No announcement yet.

Chara's Cafe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Not so much emphasis on the 'ee' sound, it's 'Br-ih-tish.' British. They say things like 'Bullocks' and 'Mate.' Have you been to England and like just picked up on the accent?"

Comment

Hailey shrugged. That was fine for her. Now she just needed to calm down the other guy and... Nah, Mason had this.

Mason was caught off-guard and was pushed off, hands and all, but as Ori started to whale on him, a few tiles floated up, aimed themselves perpendicular to the ground, and shot at the carboy's limbs when they made themselves available. Then they'd slam to the ground, and more of the flooring underneath Ori would melt over the tile restraints until he'd have to tear through several inches of the stuff to get out.

Mason stood up and dusted himself off, then wiped a trickle of blood off of his chin. "Will you just calm the fuck down kid?"

Comment

A few moments of silence, then shadows started to seep up through the floor and rise into a blobby figure with eyes. "I knocked him unconscious for you, sorry about his outburst. If you'd kindly open the ground so I can retrieve him, there won't be any more problems."

Comment

While it was true Broly could not see the Stand due to it's supernatural properties, he could definitely feel it. What it did not, however, was dent his body in the slightest. The World's punches annoyed the usually gentle giant, who let a a powerful scream capable of blowing aways everything a mile as a green omni-directional blast started to slowly raze everything having Broly as it's starting point.

"That effeminate robot guy won't last. If he keeps that up." Toma said, ignoring Mae's question. "It's simply too much for your usual 1-on-1, he has to use his head."

Then the saiyan saw Broly's attack slowly approaching his area. "Would you mind moving a little bit? Lest you'd like to be reduced to space dust."
          Last edited by Kanzentai; January 10th, 2019, 09:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the not

Comment

"It won't bother me." I said simply as I let the blast approach, and it would pass over my force field harmlessly. I turned Broly into a kitten. "I guess I'll take you head on now." I jumped at him and threw a punch that would send him flying or at least push him back a lot if he did manage to block.

Comment

Dio's stand vanished to avoid the blast, while Dio himself brought his shield up to take the hit. The shield shattered, but Dio was unharmed. "Let's try this then." Dio said as a blue aura surrounded him, and the blue markings on his armor glowed bright. "Oh yeah. This will work." Dio vanished and appeared in front, firing a beam of high energy from his beam cannon at Broly's chest in close range. What Dio used was the Psycho System used in the UC universe, which increases speed and power through the user's anger. Thankfully, Dio has great anger towards JoJo and his descendants.

Comment

Toma blocked the attack, which sent him flying into a mountain that collapsed in the process. He then proceeded to claw his way back into the surface from beneath the rubble.

"Ugh... What are you?!" The saiyan was coughing a little blood. "I won't be able to defeat this guy alone, no chance."

As for Broly, being turned into a kitten wasn't too much of an issue. In fact, it increased his agility so much so that he was able to dodge Dio's blast. Next, he let out a roar, that seemed much closer to a lion than a kitten. His body began shifting, becoming much bigger. Growing at least three times the size of a great African lion. His mane turned green and became spikier, his pupils disappeared, leaving his eyes completely blank. Another roar was released, that deafened the average person in a 10 mile radius and pulverized all glass in the same reach.

"Blimey!" Toma said as he witnessed Broly's transformation from afar.

Comment

Dio wasn't phased. He just spat. "You think that will save you?"

Comment

Soon after, a crack in the dimensional walls appeared. Then it broke, sucking both Dio and Lion Broly into another plane of reality. The Universe fixed itself about eight seconds later.

"He did it again, just like in his fight against me and Lottus." Toma said. "Guess this time it was on purpose and not really an accident."

Comment

"That was one awesome giant kitten though." I said. I turned to Toma. "Like I said before though, I'm not from your universe. I have control over this one. I'm just not exerting 100% of it."

Comment

"You only have control over this universe?" Toma asked, crossing his arms in curiosity.

Comment

"Multiverse then? The only world I don't have power in is my own. In fact I'm pretty incredibly weak in my world." I laughed a little. "But you can't go there I'm afraid. As much as I wish it were possible, it isn't."

Comment

Dio returned in two seconds. "Fool! I'm capable of time travel. Why do you think I'm wearing the Phenex armor?

Comment

"You're capable of freezing time for a few seconds, not traveling across dimensions." I said. Once Dio realized the truth he ceased to exist. But I did him a mercy and brought him back because I like Dio. "You'd be best off if I lent you some of my power." I juiced up Dio and gave him some reality warping capabilities.

Comment

• Chara
                                Chara commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Still, time travel is different from dimension hopping

• Killer Loli Illya-Chan
                                Editing a comment
                                Oh. You thought I meant he lept through time. No, he actually can make time rewind around him, so he can easily get out and the action would still happen with the dimension hopping, but Dio would not be sucked in now.

• OrganizationXV
                                OrganizationXV commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Nah, God made something happen so it happened. There's no way around that.

His not understanding what the armor does would make the armor's ability void.

"If you're just gonna do that, then I'll be on my way." Toma teleported to the dimension Broly was, which nullified Mae's power and restored his form. "Hey Broly, let's go grab the gang. We'll need every single one of them." Said the Saiyan. "Even Frieza?" Broly asked. "...Perhaps." Toma replied.

Comment

"Oh shit! He's fetching reinforcements! Mae, you know what time it is?" Dio pulled a phone out and pushed call all of Goji's characters, on it. "He wants a war? We'll give him one!"

Comment

• Kanzentai
                                  Kanzentai commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  How do you know that? You're aware that he spoke to Broly in another dimension, right? To you guys, he just left.

• Killer Loli Illya-Chan
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Mae granted God powers to Dio currently. Dio now knows everything.

"Please, I can handle this." I told Dio, turning his phone into a piece of cheese.

Comment

"Our reinforcements are still going to come by just in case. I heard they had few tough fighters. One is even on Galactus's level of power."

Comment

Meanwhile, on planet Namek:

"...And this is why I need your help, Talus." the saiyan finished explaining. Talus was a tall, dark green skinned namekian who Toma took under his wing after the Battle of Namek. "If the enemy is that powerful, wouldn't it be wise to ask Lord Beerus for help?" the namek inquired. "And who's gonna fetch him, you?" Broly asked mockingly, Talus was not amused. "Alright, I'll help, but it will take much more than the three of us."

"Don't you worry your sluggish green head off, I have a few fighters in mind." said Toma. "For example?" replied the namek, curiously. "Lottus, of course. We also have Glast and Boo." Broly's eyes widened at the mention of Boo's name. "BOO?!" the giant grabbed Toma by the collar of his dogi. "Are you insaiyan?!" Toma pushed him away. "I can keep her under control, just like in the Tournament of Power." Talus walked right in between the two saiyans. "We'll need more than that, maybe Hit would be willing to assist us?" the black and white fighter grinned. "Hit would be perfect to deal with one of our enemies, yes. I'll call Whis."

Comment

While the others were in deliberation over defeating me, I went back to the café and asked for a coffee. Chara gave me one and I sat with Kage (who was possessing the unconscious Ori at the time) and had a little bit of conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                      X