This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Into the Void rp

The scientist Todd was staring an unconscious woman in a hospital bed. it was a miracle that they had found someone like her. This would probably be their only only chance to venture into that black abyss. And he was going to jump head first into it. Beside him was one of the universes greatest warriors, Hiro. The combination of decades of science and magic had given birth to an incredible monstrosity. Even the creatures in there would probably have a lot of trouble putting him down. " How long till they arrive?" Hiro asked. "Not too long now" Hiro replied.

The recruiter sighed as he exited his ship and stared at the building where Bill and his handler supposedly stayed in. He still had no clue as to why the Galactic government was recruiting something like him. Well that wasn't entirely true, they had given him 2 reasons, he was really freakin strong and he actually actually fought one of the creatures from the void. But from reading his profile, this guy was the type of creature to ignore orders, get himself or maybe even get the entire team killed off. But he also knew that the head hanchos of the government was far smarter then he was. In any case, he had his orders. So he walked up the stairs and knocked on the apartment door.

Meanwhile, another recruiter was flying through timelines with John Lindor. He had been very enthusiastic to come when he had approached him. To be honest, the recruiter had his doubts when was told about about John. The son of Papyrus and Chara? that just sounded weird. The Galactic Government had a dozen Sans's working under them. Why not just pick one them instead of making him go through all these timelines. The Government had told him that all of them were busy trying to find a way to stop Chara. So John was the next best option. He turned the auto pilot on and went over to John. " tell me kid, you got that poison thing your uncle has? doubt you'll see any untainted souls where you're going."

In another timeline, a recruiter was standing in a roof top in some part of Japan. He was sure that Saiya had gotten the signal. Maybe she had refused? in any case he couldn't leave without a formal conversation with her. So he hacked all of japans cameras to find her. Once pinpointing her location, the recruiter teleported to her.

"Huh? Oh, you mean the Karma skill? Sorry, that's his thing. But I got red magic from my mom. It's uh, effective."

T was leaning back in the chair, sipping a drink. Despite being a skeleton, it didn't go through him. "Tell me more about this void place we're going to. I'm excited to see for myself! It sounds like something out of the old doctor's logs. He was obsessed with something about a never ending darkness. Negative photon readings, can you believe that?"
    Last edited by Mae Borowski; December 7th, 2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Saiya was sitting on a bench in a park, looking at a manga that was about a dogboy who tries to become a real dog. She payed no attention to the surrounding area, but it was then that the recruiter appeared to speak to her. Of course, it wasn't a complete shock, since she had an letter sent to explain the situation. 'An adventure into the unknown.' It sounded exciting. However, she wouldn't know the recruitment guy was there to get her until he got her attention.

Comment

The door opened on the recruiter to show a tired Jewish man in a small, one-bedroom apartment, with another figure sitting on the couch watching some kind of cartoon from the looks of it.

"Hey, uh... How can I help you? Are you from 'corporate' or just here for supper? I'm kidding, how can I help you?"

He didn't invite the recruiter in, and in fact told him to lower his voice as soon as the name "Bill" was brought up. They stood in the hall, whispering back and forth, keeping an eye out for anyone that would walk down the halls. The recruiter seemed much more free about his information than the handler (whose name was 'Theo') seemed to be.

"So what you're saying to me," Theo said, "Is that you want to send Bill out on a mission to the Abyss, which was connection to that Alvin punk. And this mission will take place in another dimension? Oh, baby, this was made for Bill."

"I'm... not sure I follow," the recruiter replied.

"Let me tell you a little story about our boy Bill over there. See, we know he's not a demon, because we've never seen anything like him before. We have no idea where he came from, he just was one day. He took a personal interest in our organization after we tried to, uh, apprehend him. He said, 'these fuckers are the interesting ones', and he demanded repeatedly to be a part of Hunter.

"Well, he's a very unique agent. He takes the money we hand him, but for the life of me I've never seen him buy anything. Let me tell you what motivates him, there are two things- pride and entertainment. If he can't get them from us, he'll find them on his own. And when he finds them on his own..."

"I've read the files. I get the picture."

"At least one person has read the whole thing. It's a bit long for most administrators to go through, so it's nice to know my work wasn't for nothing. ANYWAY, here's the fortunate thing for us, and again there are two things. Bill hates that Alvin guy with a burning passion, I can guarantee that he'll be compliant with any mission that ends up hurting him in the long run. And, of course, keeping him far away from the good people of Earth means that his collateral damage couldn't BE any more limited. This mission is perfect for him, and he's perfect for the mission. I'll set it up."

Comment

Bill's recruiter stood beside his ship staring at his watch. He finally had gotten permission to teleport directly to the mother ship. It was mostly because he didn't want Bill in his ship a second longer then he needed to. He gave a loud sigh as he pressed button on his watch. He felt his own muscles pump upto a point he thought was suitable to meet Bill. After a while he saw Bill's handler walking upto him with Bill behind him. He took a deep breath. He was trained for these types of difficult personalities. He could handle him. As they reached him, he took the initiative in the conversation. " i trust your handler has told you everything i told him about the mission, but let's get one thing straight, You will co-operate with your team mates and listen to your superiors. This mission is extremely dangerous, co-operate with everyone and you may come back with Alvins head on a stick at the end of the day, but if we see any hint of hint of insubordination from any of the team mates, we pull the plug and you all may foind yourselves getting ejected into space. So i'd rather you tell me if we're all about to waste our time by bringing you along"

Johns recruiter noted that he had no files on what red magic was. " If we had any idea about the Void, we wouldn't be sending you in there. But seeing some of the creatures that have seeped in from there it's not gonna be a pretty scenery in there. And please don't ask me about Gaster. Only the top dogs have access to his files" He lied ofcourse he had some basic knowledge on the mute doctor, but they never could find the world he was talking about, there was a slim chance but maybe the void actually was the dimension he mentioned in his logs, they could only know for sure if....after they succeed....."so.. uh before we arrive,can you tell me what's red magic?"

Saiya's recruiter looked at her in confusion. "what are you doing here. We're already late" he asked. it was then when his eye's trailed off to a letter in her hand, he quickly snatched it up and started to read it. His face contorting in rage the more he read it. " God damn interns, the greatest technology in the entire universe and they send a letter????? and what is this wording "an adventure of a life time"......some one is getting fired over this, and it's sure as hell isn't gonna be me. Come on, Seiya, i'll fill you in on the details on the way". Just then a familiar voice greeted them "Hey recruiter 504, i've been looking all over for you" Saiyas recruiter looked over to see another recruiter. Upon further conversation, it turned out that there were two candidates in the same timeline and even the same planet!. Seiya's recruiter looked at his watch and said "Wow we're late, the interns screwed up the letter to Seiya, but why are you late?."."Well you see, my candidate has been a little difficult to convince" replied they other recruiter as Arima came into view behind him. Arima was glaring at Seiya from behind both recruiters. "You're not a ghoul, but you're no ordinary girl either seeing that these people are interested in you, Arima clutched his suitcase a tight as he said "So what exactly are you then?"
          Last edited by blah; December 11th, 2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Saiya smiled with her eyes closed after she closed her book. She then opened them and answered Arima's question. "You could consider me a type of Deity responsible for the creation of anime and manga. I was the one who put Japan on the 'most interesting places to visit' list. And before you ask, I may not be a 'normal' girl, but if you are looking for people to help you, you will need my help." Saiya would then smile with her eyes closed again as she said, "Just make sure no one tries to flirt with me!"

Comment

"Huh? I don't need to ask you about Dr. Gaster. I assure you I know more about him than your organization does." T chuckled a little. This guy, trying to sound mysterious. "I'm almost certain the void is what he was researching before he, y'know, shot himself with a determination extractor. But that's ancient history. As for red magic..."

He summoned a magic bone in the air like he normally would, but instead of being white, it was red and emitting a sort of bubbling aura.

"Red magic is... interesting. It's born out of malice and hate. The more I hate my enemy, the stronger it is." He winked at the recruiter. "Don't worry though, I'm not mad at you. You ever seen the Avengers? Like Bruce, I'm always just a little bit angry. You see how the bone isn't emitting that much energy? As long as I'm able to tame it, my power won't burst out of control, but I can still use it whenever I want." He twirled his fingers, making the bone spin.

"And if you're wondering... this power is a lot stronger than my uncle's Karma. It's the same power my mom used to kill him, over and over..." as he started to ruminate on it more, the red aura slowly grew bigger. "all those people she decimated... timelines torn to shreds..."

His head started to hurt, and he started to take deep breaths. Steadily, he calmed himself down, and the magic bone vanished as he dismissed it. "So, there... if you're worried about me letting it get out of control, don't. I've had time enough to discipline myself. But I do have enough malice in me to vent on your void demons or whatever. Heh."

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
                Bill's recruiter stood beside his ship staring at his watch. He finally had gotten permission to teleport directly to the mother ship. It was mostly because he didn't want Bill in his ship a second longer then he needed to. He gave a loud sigh as he pressed button on his watch. He felt his own muscles pump upto a point he thought was suitable to meet Bill. After a while he saw Bill's handler walking upto him with Bill behind him. He took a deep breath. He was trained for these types of difficult personalities. He could handle him. As they reached him, he took the initiative in the conversation. " i trust your handler has told you everything i told him about the mission, but let's get one thing straight, You will co-operate with your team mates and listen to your superiors. This mission is extremely dangerous, co-operate with everyone and you may come back with Alvins head on a stick at the end of the day, but if we see any hint of hint of insubordination from any of the team mates, we pull the plug and you all may foind yourselves getting ejected into space. So i'd rather you tell me if we're all about to waste our time by bringing you along"
                "Well hello to you to, darling," Bill said with a look of pure irritation on his face. He didn't like the tone, there, that tone would have to be changed.

Theo stepped in, in full damage-control mode: "Listen, you can't be going around threatening to shoot people into space like that! This is absolutely ridiculous-"

"I'll be a good boy as long as everyone else plays nice," Bill said dismissively. He seemed to get over his annoyance, but now he seemed... bored. "Speaking of, where are the little pipsqueaks I'll be babysitting? They don't get a talking-to?"

Comment

Arima smiled back with his eyes closed too "thats.....nice" he replied, this girl is crazy he thought. He was just about reconsider going on a suicide mission with lunatics when the recruiters grabbed a hold of his arm and teleported them to a ship. The others were there too "I already sent back my ship, it would be nice having you two travel together, builds team work you know?" Arimas recruiter said. Arima was about to protest having to travel with Seiya when her recruiter said "That won't be necessary, we're already late so we got special permission to teleport directly into the ship.". Arima and Seiya sat down on the ship and put on seat belts. He kept awkwardly smiling at her, watching the instruction video a little too eagerly after that. And finally he had no other way out but to talk " Soo.......God of manga and anime huh? How does that even work?" Suddenly the ship vibrated to life as a voice rang out" teleporting in 3.....2......1..." and there seemed to be a moment where his body was turned inside out as a deep darkness surrounded him. After that they arrived. But something wasn't quite right. After the buzzing in his head went away slightly, he could hear alarms going off.

The recruiter couldn't help but be slightly disappointed. He didn't have any new information regarding Gaster. Nevertheless he hid his disappointment and said "Ahh of course, humans normally can't use magic, they damage souls through determination, hate and killing intent. But a hybrid may just be able to combine and use both. But tell me, how exactly do you bring yourself to hate something you've never see....." His question was interrupted by a sudden huge shudder of the ship. Almost like it was rammed into by something. The recruiter quickly ran over to the cockpit and a huge gasp could be heard some moments later. "Hey John, i think we're in trouble". He opened the window besides John so he could see what was going on outside. The Government mothership was locked in battle with weird lovecraftian creatures. All of them looked like giant octopuses but very single one had slight differences. One could breath fire, one had an electric skin connecting all of its tendrils, one had arms. It was difficult to estimate which side was winning, cause gigantic portals were being opened up to summon more of those things in. lasers, rockets, fire beams, plasma balls were being shot all across the battlefield. There was one octopus creature near that was heavily armored. It was ramming into other ships to destroy them. Other ships were firing at it but everything simply bounced off of it. To make things worse it seemed to notice them, and started to come hurtling towards them. "ah fuck ah shit ah god, it's COMING!!! any ideas John?"

why did i say i'd throw him in space. ah shit ah god ah fuck. i royally screwed this up "I....." but before he could say anything his watch started glowing red and bleeping. He pulled the watch up to his face and read something quickly, his face starting to sweat as he did. "Ah god ah shit ah fuck. We need to go NOW!" and he basically grabbed Bill and dragged him into the ship, forgetting all his plans and restraints towards him. He shouted some info to Bill as he started to turn the ship on " Listen, the void has attacked, and the mothership turned off some of its defenses so that we could teleport directly in. Bad news though it also let those things in, so expect lots of chaos when we teleport in....3........2.........1" Both of them had the same feeling as they teleported. There was also a lurching sound as it teleported in. The ship had tried to teleport into a place where Arima and Seiyas ship was already in. It resulted in parts of both ships merging into eachother." Good thing we got off of that" Arima said as he was holding a red suitcase surrounded by a 4 void bats. They were huge and rotting. "get ready" Arima screamed as two of the bats shot super sonic waves at him and Seiya.
                  Last edited by blah; December 13th, 2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Saiya looked at Arima and she would summon a large revolver with a blade attached to the front barrel, which would partially answer his earlier question. "Basically for one thing, I have access to literally every weapon in Japanese entertainment!" She would say as she would then duck under the waves, and then dash at one Bat while doing so as the blade of the revolver caught fire, but didn't melt it. "Take this, Mera Slash!" She shouts as she swung the blade upwards at the bat she was fighting.

Comment

T looked outside to see those hideous things. He'd never seen these things in person, but he wasn't afraid of them either. They looked just like something out of his favorite hentais after all, so his eyes adjusted to them. "Oh man. These creatures, I'm their biggest fan. But I have to do something..." He started searching around the ship until he found an emergency escape hatch. He needed to get into outer space without causing a vacuum and getting everyone else sucked out. He secured the door and opened the hatch, getting pulled out of the ship by force. Once in space, he used a Gaster blaster to fly towards the armored one, but kept his distance. "Hey! Sorry to have to do this, but I can't let you destroy our ship!" Then he started shooting red bones at it rapid fire, yelling "ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA"

Comment

Bill took just a moment to take stock in where they suddenly were, because teleportation after teleportation gets a guy feeling a little lost. Just outside of the modest spaceship they took here was a blast zone of twisted metal and shattered glass that implied an explosion went off on a different ship exactly where theirs was currently parked (maybe that's what happened, who knows?). This was all inside of a massive hangar, larger than a football field of sleek metal. One wall, save for the slight blue glare it gave off, seemed entirely missing, letting the space pour in. On second glance, though, that wasn't what was happening at all- An eldritch abomination was currently pounding on that open space, trying to break free. Was it REALLY transparent glass? Or are they doing the star wars thing here? Bill had a hunch...

"Looks like you get to see how trained your guard dog really is," Bill said sarcastically to the recruiter. His face split into a savage grin, though, as he slipped his arm out from the recruiter's grasp. He dashed at the monster, his legs blurring into red lines that he didn't run on so much as push himself forward with, giving himself immense distance. His right arm, as well, melted into a jagged spearhead. He stopped just a few feet short of the wall, then crouched down and sprung spear-hand forward, directly at what seemed to count as the middle of the monster.

Comment

Late as usual. The recruiter that came for him didn’t exactly expect to materialize into the middle of a firestorm, no doubt. The scene was difficult to analyze at first until the flames died down. A younger male was laying on the ground, clearly stunned as he peeked through the legs of the woman defending him. His shoulder, which appeared to have been dyed black, pulsated, and the male screamed. The woman looked behind herself at him, then back at the cloud of smoke, which revealed a writhing mass of black tentacles and white appendages. The male stood back up on his feet. While he had been genuinely supporting the woman from behind with his skills, the living star decided it was time to take a stab forwards. The woman noted he stood, and fired an arrow directly into the mass’ center, like it was a reticle for him to aim at.

Sandals dug into the glass infused sand as the boy tried to get a solid footing. He was already exhausted from the drain of running, but finally got his footing and stood up straight, eye ablaze from the coalescing energy before a burst of flame and heat was released, traveling down a straight line. The arrow’s feathers singed as the beam passed by it before punching a hole through the darkness. Alsafi, on the other hand, was blown back from the recoil of using such an explosive move at his low stamina and went crashing part-way through a sand dune, of which Polaris, the accompanying woman, dug him out of. The darkness retreated in order to nurse its wounds before the two finally noticed that the recruiter had arrived.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Despite appearances, the octopus Bill was running towards wasn't exactly trying to break in, But rather transport something in its stomach into the ship. It searched for the weakest part of the ship and latched itself onto it. The reason it latched on was so that there would be no vacuum. So as Bill ran towards the creature and thrust his spear hand onto its mouth...... it was stopped. Whatever it was transporting had grabbed Bills spear. It pushed Bill back along with the spear as it started walking towards the surface of the creatures mouth. As it neared, the thing finally became visible. It looked to be a man, extremely tall, crimson eyes and wearing a black cloak that dragged along the ground. He was holding Bill's spear hand, blood running freely down his own arm. As he walked up to the barrier he put his other palm onto it. Immediately blood red veins started spreading across the shield in a strangely hypnotic spiral pattern. As the entire barrier was fully painted red, the man just walked in.

Arima's suitcase transformed into what looked like a giant leaf beetle carapace to block the soundwave. The initial force of the hit managed to push him back slightly before he stabilized his footing. He started pushing back with his shield and slowly started moving towards the bat. As he heard what Seiya was saying he shouted " So i just need to write a manga with a void killing weapon? that would be very convenient right now... wait who's that?" Arima saw Bill gliding to towards something but he had to focus on the enemy at hand right now. When he came close to the bat he bashed it with his shield pushing it backwards and disorienting it. He continued to shield bash the creature as he had no other weapon available right now Seiya's slash managed to hit the giant bats shoulder igniting it. But it seemed to ignore it as its claws started glowing blue as it tried to uppercut Seiya thrusting a huge burst of freezing blue energy upwards. The two recruiters were fighting off the other two bats.

Even though Johns attack seemed to simply bounce off of the creature it dealt damage to the soul. Not much though as its soul seemed to be armored too. But it still dealt just enough damage to make it veer off course and miss the ship barely. The ship steered towards John and shot something at him. It was a helmet and it hit and automatically started attaching it self to John. Once complete a the recruiters voice rang out from the helmet. "sorry about that, sound can't travel in space and all that, but, listen the doc wants you all in one place. Looks like he plans on having you all travel to the void amid all this chaos. The helmet will show you where you need to go. I'll hold these things off". and surely enough three red dots appeared in the huge ship on the helmet indicating the location of three team mates. But there was also a big red cross with a danger sign near one of the red dots.

Alsafi was a curious thing. Most of his files had been redacted by the government, leaving him with no other knowledge other then his name and the fact that he was a star. Seeing the firework show just now just increased his distrust for him even more. He smiled nevertheless "Greetings, seeing you two in action makes me think the government has made an excellent choice. But it seems we have to adjust our plans slightly. The void has attacked, but don't worry, our troops are more then capable of holding them off. We can just wait here until it all dies down" he just wanted to see Alsefi's reaction "........unless you want to go help?". His watch gave a red beep and brought it up to his face and read it. His face became very grim "Nevermind that, looks like Vlad Dracula has come to slaughter us".

Last edited by blah; December 18th, 2018, 05:43 AM.

Comment

“Another war...? Am I being drafted?” Alsafi muttered softly, managing to get back to his feet after Polaris got him out of the sand. The fact that he was under confidentiality even on a government scale was honestly relieving, since it meant less people knew who he was. And that means less people coming after him. Polaris, of course, had her objections. She prepared to speak up and scold the recruiter for trying to draft the clearly exhausted Alsafi straight into another fight, but she went silent after the new information was unveiled.

“You clearly came here out of nowhere.” Polaris grumbled with a dark huff. “You’re telling me that you can’t just whisk us away somewhere else and avoid this confrontation altogether?” She asked with a condescending tone. Alsafi tried to stand up as tall as he could in the meanwhile, keeping an eye out for this new opponent. A vampire? What the hell would a vampire want to do with him? Ignoring the crackle of purple tracing along in front of him, Alsafi squinted his eyes. It looked like something was coming, but he wasn’t sure. Please, oh pray to Canopus there won’t be any iron stakes.

“Polaris, if he says someone is coming, it probably means they’re too close to do anything about now. We’re required to fight now. Whether either of us like it or not.” Alsafi proposed, bringing the guess to light. Polaris sighed all the same and strapped her fingers around her bow, prepared to strike this Vlad Dracula down.

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

"Oof." T felt the helmet hit and then the voice in his head. After the explanation and the dots, he summoned a Gaster blaster that he grabbed onto. "I assume the + is an enemy?" he guessed as he fired off the blaster, launching himself back to the ship to meet up with the others. He entered the ship through the proper airtight hatch so the vacuum of space would suck everyone out, and then went to the main room where the others were. He saw two guys fighting, one latched to the other, and determined Bill to be friend and the man attacking him to be foe, based on the dot and the + on his helmet's interface. He immediately sent bones up from the ground into the enemy to stop him.

Comment

"Listen to me now, Vlad is one of the strongest creatures in the void" he opened a hologram with all of Vlads details with his watch and showed it to them."He has the ability to separate itself into multiple parts. His presence has been reported from the mothership and i see him coming towards us from the radar. So there are at least two of him running around. He's weaker but i don't think you can beat him. So you're gonna have to hold him off until i can prep my ship for teleportation." as he ran and entered the ship a drop of blood fell from the sky towards Alsafi's face, then a couple of drops, then it was a full on blood rain. The recruiter meanwhile was busy with his ship and didn't notice the blood rain...... until he checked the radar. It wasn't just one Dracula it was a hundred, no a thousand and then there were so many that the radar couldn't count. By the time he pieced it all together streaks of blood had already crawled up the ship towards him. As he turned around the streaks of blood transformed into blades of blood and stabbed him from all sides and lifted him into the air. As he felt all his blood being sucked away by the blood blades he felt the extra adrenaline from his genetic surgery kicking in. He wasn't gonna die just yet. He presseda button and teleported to the cockpit. As the blades shot at him he activated the shields blocking its entrance. he stumbled towards the speaker and screamed "it's the blood!! he's already fucking here." he had no idea on whether they already knew or not but he had to warn them non the less.

Comment

Saiya would bring her gunblade up to block the claw, but she would be sent flying upwards from the energy infused from it. It was a good thing mera slash was still up when that happened though, even if they cancelled each other and sent a small pulse out to blow them back from each other.

She hit the ceiling, but would flip back to the ground after. "Let's try something else." She said as her gun blade vanished. She then summoned a different weapon, with a black blade and styled to that of a Wakizashi.

Comment

Saiya closed her eyes as she started a chant.
                                      "Not the invincible swordsman Jūbei,
                                      neither the highly praised master of espionage Hanzō,
                                      nor the renown Onmyouji Abe no Seimei.
                                      More than anything, just a swordsmith......."
                                      Chains breaking could be heard throughout the ship.

"But unpreparedness spelt your defeat.

Once seeking for the ultimate blade."
                                      A red aura surrounded the sword.

"A blade of steel cutting no flesh, nor bones and neither life.
                                      What I seek for is the clearance of resentment.
                                      The cutting of bonds, fate and destiny."
                                      The black sword sprouted orange cracks in its blade.

"That is, to free oneself from Karma."
                                      The cracks multiplied, as a huge gust of wind blew through the area. Clearly something was going to happen if that sword was swung, but what?

Saiya hoped she would be able to use her new weapon, but if her chant and focus were interrupted, she wouldn't get a second chance using it for now.

Comment

Luckily, Alsafi wasn’t one to just stand there when something like blood was falling at him, and as such weaved out of the way. There seemed to be a short pause before other drops began to fall, which gave Polaris enough time to raise her bow and fire a flurry of arrows coated in celestial flame skywards, each arrow splitting off from the lead to destroy them as they came down.

Of course, she couldn’t even come close to destroying anywhere near all of them. So when they started transforming into blades, Alsafi summoned his own personal weapon, which was half buried into sand at this point from the earlier battle: a staff made of cedar wood and oak. Holding it to his heart, Alsafi pulled it away and held it high before a wave pulsed out from the gemstone crest, and suddenly, the sand ten feet away from him ignited, surrounding him and Polaris in a circle of flames. This definitely seemed to put a pause in the sword’ advance, but the sky slowly turned dark as it filled with them. So Polaris raised her bow once more, ready to shoot at whichever ones started to descend the moment they did. It wasn’t that good of a defense, but both did have their gravity if they needed to.

Comment

Working...
                                        X