Into the Void Rp- sign ups and OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Into the Void Rp- sign ups and OOC

Some time ago, The Galactic Government had discovered an unknown entity of the cosmic scale in another dimension. The exact method of its discovery has been kept a mystery from the public. The unknown nature of this entity has had Government scrambling to find a way into its dimension. And now because of a certain woman, they did. So the Government sent out signals to the universes strongest beings to venture into the unknown. To go out into what could most certainly be a suicide mission. To dive head first, into the void.

So yeah, put up your characters in here. Even if they're old characters,copy paste their sheets here. There are no limitation on what kind of character you can create( since the signal is on a universal scale any one can be included). There are limitations on their powers though. No major reality warping, No sun busting etc etc. Other then that, show me what you got.

You know what, I'll use a different guy, Hiyashi isn't quite the one for the job

Comment

Is time bending in moderation ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
        Is time bending in moderation ok?
        Depends on what you'll be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post

Depends on what you'll be doing.
          Think undertale

Comment

Think undertale
            That's kinda op no?

Are we talking Frisk or Omega flowey?

Comment

That's kinda op no?

Are we talking Frisk or Omega flowey?
              Like Frisk yeah. Going back upon death, but with the risk that other time mages can fuck with his checkpoints. And if you want, it can stay centric to one timeline or splinter off into new timelines

Comment

Like Frisk yeah. Going back upon death, but with the risk that other time mages can fuck with his checkpoints. And if you want, it can stay centric to one timeline or splinter off into new timelines
                i'm confused on how it'll work with multiple people. Cause we would all have to go back to a previous point in time if you die . Just make him respawn at a certain place.

Comment

i'm confused on how it'll work with multiple people. Cause we would all have to go back to a previous point in time if you die . Just make him respawn at a certain place.
                  That works. But I think the risk of that getting fucked with should stick

I was also wondering if he could slow time to a certain proximity to himself? He's a half human half monster, so I thought playing with time magic would be cool.

Comment

That works. But I think the risk of that getting fucked with should stick

I was also wondering if he could slow time to a certain proximity to himself? He's a half human half monster, so I thought playing with time magic would be cool.
                    Make it a time rewind, but only for himself.

Yeah sure.

Comment

Make it a time rewind, but only for himself.

Yeah sure.
                      Sweet uwu

Comment

Can my character be a part of the government

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                          Can my character be a part of the government
                          Yes! of course.

Comment

Two things: I don't see how Mae's time bending would only affect him tbh, because if you go back in time even one post them someone would have to edit theirs, unless he kept killing himself in his own posts and then continued forward by rewinding. But it wouldn't really help him either way.

Also, is this going to be a timeless RP, or do you want it to have a futuristic vibe? Like, is it within the bounds of believability that this galactic government pulls people out of planets that are way under their level of development?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                              Two things: I don't see how Mae's time bending would only affect him tbh, because if you go back in time even one post them someone would have to edit theirs, unless he kept killing himself in his own posts and then continued forward by rewinding. But it wouldn't really help him either way.

Also, is this going to be a timeless RP, or do you want it to have a futuristic vibe? Like, is it within the bounds of believability that this galactic government pulls people out of planets that are way under their level of development?
                              Let's say an enemy stabs him. His body just rewinds to a time he wasn't stabbed. The others are left unaffected. So only he has to post about it. At least that was what I was thinking.

The government is extremely futuristic( has to be to find other dimension) so yes. Once in the void though, it'll change tone.

Comment

Let's say an enemy stabs him. His body just rewinds to a time he wasn't stabbed. The others are left unaffected. So only he has to post about it. At least that was what I was thinking.

The government is extremely futuristic( has to be to find other dimension) so yes. Once in the void though, it'll change tone.
                                Then we'd have to avoid referencing Ori's posts when it's likely that he'd end up needing to go back in time... But it's not that bad, I guess.

Okay. Bill can deal with being a fish out of water temporarily like that.

Comment

Like blah said. Don't worry, I won't mess with things too much

Comment

Then we'd have to avoid referencing Ori's posts when it's likely that he'd end up needing to go back in time... But it's not that bad, I guess.

Okay. Bill can deal with being a fish out of water temporarily like that.
                                    His body only goes back if he dies though, just keep that in mind. And it has limited uses.

Comment

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
                                      Species: Monster/Human Hybrid
                                      Height: 5'8"
                                      Weight: 23 lbs
                                      Body type: Skeleton
                                      Skin colour: None
                                      Eye colour: Red or Blue (when activated)
                                      Hair colour: None
                                      Hair style: None
                                      Tattoos: None
                                      Piercings: None

PERSONAL DETAILS
                                      Aliases: John Lindor
                                      Orientation: Pansexual
                                      Marital status: Single
                                      Date of birth: June 1st
                                      Place of birth: The Underground
                                      Current residence: The Underground
                                      Class: Chronomancer, Ostomancer

SOCIAL INFORMATION
                                      I.Q.: I dunno
                                      Education level: Studied from Alphys' and Gaster's lab
                                      Languages spoken: English
                                      Ethnicity: Monster/Human
                                      Religion: None
                                      Political affiliation: Royal Guard
                                      Fields of interest: Science, Adventure, Recon, Bones
                                      Occupations: Secret Service
                                      Social class: Upper class

MEDICAL DETAILS
                                      Blood type: None
                                      Smoking habit: Sometimes. It's not like it does anything to him, since he's a skeleton, he just likes to look cool.
                                      Drinking habit: None
                                      Drug use: Just cigs
                                      Prescriptions: None
                                      Disabilities: None
                                      Diet plan: Monster food
                                      Other medical features: None

UNIQUE ITEMS
                                      TBD

ABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES
                                      Ostomancy - Uses magic bones to attack enemies

Chronomancy - With the power of his half-human soul, combined with monster magic and knowledge of quantum physics, he can manipulate time to an extent. This includes slowing time relative to a limited radius, returning to checkpoints when killed (this can get tampered and fucked with by other chronomancers), and a level of resistance to time slowing/stopping by other chronomancers

Soul absorb - Having a half human and half monster soul, he can absorb the souls of (dead) humans and exceptionally strong monsters.

Determination - In extreme measures, can keep himself from dusting, but it takes a serious toll on his body. Also able to create checkpoints in time, or "SAVE"

Gaster Blaster - Summons a goat skull to fire a laser. Comes in different shapes and sizes, which varies in energy use.

"Red" - Able to use red magic. Also the color of time magic.

"Blue" - Able to turn enemies blue. Restricts their movements and allows him to throw them around.

BRIEF HISTORY
                                      T and his twin sister were born in an offshoot timeline, the children of Chara and Papyrus. While his sister looks more like Papyrus, T more resembles his uncle Sans (though taller) but has Chara's red eyes. (more like magic eye socket pupil things)

After a series of events before his birth, Gaster's library and research were discovered, which he and his sister studied along with regular school. They'd apply this knowledge and later join the Royal Guard, creating its Secret Service. With the use of Gaster's insight on time travel, T learned that many timelines existed and that his wasn't exactly the main one. In fact, it was so far off the beaten path, it was a one in a million chance he was even born. But what really fucked with him was discovering the events that led him to be born in the first place. The truth about Chara and her path of destruction. How many timelines she left barren, how many genocides she carried out to reach this point.

He realized that even with the help of Gaster's research, the damage couldn't be undone. Even if he could fix things, if the genocide never happened, the current timeline wouldn't exist, him and his sister wouldn't have been born. He couldn't help but laugh grimly. This had to be why his uncle could be such a pessimist sometimes. Knowing that things were just that fucked.

A while later, he somehow heard a call to arms of sorts from an interdimensional government, so he knew he couldn't resist. At least it would get him away from his boring little town. He didn't tell his sister, to keep her safe. He went off in hopes it would be his greatest adventure yet.

He uses the alias "John Lindor" to keep his identity a secret. He got the name from a brand of chocolates.

Lemme know if anything should be adjusted :3
                                      Last edited by Mae Borowski; December 2nd, 2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I imagine the time ability would be like the Izanagi ability from naruto

Comment

Working...
                                        X