X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chara's Cafe

Cafe interior:

Your host:

I'm bored and decided maybe a casual rp/chat would be cool. Just for characters to mingle and develop on a personal level. All characters and real selves are allowed!

Rule 1: No fighting If you must, please take it to another thread and duke it out there. I don't need rowdy people messing up my furniture.

(we also have alcohol, hehehe)

Romance between characters is allowed. Real selves should tread carefully though.

Discussion of other existing roleplays is allowed, but stay in character. If discussions get heated I will try to break it up.

Rule 2: Chara's word is law. Since I'm the cafe owner I make the rules and if they're not followed... well, I really have no power to do anything so just be cool ok?

You must pay for drinks/snacks with souls. And no, I don't mean the T5 member. Just leave a soul in the bin at the counter, place an order, and I'll be right with you. It doesn't matter to me how you got them.

Rule 3: Have fun!

That's all there is to say on the matter. I hope this idea isn't dumb, I know we have like, a multidimensional hotel and stuff. I just like cafes.
    Last edited by Chara; June 7th, 2017, 06:46 AM.

Tessa approached the barista, while flipping her goldy locks of hair in chara's face. "One expresso, steamed to 102 heat, no foam, half fat, upside down, and with caramel drizzle..." Tessa demanded. She paid with her soul shoving it almost rudely in Chara's face. She was quite impatient. "I don't have all day!" She complained to Chara. Tessa conjured a large coffee cup with appeared from a purple portal with a flash of light.

She pullled out her makeup and began putting it on while waiting for her drink. The man behind her told her to move out of the way to which Tessa replied "excuse me sir? You don't tell me what to do." The Man called her out. "Listen you broad, I don't need to explain myself to you. Now get out of the way since you already ordered"

"I'll stay here as long as I WANT." Tessa refuted. She flipped her hair again. "Humph" the man behind started to push her away. "Oh HELLLLL no" and Tessa slapped him. "Touch me again and I'll call the police " Tessa threatened.
    Last edited by Solar; June 7th, 2017, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Chara's eye twitched. 'No killing in the cafe, Chara. Don't want to get blood on the furniture and scare off other customers,' she thought to herself as she grabbed the soul and begrudgingly-politely took Tessa's personal coffee cup. "Coming right up," Chara returned with a steady breath, and with a flick of her other hand, the soul disappeared. It was stored safe and sound in the locket on her chest. She turned to her equipment and carefully poured espresso beans into a coffee maker. She set the heat to Tessa's liking, strained the beans, waited for the coffee to heat up, then mixed in half-fat latte, skimmed off any foam, placed the coffee cup in an anti-gravity machine that did some fucked up physics shit and turned the coffee upside-down, took it out, and drizzled it with caramel. She presented the coffee to Tessa. "Here you go~"

Comment

• Gawayn
        Gawayn commented
        Editing a comment
        Really like this aslect. Needing to hold back urges to kill these idiots.

"About time you gave me my drink. I waited a full 5 minutes for this! And you didn't even ask for my name!" She said with a very rude tone in her voice. She flipped her hair at Chara and uttered "No tip for such shitty service" and even knocked down items on the counter, to say something without saying anything. She took a sip out of her drink. "Humph, this is very mediocre, but then again, I should not be surprised" she said just loud enough to be in earshot of Chara.

Tessa walked away and she passed by the man that was rudely pushing her just a few minutes ago. "Opsie daisy" Tessa obviously pretended to trip, and threw half her steaming hot drink all over the man. "Oh would you look at that? Karma really is a bitch.." she exclaimed pretending she actually fell...
      Last edited by Solar; June 7th, 2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

"Hoo boy..." Chara sighed deeply, watching her work go to waste. Well, it wasn't a total waste. It was funny watching some dude scream and run around taking his shirt off, then trip and fall flat on his face. She covered her mouth a bit and giggled at the slapstick display. The dude scrambled to his feet, embarrassed, and bolted out the front door.

"Good one, butterfingers... what did you say your name was?" As she asked, she tapped on a bell at the front of the counter. A robot in a maid outfit slammed open a door at the back of the cafe, holding a bucket and sponge, and threw herself into the middle of the floor. "L0Ok 4T 7#iS M3s5!!!" the robot shouted in a metallic tone and began scrubbing the spilled coffee frantically. "####################hAHaHAHAhaHAHahAHAHaa!! DeA7H 2 c()fF3e PUDdL3z##################" Small sparks flew from her neck and back of her head periodically as she reveled in her glorious stupor.

Comment

• Chara
          Chara commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm going to bed, I'll be back to continue tomorrow~

The younger person walked into the cafe of sorts. Their breaths were labored, like a pressure was put on their chest. Staring aghast at the entry price, the suited person groaned and glared at the one soul she had, the one of Bishop Ignacio. That pig faced ogre that got her idol. Gerrant the Gold Dragon, killed. Hoping that hed forgive them, they dropped the soul into the bucket and stormed into the cafe in full with a growl, passimg a dark look to Chara as she sat down at the counter a few seats away.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Temmie walked into the cafe said outloud"Tem gotz the sols fom humon,So tem gun buy da beeer!!"tem sat on a stool and looked at the menu.Contemplating her choices she started to increasingly vibrate until she made the entire cafe started to shake.
          Last edited by blah; June 7th, 2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

"Wow, they got a workout room and a café right next to each other," Hailie mused as she sauntered in. Her skin was glowing, having just gotten out of a shower, and she was wearing workout clothes that pretty much rode the line between outer clothes and underwear. She scoffed at the payment of souls for food, but... then she considered it...

"Hey, barkeep! Is it a soul per menu item, or how much do we get for it?" Hailie did, after all, have plenty of souls to spend.

Hailie leaned against the counter, elbows resting behind her, legs crossed nonchalantly, and she just quietly took in the commotion with the spilled coffee with a smirk on her face.

Comment

"It's a soul per customer, unless you want to pay for a party or something. I can't expect everyone to be rich. There's a cheap menu for single-soul customers, though. Everyone gets whatever they want from that menu for one soul during their stay. Another menu costs one soul per item, and some of the higher quality items are more expensive. A party costs 20 souls and everyone gets free cake, free refills, and one expensive item each. Susan will also set up decorations and provide entertainment."

"m3?!? 0H! 1 LovE P4RtiEz!" Susan spider-cralwed across the floor, finishing up cleaning the mess, then grabbed the bucket and spider-crawled up the wall to the ceiling and to the back of the cafe, then dropped herself from the ceiling and rocket-boosted through the staff door.

Chara gave a nod and a smile to the ambiguously gendered younger person for dropping a soul, then locked it away. "Is there anything you'd like to start off with?" she asked them, before turning to Temmie and holding out a hand. "Hoi~ one soul, please."

Comment

"Hmph. Tessa's the name. Only the biggest name in Hollywood right now. Of course you wouldn't have heard of it" she replied to Chara.

"same goes to you,skimpy skank" she said pointing at Hailie. She flipped her golden locks at everyone once again, before walking away with a bitchy look on her face.

She decided to sit near the counter to put on more mascara and began putting on a glamorous red lipstick. She was smooching her lips while looking at herself in the mirror. She knew she was hot, and all the guys attention would be on her.

Comment

The suited person, despite knowing this could cause a fight, let their sense of Justice get to them. And their bitch detector, as they leaned on the chair they sat on so a leg would push right into a plank of wood, creating a lever in order to flip the distracted female onto her flabby ass. Withholding a snicker, they made themselves busy and requested a menu.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

"That's funny," Chara commented, "if you were the biggest name in Hollywood I'm sure I'd have heard of you." She giggled to herself again. Actually, she was sure she'd seen that girl in a few movies. She certainly looked posh enough. But any opportunity to burn a posh was golden.

She turned to the other, not knowing that they had done anything, and pointed to the menu hanging up on the wall behind her. "There's everything available~ just pick whatever you like. You can get anything from the first menu since you deposited a soul, but the other menus will cost extra."
                    Last edited by Chara; June 7th, 2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

"Skimpy skank?" Hailie said, looking down at her clothes, most of her view being the exposed part of her chest- she might have a point there. But fuck it, Hailie was comfortable. She wasn't even sure there were any dudes here right now, except the one that got scalded and bailed.

She dropped a soul in the soul jar (one of her earlier conquests- by which I mean she literally had to beat the soul out of him in order to keep him from murdering her friends. She wasn't sad to see it go), and that soul itself had absorbed dozens before it got sucked up. She figured it'd count towards the party.

"Alright, my ladies, it's time to fucking party. I'm paying up front for everyone here, and whoever else comes through the door. The only exception is Hollywood Hoe over there, she can pay her own way."

Comment

Chara picked up the soul and inspected it. She could see a very concentrated and powerful darkness within it... pure beauty, she thought. Anyone who was stupid enough to drop this at a cafe clearly didn't know what they had. She gave it a kiss and locked it away in her locket.

"Welp, you got it. SUSAN. WE GOT A PARTY IN HERE." She called to the robot who was doing whatever robots do in the privacy of the staff room. Susan bolted out the door with a bucket on her head and flipped the fuck out.

"P######################################R7AaY! !!" She slipped and shot off an arm cannon, which bursted confetti everywhere, and opened up her stomach door, pulling out ribbons and tinsel and hung them along the ceiling. Chara put a stack of cone party hats on the counter.

"Oh, and um, please understand, but it's bad for business to leave anyone out. I don't want my establishment to get picketed or anything..." she started to chant in her mind, 'please don't take offense, please don't take offense...' the last thing she needed was anyone telling their friends that Chara's Cafe had false advertisement and left people out at parties.

Comment

"That's fine," Hailie said. "Tell you what, when she orders her drink, let me bring it to her. I want to apologize for being so rude and- I dunno, slutty, I guess?"

Hailie grinned like a madwoman and drifted off into thought.
                          Last edited by OrganizationXV; June 7th, 2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Chara returned with a devilish smirk. "That'll be very kind of you." She realized she'd forgot something as well. "Oh, and thanks for that delicious soul. It's really quite a gem."

Comment

"What do you need the souls for, anyway?" Hailie asked. In hindsight, that might've been an important question for before when she handed it/them over, but...

Comment

"Let's just say, they have powerful properties that can be utilized with the right amount of talent."

Comment

Tessa got back up from a seemingly push that came out of nowhere and was too prideful to admit she had fallen. She also ignored the insult that Chara said to her, pretending it didn't hurt her at all. "Hmph" she snickered again, while flipping her golden locks

She dusted off her denim jeans and her denim coat, with a pink undershirt that topped the outfit off. She lowered her shirt to expose more of her cleavage when she thought no one was looking, almost as if she was competing with skimpy skank over there.

Tessa overheard Hailie's words and walked up towards her making a duck face before a serious one. "Soo? " Tessa said, as if she were waiting for something. She rolled her eyes and looked at her fancy thousand dollar watch. "I want to reorder my drink, since some bozo decided to wear it" She explained but couldn't quite get through all of it without chuckling.

Comment

When Tessa ordered her drink, Chara was prompt to give a refill- which was, after all, free because of Hailie. The redhead grabbed the drink and was about to hand it to Tessa, but a thought suddenly occurred to her.

"The souls we give you don't end up in the food, do they?" She was holding onto the coffee all the while, the liquid inside superheating from her inherent hotness.

"Oh, anyway, here you go", she said when she handed the cup to Tessa. Luckily for the wench, her cup wasn't styrofoam and she'd notice the heat long before it went past her lips.

Comment

Working...
                                    X