X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    but you're a skeleton.
    Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

He's using his set currently for the gag.
    ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

^^
      but your bust is practically (or literally, depending on interpretation) nonexistent. It's more grammatically correct to say chest in such a case.

Comment

but your bust is practically (or literally, depending on interpretation) nonexistent. It's more grammatically correct to say chest in such a case.
        How dare you call me flat

Comment

I was under the impression Chara was male.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post
            I was under the impression Chara was male.
            Chara's either, depending.

Comment

Chara's either, depending.
              Ah, neat.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post

Ah, neat.
                Welcome to PC culture lol

Comment

i think Chara was supposed to be you. That's why you name her at the begining

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
                    i think Chara was supposed to be you. That's why you name her at the begining
                    But Chara has a pre-game history. And, she talks to the player personally. So it still emphasizes that you, Chara and Frisk are different entities

Comment

But Chara has a pre-game history. And, she talks to the player personally. So it still emphasizes that you, Chara and Frisk are different entities
                      When Frisk falls down Chara's soul possesses him. It directly influences what Frisk does and acts. Then you realize that the soul controlling Frisk is actually you controlling Frisk. In the Pacifist route there is no mention of "Chara" just the name you gave it. they become their own character only in the the Genocide route ending

Comment

When Frisk falls down Chara's soul possesses him. It directly influences what Frisk does and acts. Then you realize that the soul controlling Frisk is actually you controlling Frisk. In the Pacifist route there is no mention of "Chara" just the name you gave it. they become their own character only in the the Genocide route ending
                        But Chara has a whole backstory. She committed suicide, possessed Asriel, and the text that gives info on monsters and items is Chara talking from memory

Comment

But Chara has a whole backstory. She committed suicide, possessed Asriel, and the text that gives info on monsters and items is Chara talking from memory
                          *the fallen child has a back story. The name isn't necessarily Chara. You get to name them
                          i should say you're the guy that is possessing Frisk.

Comment

*the fallen child has a back story. The name isn't necessarily Chara. You get to name them
                            i should say you're the guy that is possessing Frisk.
                            Yeah so Frisk is just possessed by 2 entities

Comment

Yeah so Frisk is just possessed by 2 entities
                              Nah, Flowey says there's only "Chara" possessing Frisk

Comment

Nah, Flowey says there's only "Chara" possessing Frisk
                                🤔🤔

Comment

🤔🤔
                                  Chara is essentially a blank slate in the beginning. What she becomes at the end depends on how you play the game. They aren't pre-determined to be an evil genocidal maniac.

Comment

Chara is essentially a blank slate in the beginning. What she becomes at the end depends on how you play the game. They aren't pre-determined to be an evil genocidal maniac.
                                    Yes but they're not you

Comment

Yes but they're not you
                                      well you do kinda shape them. They are essentially you.

Comment

well you do kinda shape them. They are essentially you.
                                        You are your own consciousness. She may be a product of my actions but I don't consider anything outside of my consciousness to be me lol

Comment

You are your own consciousness. She may be a product of my actions but I don't consider anything outside of my consciousness to be me lol
                                          By that logic no character in any game is actually "you".
                                          Pretty sure Toby himself said Chara was supposed to be you. That's why the game makes you name them.

Comment

Working...
                                          X