to go that is.”

Comment

One moment he was trapped inside some kind of weapon. And suddenly light surrounded him. He was completely blinded and he could feel his flesh tear away as the lasers and bones pierced his flesh. Drac was dying...... but something was different about this death.... And then he suddenly realized, it was his soul. His soul was being destroyed by the light. He tried to shout as immense fear swelled within him but his mouth was already destroyed.

Arima was still a bit hesitant on whether or not dracula was dead. But the skelly guys attack looked pretty effective. His attacks had broken through Arima's IXA and seemingly destroyed drac's entire body. Atleast there were some competent people in the team. But there was still another one left.He looked at T "You wouldn't happen to be a skeleton god or something right?"

The other drac wanted to pierce through Bill's body and shoot out the other side, but the sudden death of his clone flung him into a state of confusion. The clone's powers should've flowed into him upon it's death. But his powers were not returning. These thoughts disrupted his own attack just enough. His attack pierced Bill but was unable to shoot out the other side. He was trapped as the acid started to break him apart. But Drac was still thinking why his clone hadn't returned. As he himself started dying he felt relief. The clone's soul must've been destroyed. Because this death felt normal. Half of his soul would be returned to the void. He would not disappear completely......

Hiro picked up Seiya and went over to the others, not replying to her question. He glanced at everyone briefly he pointed north to a corridor and started walking there.

"They'll be coming to us very soon. So you can enjoy your meal.......But say do you want to see how we are going to go into the void instead?" The doc asked Alsafi with his eye's glinting.

Comment

The ball of Bill wriggled and buckled, then eventually the struggling stopped. There was a moment of complete silence, then the blob reformed into it's regular human form. He was wearing a contented smile on his face as he patted his stomach.

"I always love an in-flight snack," he mumbled to himself, looking around to see if anyone was nearby enough for a high-five. Everyone else was off over that way, and it looked like they finished off the other threat. Bill sauntered over to Arima.

"If that was a test, thanks for the distraction," Bill said as he sidled up to his boss. "But if it wasn't, you should probably hire some better security."

Comment

"A god?" T responded as he made sure the clone was finished off. Finally, he let out a sigh as his work was done. "Nah, just an expert in magic. Name's T."

He looked around to survey the damage done to the ship. "I don't think a test would cause this much collateral.." He said to piggyback on Bill's observation. "We should patch this place up if we're gonna keep going. I can use one of doctor Gaster's old methods to jerry-rig any damaged equipment."

Comment

“Your look and smug glint can’t help but give me shivers. Either that or it’s chemical heat from my body.” Alsafi added with a slight huff followed by a sleepy yawn.

“But all the same, it’s something I should probably see. If I watch you do it, I might be able to explain it to some newbie or someone if they need to, or if I need to pilot a ship out or something.” Alsafi added with a self-assured nod. “It’d be a good idea in case something happens like someone killing the recruiter that came for me.”

Comment

Saiya would look over Hiro's shoulder, Riding piggyback style, at the rest of the group. "I can create a ship if needed..... But my energy level is very low right now. Are one of you a healer? It would help alot."
                                Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
                                And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Working...
                                X