Clear All

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
    Species: Monster/Human Hybrid
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 23 lbs
    Body type: Skeleton
    Skin colour: None
    Eye colour: Red or Blue (when activated)
    Hair colour: None
    Hair style: None
    Tattoos: None
    Piercings: None

PERSONAL DETAILS
    Aliases: John Lindor
    Orientation: Pansexual
    Marital status: Single
    Date of birth: June 1st
    Place of birth: The Underground
    Current residence: The Underground
    Class: Chronomancer, Ostomancer

SOCIAL INFORMATION
    I.Q.: I dunno
    Education level: Studied from Alphys' and Gaster's lab
    Languages spoken: English
    Ethnicity: Monster/Human
    Religion: None
    Political affiliation: Royal Guard
    Fields of interest: Science, Adventure, Recon, Bones
    Occupations: Secret Service
    Social class: Upper class

MEDICAL DETAILS
    Blood type: None
    Smoking habit: Sometimes. It's not like it does anything to him, since he's a skeleton, he just likes to look cool.
    Drinking habit: None
    Drug use: Just cigs
    Prescriptions: None
    Disabilities: None
    Diet plan: Monster food
    Other medical features: None

UNIQUE ITEMS
    TBD

ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES
    Ostomancy - Uses magic bones to attack enemies

Chronomancy - With the power of his half-human soul, combined with monster magic and knowledge of quantum physics, he can manipulate time to an extent. This includes slowing time relative to a limited radius, returning to checkpoints when killed (this can get tampered and fucked with by other chronomancers), and a level of resistance to time slowing/stopping by other chronomancers

Soul absorb - Having a half human and half monster soul, he can absorb the souls of (dead) humans and exceptionally strong monsters.

Determination - In extreme measures, can keep himself from dusting, but it takes a serious toll on his body. Also able to create checkpoints in time, or "SAVE"

Gaster Blaster - Summons a goat skull to fire a laser. Comes in different shapes and sizes, which varies in energy use.

"Red" - Able to use red magic. Also the color of time magic.

"Blue" - Able to turn enemies blue. Restricts their movements and allows him to throw them around.

BRIEF HISTORY
    T and his twin sister were born in an offshoot timeline, the children of Chara and Papyrus. While his sister looks more like Papyrus, T more resembles his uncle Sans (though taller) but has Chara's red eyes. (more like magic eye socket pupil things)

After a series of events before his birth, Gaster's library and research were discovered, which he and his sister studied along with regular school. They'd apply this knowledge and later join the Royal Guard, creating its Secret Service. With the use of Gaster's insight on time travel, T learned that many timelines existed and that his wasn't exactly the main one. In fact, it was so far off the beaten path, it was a one in a million chance he was even born. But what really fucked with him was discovering the events that led him to be born in the first place. The truth about Chara and her path of destruction. How many timelines she left barren, how many genocides she carried out to reach this point.

He realized that even with the help of Gaster's research, the damage couldn't be undone. Even if he could fix things, if the genocide never happened, the current timeline wouldn't exist, him and his sister wouldn't have been born. He couldn't help but laugh grimly. This had to be why his uncle could be such a pessimist sometimes. Knowing that things were just that fucked.

A while later, he somehow heard a call to arms of sorts from an interdimensional government, so he knew he couldn't resist. At least it would get him away from his boring little town. He didn't tell his sister, to keep her safe. He went off in hopes it would be his greatest adventure yet.

He uses the alias "John Lindor" to keep his identity a secret. He got the name from a brand of chocolates.

Lemme know if anything should be adjusted :3
    Nah don't exploit the time shenanigans and you'll be fine. She's basically sans+ frisk.

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post

Nah don't exploit the time shenanigans and you'll be fine. She's basically sans+ frisk.
      Sweet uwu

*he lol

Comment

Alright, imma start this shit soon. Was waiting to see if Henry would join.
        OrganizationXV could you write me a description of what Bills masters house is like? just so i know what im talking about.
        Gawayn Could you summarize you character? same reason
        Max you gonna join or nah
        I'm gonna start with scouters arriving in front of everyone. I'll also be using Arima(my main dude), A scientist named Todd, a speedy super soldier name Hiro.

Comment

OrganizationXV could you write me a description of what Bills masters house is like? just so i know what im talking about.
          I'm gonna start with scouters arriving in front of everyone. I'll also be using Arima(my main dude), A scientist named Todd, a speedy super soldier name Hiro.
          Do it mane

Comment

Finals week is coming up so i probably won't be able to hop in until after the fact

Comment

So do we just start without you and stop when you're turn comes. Or any other suggestions?

Comment

Uhhh... Hmm... I wonder who his master would be...

I'm gonna say it's more like a handler or a manager than a master, because he doesn't have absolute authority over Bill at all. He just has influence.

But his apartment is going to be a relatively spacious apartment, I think. One of the ones with one huge, mostly glass wall (although the view isn't great. He's not in New York, he's in some random city). There are going to be slightly withering plants all over the place, and weird modern art pieces every here and there.

Comment

So do we just start without you and stop when you're turn comes. Or any other suggestions?
                  Late debut

Let's gooooooooo

Comment

i'll probably slide in when everyone's gathered

Comment

Yeah, I’ll get to it once I get some actual sleep. Been up with the sweetie til dawn lately.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post

Yeah, I’ll get to it once I get some actual sleep. Been up with the sweetie til dawn lately.
                        My dude. That's sweet but also terrible for your health.

Unless you don't have shit to do the next day or something.

Comment

Get it Zeed 😎

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

My dude. That's sweet but also terrible for your health.

Unless you don't have shit to do the next day or something.
                            Fuck my health, I was being poetic and romantic.

And I don’t have work today so it’s all good.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post

Fuck my health, I was being poetic and romantic.

And I don’t have work today so it’s all good.
                              We good then.

Comment

</appears just to find this.>

I swear to God, if there's a half-cyborg clone that goes on monologuing for five minutes after he's killed...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyreaus View Post

I swear to God, if there's a half-cyborg clone that goes on monologuing for five minutes after he's killed...
                                  Lmao

Comment

I will join and make a new character for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyreaus View Post

Hey ty! It's been a while!

Comment

I wonder if I could play as my current Avatar/Powers and Weapons list.......

Comment

• Emperor Goji
                                          Emperor Goji commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          It's an undetermined one. She can be happy go lucky, masochistic, unfeeling, bullyish, lewd(Though not actually planning on sex or rape), smart, dumb, or any other you can think of. So basically MPD. As for my back story, they were looking for an extra explorer, so a lottery was done to do so, and she won.

• blah
                                          blah commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          This ain't some cruise trip. They aren't doing a lottery to choose a candidate, wth thats so stupid lol.

• Emperor Goji
                                          Emperor Goji commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Make something up then. Just make sure I go by Saiya for my name.

It's my next Name for my account.

Guess i should post these characters here too.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
                                        Name: Nelo
                                        Body type: Absolute unit
                                        Height: 6'8"
                                        Weight: 231 lbs
                                        Skin color: Tan
                                        Eye color: Green
                                        Hair color: Brown
                                        Hair style: Braided,waist length
                                        Outfit: plain white shirt, brown jeans, black overalls
                                        Place of birth: Brazil, Amazon Jungle
                                        Fields of interest: Knowledge, Collecting

HISTORY: Nelo was raised in the jungle by her mother. She hunted alongside her mother and their pet dog. Nelo always had this odd fascination towards her prey. But she always hid this fascination because she was afraid of her mothers possible reaction. She would always feel a deep sadness when she saw hunted animals getting wasted by her idiotic mother. But then one day, she was dead, and Nelo was free!! She started by putting up the heads of her most prized prey, the hunts that gave her the greatest amounts of pleasure up on the wall. The head of a tiger, alligator, boar, her mother, lion and wolf. She then started her collection. You see... she didn't want to merely hunt prey anymore, she wanted to get to learn everything about then. How they eat, run, communicate, mate etc. So she would go out and stalk her prey, for days and nights she would watch and learn about them just out of their vision before capturing them and adding them to the collection. she built cages to put them in so that she could keep observing them. And so, her collection grew until her home looked like an enormous zoo. She even managed to tame tigers and wolves because of this knowledge. One day, she was feeling slightly hollow because she she thought her collection was almost complete when a strange loud sound would get her undivided attention. hiding in the bushes, she observed one of her own species hunting animals. He needed to be collected. After stalking her prey for a couple hours she started the hunt with the family dog. The human would shoot her dog before seeing that an axe was buried in his shoulder. The captured human turned out to be an ocean of knowledge for Nelo. He slowly opened her eyes to the vast world around her before dying in his cage because of various deseases. He had unleashed the curious and smart Nelo upon the world of mankind.

DREAM WORLD
                                        The Apex jungle: A mysterious jungle in the dream world. Barely anything is known about this jungle as the inhabitants of the dream world avoid it. Those who do venture inside never come back. The trees of this jungle seem to stretch upwards infinitely, hiding its size and contents from any curious flying folk. What is known about this place is that the jungle seemed to be expanding endlessly. Any efforts to cut, burn down parts of the jungle seemed to be in vain as it would regrow soon after, in fact it only seemed to speed up its spread.

The Apex jungle is Nelo's wonderland. There are no prey in this jungle nor is there a food chain, only predators, everything is hyper intelligent and can kill each other. This leads to creatures having to outsmart each other to survive. The remains of those who become prey are consumed by the jungle itself, either to expand itself or to create a new species altogether. The jungle itself is alive, the creatures are her children and Nelo, her mother. Ironically, the jungle and its creatures are harmless to outside visitors. In fact, everything avoids hurting these intruders in any way, they just watch from the shadows. That is because they know that their mother would soon come for it, to turn these intruders into a part of their family.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
                                        Name: Dr. Fran
                                        Body type: Unknown
                                        Height: 7'3'
                                        Weight: 220 lbs
                                        Skin color: blue
                                        Eyes: his eyes are shrunken and seemingly dead
                                        Face: Has no set face, prefers to wear feminine faces
                                        Clothes: Wears a white lab coat and silver pajama pants that can grow and shrink at will. Keeps his clothes very loose to hide a secret.
                                        Body: keeps his body hidden, how ever stitches can be seen all over his hands and legs, several rotting body parts levitate behind him.
                                        Head: Has two giant screws where his ears should be, stiches start from his dead eyes to all around his head in a straight line.
                                        Hair: has no hair, wears wigs

HISTORY: Science and magic has always been in war with each other. It was common belief that one could not exist with the other. But Dr. Fran was the brilliant man who had done the impossible. he was born a very gifted magician. However, he was also born a genius. This would allow him to perform miracles which were unheard of. Using science to further magic and using magic to further science. He would go on to invent regeneration, teleportation, life enhancement drugs. He would also create wonders of nature like creating rivers and erecting mountains with magic. it was thanks to this combination that he would eventually be capable of observing other dimensions, which would lead him to accidentally stumble across the cosmic horror known as the void. Strangely, staring into a sight that would cause any man to instantly die of insanity, Dr. Fran only felt excitement. He was curious, he wanted to do everything he could to garner that beings attention. After a couple years, he came up with a perfect plan. He started by releasing a virus into the air. The virus would multiply and spread extremely fast. It would enter a persons body and add mass to it. It would keep adding mass to it until the person turned into a giant obese lump of fat and flesh and eventually, explode. He then released centipede shaped parasites into the wild. This parasite would eat flesh to grow larger and stronger. And within a couple of weeks more then half of the earths population was wiped out. The government had sent soldiers to arrest Dr. Fran but they had only found Frans skin rotting in the lab. After a couple more weeks, the only life that remained on the planet was the parasites. But with out any flesh to feast upon the parasites would die aswell soon after. And thus Dr. Fran was living in a dead planet.... but he was happy. Because he knew that the void had noticed what he had done, and that it would soon come for him. Sure enough, a couple hours later a being wielding a scythe emerged from a portal. There the two demented beings shook hands and Dr. Fran ventured into the void as an equal.

POWERS/ABILITIES: Will add later

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
                                        Name: Steven Steele
                                        Body type: fairly skinny
                                        Height: 6'3
                                        Weight: 167 lbs
                                        Skin color: Alabaster
                                        Eye description: The eye color is red, its size is a bit abnormally large, wears heavy amounts of silver mascara.
                                        Ears description: Has fur covered ears as big as his head and pointed straight upwards,the fur on the bottom part of his ears is white and the top half is red
                                        Hair description: red, 6 inch long, spiked back, bottom half is colored red, upper half is white
                                        Mouth: serrated yellow teeth which seem entirely too big for his face, his teeth glow brightly whenever he speaks
                                        Outfit:Normal glasses, A black and red stripped long coat, and a black skinny jeans
                                        Place of birth: Alternate universe Germany
                                        Current residence: the void

HISTORY: Steven was an extremely driven person. Ever since he was young he wanted to got into show business. And his extremely soothing unique voice and likability was his way in. He found himself announcing for the local sports games fairly easily. He performed excellently in his academics and as he grew up, he found himself announcing in bigger and bigger events. Radio shows, national tournaments and finally he became a talk show host. Just a driven and smart person who had achieved his dreams.

.....At least that's what he had told everyone. You see, Steele had suddenly lost his passion for announcing, he started deriving pleasure from something far more disgusting and deplorable. His actions would find him being labelled as one of the most vile, twisted psychopaths in history. It started with a kid suddenly disappearing on his way back from a local tournament, only to be found flayed and barbequed on a crucifix in the middle of the stadium he played at. This started a chain of disturbing murders all across Germany. What was so eerily wrong was that the murderer would always make a huge display. A chef chopped up and fed to customers as beef, a pilot being completely splattered into a helipad, a baby being sewn back into her mother. Nobody had the slightest idea on who it could be. The entire country was thrown into crippling fear, Nobody left their rooms not just because of the fear dying, but the fear of merely having to witness these horrible acts against nature. Meanwhile Steele lived in a constant state of pride and pleasure. His madness had gone well past the point of no return. After months and months of working ceaselessly to create art, everybody would finally see the artist.
                                        The president had come into his show that night. The show had gone fine, he couldn't make as many jokes as would've liked because of the grim state of the country, but the ending would be worth it. Just before the ending of the show Steven took a sip of water, and right as he shook the presidents arms Steven pulled him into a loving kiss. Froth was already coming out of both of their mouths by the time the president pushed him away. Even as the bullets started to pierce his body, he stared intently at the presidents horrified face. That sweet melting face was all he thought about before he closed his eyes and opened them back up finally into the warm embrace of the void.
                                        POWERS/ABILITIES: Will add later

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
                                        Name:
                                        Height: 5'6"
                                        Weight : 35 lbs
                                        Head: A head that is way too large for his body. There are huge gashes all around his face. His eyes also looks to be slashed apart.his lips are torn out and his tongue is cut down the middle. Blood and pus constantly flow down his face. Has no hair or facial hair.
                                        Body: Wears a white suit and pants. His outfit is stained by the blood and pus from his face.Holds a bloodied rusty knife.

HISTORY: "name" was born into a fairly wealthy family. His life looked to be mostly set before it even began. But nobody is born with everything, you see "name" was born with an extremely grotesque face. It was a face that nobody could love. His face would bring looks of shock and horror to whoever looked upon it. This led "name" to lead a life of isolation. He was extremely shy around everyone. Always trying to stay out of everyone's vision. And he eventually got very good at it. He could consistently stay out of any bullies sight. It was when puberty hit that "name" felt an intense need for companionship. He was not content with his life in isolation anymore. However, puberty would have an even worse impact on his face. Finally driven to desperation he used his family money to get plastic surgery. And it was a resounding success!!!. His face looked normal now. Fate however, had no sympathy for him cause the very next day he would find that his face had reverted back to his original form. No it looked even worse then before. After that, No matter how many times he tried to change his face, he would end up worse then before. That's when madness took him over. He would just have to make a woman look equally as ugly, then she would have no choice but to be with him. So he bought a knife and went out to carve someone's face up. He saw a stunning woman cross the street. As he went up to her, she saw his face. But strangely she didn't flinch away. But "name" was too crazy to notice it. He just wanted to ruin her face. But as he brought up his knife to stab her, he felt something cold enter his stomach. Actually it was extremely cold. He looked down an saw a that a crystalline lance had come out of the ground and stabbed him in the stomach. As his warm blood touched the cold lance steam started to come up and blur his vision..... but he could still see his hideous face on the crystalline lance. As tears started to fall down his face, the beautiful woman from before came up to him. "Fate has been cruel to you. But i can send you somewhere fate has no dominion over. Would you like th". "name" lost consciousness by the time she finished. His last moments spent staring at his reflection.

That woman was Alice btw, And she sent him to the void after he died
                                        POWER/ABILITIES: will add later

Comment

Working...
                                        X