Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill had no idea who this guy was that was holding his hand like that, but he was happy to have a smarmy target to kill. Spikes shit out of the spear hand like nails in a baseball bat, with the intention of stapling this dude's hand to Bill's. Then he would pull back as he uppercutted with his off-hand, which inflated to the size of a goofy boxing glove.

Comment

Vlad gave Bill a sly smirk after the spikes stapled both of their hands "Do you truly believe that's a good idea alien?" The fingers in the pierced hand turned red as they stretched into bloody spears towards Bill as he pulled back. 2 of them aiming at Bills eyes, 1 finger aiming at his throat, 1 at his forehead and finally one aimed at his heart. Suddenly bones shot out from the ground and pierced his legs, there was a moment where he closed his eyes and tilted his head slightly. Almost as if he felt pain. But that look was gone almost instantly. He looked at his new new foe ignoring Bill for the moment. It was an odd skeleton. How did he hurt him? that was thought racing through his head as he leaped towards T. A single step and he had made up the distance between him and T, creating a huge gust of wind with his sheer speed, dragging Bill along if he was still attached. His free hand started protruding red veins as he made to crush the skeletons head with a punch.

Arima was sitting on top of a bat repeatedly bashing it's head with his shield. He had no information about these types of enemies but he would feel better when he saw it's brains nevertheless. The bat had long since lost consciousness due to the repeated smacks with his shield. But shield itself had taken a lot of damage from blocking the bats hits. Then he heard his weird accomplices voice chanting. She was just standing there with a new sword chanting as the bat was running towards her. He rolled his eyes and started running towards her and the bat. He jumped towards the bat with his shield in front just as the bat was about to claw her face off. The bat got smacked and both of them went tumbling away. "There's a......TIME.....and PLACE....for everyTHING" pausing and exclaiming his words as he blocked the bats attacks." Have you......EVER BEEN.....in a fight......BEFORE". Meanwhile the other two bats had finished killing the recruiters and started flying past Arima and Seiya towards Vlad, Bill and T.

Laughter ran out all around Alsafi and Polaris "You think FIRE will save you? I have killed pyromancers who can turn this entire desert to glass" the intensity of the rain suddenly increased dramatically. As the clouds and desert turned red. Everything around them had a dark shade of red. there was more then enough blood to extinguish the flames, but he had other plans. The blood on the ground spiraled upwards into a humanoid form. Dracula had taken form. A red magic pentagram formed in his hand as all the blood started spiral into it at incredible speeds. The very air around them bending towards it. It had formed into a ball. As he thrust the ball forward with his hand, it shot out as a laser beam. it instantly pierced the flame wall, towards Alsafi's heart, a huge screeching noise trailing behind the beam.

Comment

Well that was a load of trite. Dark spirits said to be immortal can begone like thots, but a vampire demon from the Void...hm. Must be serious business then. Alsafi stepped back as the laser basically traced horizontally along his chest, it’s very edges tearing down his shirt. No blood was drawn on him. His magnetic and stellar fields barely did anything to slow that beam down...granted, blood was much more physical than most energies, but still.

Polaris immediately prepared a counter attack, firing an arrow of light above Dracula, followed by various arrows of light raining down from the heavens, managing to piece through the curtain of blood, but only because it was thin. Alsafi meanwhile was trying to keep himself stable in order to try and retaliate with another prominence flare, but he was already exhausted and using such an ability that’s akin to attacking someone with your vomit and blood would no doubt just lead him to unconsciousness. Hopefully Polaris’ aerial strike would at least slow Dracula down a little. To be so utterly helpless against this
        Monster with not one, but TWO high-ranking celestial beings? Well, one and a half, Alsafi was newly promoted, but the fact of the matter infuriated her anyways.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Dracula began dodging the arrows while moving forwards, creating after images as he weaved in between arrows. But his movements seemed oddly beautiful, hypnotic even. "Is it finally dawning on you dear Celestials? There is no hope for you. Not here." As he said those words a familiar face teleported between Alsafi and Polaris. It was the recruiter "Plea....grab my.......shoulder". Dracula's eyes widened upon seeing the man arrive. Blood from the ground shot up to the sky to destroy the rest of the arrows as he leaped towards the recruiter creating a huge explosion of of sand and blood from his launch point.

Comment

As Dracula's arm reeled back, before he threw the punch, T activated his time slowing ability. He moved behind Dracula while the demon was in the middle of starting to punch. In Drac's point of view, T was moving at lightning speed. And once there, he said "Heh! Nothing personnel. Kid." and he loaded Drac with bones while firing off multiple Gaster blasters at him.

Comment

“Were it anywhere else...” Alsafi muttered. Were he not exhausted...he recalled blowing the top of that seductress’ head off with his flare once, but using that skill again would be, as stated repeatedly by now, absolutely suicidal. So Alsafi took a few hurried steps back, placing a hand on the recruiter’s shoulder, as did Polaris. She definitely
              planned to return to the Heavenly Throne once they escaped, but she wanted to make sure she could first.

Alsafi, being the reckless idiot that he could be, saw the opportunity he had as Dracula rushes towards him. Straight line, horizontal trajectory, and great speed. A perfect recipe for a difficult dodge. Alsafi formulated the plan in his head, raising his hand this time as energy began to swirl around his palm. Concentrated stellar energy effectively straight from his nuclear heart, the rings of flames looped around his arm as each streamer came together above his palm, and prepared to fire another prominence flare if he needed to. Dracula was closing in quickly, so if the teleportation wasn’t quick enough, Alsafi would blast him with the stellar plasma and gas to try and stop the Void soldier, if even for enough time for the teleport to occur. Pray to Canopus that it isn't needed, though. He can’t even use his gravity either, since it’d affect the recruiter as well.

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

"Upon ones arrival are countless tools.
                Carved over a thousand blades, forming a pile of swords."
                The ground around Saiya started sending red lightning bolts into the air.

"This is the place where all paths cross.
                This is the place where all desires flow.
                This is the place where all deaths await
                My whole life was for this single swing. "
                The cracks expanded and the sword was now glowing red, as she ran towards the bats, sword raised.

"The heart of the blade is right here!
                Take this, This is my Tsumugari Muramasa!!!"
                She brought her sword down in a vertical slash, as a large beam of red energy burst forth from it at the bats.

Comment

The blood spikes absolutely hit through Bill- it seemed like an attack with so little force behind it, but somehow it went through not just his eyes but every target found... a mark. If the vampire could feel with those blades, he would notice not a working heart or skull or brain, but it was all a single homogeneous substance.

"Think it's a good idea to ignore me?" Bill asked, forming an eyeball on the top of his head as he was dragged along the bony surface of the ground. He tethered himself to the bones and held on even tighter with his spike-hands, effectively turning his own body into a rope to tether the vampire in place as T hit it with a barrage of spooky magic.

Comment

Just as Drac was about to enter T's time slow zone he came to a violent stop because of Bill's rope like body. As Vlad stopped the gust of wind blew a part of his cloak into the time slow zone. And both the wind and the cloak seemed to be frozen. "time magic? hah it seems it was a good idea to ignore you alien" he said as he dodged the laser beams and flew to avoid the bone attacks and with that he pointed a finger at the bone Bill was tethered to, his finger turning red like before as a bullet like blood projectile shot out of it. Bill was already stretched to the point breaking the bone should send him hurtling forwards. Drac wanted to send him flying into the time slowed zone. If the skeleton stopped his time zone, he would be free to kill him, if he didn't he would be free to kill Bill.

Seiya's slash attack completely obliterated the two bats flying towards Drac and the others. Arima was bathed in blood of the bats and was in the process of bashing the last Bats brains out. He tumbled back by the sheer shockwave of the slash "Think that was over kill friend. These things really aren't that hard to kill. Why don't you go do that to the thing the others are fighting over there. I'd help but my shield is a little broken right now"

Vlad crossed his arms on his chest to block the blast coming straight for him. He knew he could survive this blast easily, unfortunately the sand doesn't give much support. So the blast hit and dragged him backwards sending up huge piles of sand on the way. By the time the blast ended and he recovered, he knew it was too late. They had already teleported into the ship "NO, YOU MUST DIE!!" he screamed. two purple magic circles with a pentagram in it appeared above both his hands. "grasp of the starved" he chanted as huge skeletal hands shot out of the ground and grabbed the ship, trying to keep it down. He then leaped towards the ship once more. Meanwhile, inside the ship the recruiter collapsed upon teleporting. The ship was trying to take off. but it was being kept down by the arms.

Comment

Luckily, Bill didn't ricochet like a rubber band when the bone broke... He's more like some kind of taffy. Instead, his body sunk into itself as Bill shifted his mass around, mostly focused around Vlad's hand that he still was attached to. In doing so, he lost any facsimile of a human form that he once had, and his body melded into one red hue, so dark it could just as well be black. Grasping hands searched out Drac's limbs, starting from his wrist, But as Bill got to maneuver his gelatinous body around he tried to grab from all sides, wherever possible. If Drag struggled to the point that he might tear Bill's body, It would become limp and stretchy, but when it needed to it would coalesce into as tough of bindings as possible.

"Try again, skeleman!" came Bill's distorted voice from some point in the black mass.

Comment

T did what Bills said and immediately started shooting more bones at Drac. "Thanks for the help gooey guy! You're tough!" He said as his assault continued. "I'll grind this weird demon's soul to dust!"

Comment

Saiya fell to one knee and dug her sword into the ground. She was gasping for air. "I*Gasp*Can't*Cough*. Attack*Hack*Took*Huff*Alot out *Ahem* of me*Cough*." Saiya wasn't thinking on this, and with the stunt she pulled, it will be highly costly, making her movements slow for a while.

Comment

What a pest! If only Lord Canopus were here...those stakes of iron he fought with would’ve handled this monster easy. Probably. Either way, Polaris went for another barrage of celestial arrows, aiming to try and enable Alsafi to rest at least a little bit lest he burn himself out to the point of going comatose.

The bow was strung, and the arrows whizzed off the string, whipping through the air and bombarded the void demon Dracula, aiming to both destroy his arms as well as prevent him from striking once again. Would the strategy work? Most likely not. But here’s hoping. Hoping that the arrows can both slow down Vlad and destroy the arms.
                            Last edited by Gawayn; December 29th, 2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

"Has anyone told you how incredibly annoying you are alien?"Drac was futilly struggling to get Bill off of him, Using flight to mostly dodge all of the skeletons attacks. But T would get a few hits in here and there, wincing in pain every time before Drac would decide to split himself. A red magic circle appeared in his arm as he chanted " Creation of blood". A drop of extremely bright crimson blood fell from the magic circle. As it hit the floor it immediately spiraled up into the shape of another Dracula. As soon as it formed the original Drac leaped towards T.

"I thought having an actual godess on your team would be much more of an advantage" Arima said seeing Seiyas sad state. "it's fine, i'll try this new gadget the recruiter gave me." he dropped his broken shield and grabbed a watch not unlike the one's the recruiters wore from his pocket. He pressed a button and a weird sword with four satellite handles and a rapier hilt teleported into his hand. "So this thing can bring any weapon from the CCG armory to me huh?". He thought to himself as he dashed towards the new enemy.

Vlad knew that he had lost here. His magic prowess was nothing compared to Steele's so the arrows shred through the arms easily. He himself would have to stop to destroy it head on, that or tank it head on. But that would likely slow him down enough to let the ship get away anyway. No, this battle would have to continue elsewhere. He saw the ship flash out of existence. His body slowly breaking apart into a pool of blood as the ship teleported to the mothership.

Comment

"Just because I'm a goddess, doesn't mean it gives an advantage." Saiya replied. As Arima ran off, Saiya shouts, "Bring back a healer if you can!"

Comment

"HaS AnYoNe ToLd YoU HoW aNnOyInG yOu ArE?" Bill mocked Drac up and down as he kept himself all wrapped up like a bow. He didn't hold onto the wings, unfortunately, and that gave the vampire an annoying amount of mobility still. Cutting the bastard didn't work, and the lasers didn't seem to do the job super well, how else could Bill bring this dude down? He could just smack the dude around, but...

Bill had an idea. He started telling a joke about a vampire getting her period, but before he got a couple words in the vampire recited a magic spell. That was what BIll was looking for. As quick as could be, Bill shot a tendril of himself up to and into Dracula's mouth, and he shifted more and more into and around his mouth. For good measure if it would work, he would send smaller tendrils out around the face to root himself to the guy. This would only make it easier to free Drac's limbs to attack T, but the payoff would be more than a little interesting.

Comment

T quickly dodged the original Drac as he lunged for the skeleton and he made a beeline for the other Drac instead. "You look like you're handling that guy well so I'll take care of this one before they split any more!" He called to Bill as he kept an eye on both enemies, shooting red bones at the new enemy. In addition he summoned a couple of Gaster blasters to fire beams at his opponent. The bone-blaster combo was a hard enough to dodge at long range, and T was hoping the vampire would try to get closer, which would enable T to use time slow on him.

Comment

Polaris sighed in relief, glancing back to Alsafi. He wasn’t asleep so to speak. Just dazed from expelling so much fighting two powerful opponents in a row. Alsafi using his stellar magic was a lot akin to blood magic. Use too much of it and you start to realize you’re missing a LOT of blood. Either way, the ship docked into the mothership or something akin to that, and Polaris granted Alsafi a temporary farewell, as she needed to go inform Canopus of the situation. Of course, nothing would give of that but she had to exit the stage somehow.

Comment

The Darcula tied to Bill started crashing into the walls and ceilings in a desperate attempt to break free, his mouth muffled because of Bill. After some time though he just stood still. The other Drac however, had free movement and was able to dodge the attacks from T. His eyes went wide about the same time as when the other Dracula started staying still. With a sigh he started speaking "you know, i expected you all to be back at earth, which was i granted the clone i sent there a majority of my powers and strength. it seems the officer i drained tricked me somehow. In any case even with all that he failed. Or should i say i failed? But it really doesn't matter now. You are all gathered here. And i have the full use of my abilities" The Drac attached to Bill smiled as his hand fell off, it burst into a small explosion of blood like a boil as it fell. Drac was melting. As he melted all of Bills arms and tentacles detached itself from him. Dracs voice rang out from nowhere. " i would've liked to havr kept you two as a pet zombie, shame you don't have any blood" He said as a sheet of blood completely enveloped him in a cicular shape and slowly started enclosing itself in an attempt to crush Bill.

The other Draculas looked annoyed at T's constant barrage of attacks. " I know about your time manipulation skeleton, I will not come close. Stop wasting time". He raised his arm as several orbs of blood flew out from the other Dracs pool. The balls formed arrows as it flew towards T's bones, completely destroying it before shooting towards T. Arima was running towards T. "need any helping sword guns skeleton person?"

As the gate opened to let Polaris out, a generic looking scientist in his 70's came into view "Atleast someone had the thought to teleport here. You all.... oi oi oi i didn't invite you here. Get this lil celestial ou......" He saw the recruiters dead. He immediately screamed " Hiro!!! dead recrutier zombie here, stomp on his head please!!" and there was a flash of light and the recruiters head was gone. there wasn't even any flesh, bone or even on the ground, just smoke. "thank you Hiro" HIs eyes finally went over to Alsafi, seemingly completely forgetting about Polaris. " Ah you look like shit, Did that pool of period blood give you a sore ass?, well just rest your red behind here then. Me and Hiro here......" he looked around failing to find Hiro before continuing "uhh somewhere are gonna head over and bring over your soon to be besties".
                                        Last edited by blah; January 12th, 2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

While Bill was surprised that suddenly the vampire he was fighting started melting, he wasn't disappointed. The same could be said of when the blood wrapped itself around him and tried to crush him. It was so fun when someone tried to out-Bill him. before he knew it, his ropy body was squished into a sphere, and it was getting even tighter as time went on. So Bill continued on with his original plan, which he would've acted out once he slithered down Dracula's throat into his stomach- Explode.

The sphere Bill was in shot out dozens of razor-sharp spikes in all direction, some of which pierced through the blood shell and tinked against the metal floor. He started brute-forcing his mass into a spike on the opposite direction, retracting the others as he did. This resulted in a little bubble of Bill eeking out from the top of the sphere, and all the pressure flowed the rest of him out the same way, like squeezing a hole in a water balloon. Within a few seconds, Bill was reformed as a whole, but with a single hand crusty from blood. If it squeezed any tighter, it would fall off of him entirely.

Bill took a moment to see what he missed, and he was a little disappointed. There was a whole different Drac to worry about, and now there was an old man and a tired-looking kid that he was probably gonna have to protect because they're frail and mortal and whatever the fuck... The bats were dealt with, which meant that it was a 3-v-1 against Ol' Sucky, but he noticed the girl was laying there defenseless. Great, another liability.

Bill took the brief moment that he was out of the battle to think ahead a little. Stabbing was still a no-go. He seemed to be able to shape-shift as well, which meant that grappling was a bad idea. Just smashing him would leave a bloody mess as well, but maybe...

Bill shifted all the mass he could into his non-bloody fist while still being able to balance his body, then he started to swing it like Thor's hammer. He let it fly, his fist a brick trailing a line of taffy behind it, with the full weight of a dozen grown men packed into a space the size of a fist, aiming right for the back of this current vampire's skull.

Comment

Working...
                                          X