Ultionem Crystallis - Sign-Ups and OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

Suck it up buttercup (no, really good luck with all that)
    Man, I legit almost took the white text bait there, lol. Good on ya.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      Man, I legit almost took the white text bait there, lol. Good on ya.

Ya know we love ya Orgy

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

Ya know we love ya Orgy
        At least someone does!

Comment

Indubitably

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            YOOOO I could talk about Marilyn Manson! I know a guy with his autobiography. Even if he was full of shit (which he may or may not have been), that's a source to cite!
            He's probably a great choice, honestly. He's so weird and he's done some very... 'interesting' things for the name of his persona. It'd be a good read and you might be one of the only people writing about him.

Comment

Sorry I was gone for a week. I had family trouble, and I was too busy to continue.

I'm now free though, so tell me what happened so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Henry the Slowbruh View Post
                Sorry I was gone for a week. I had family trouble, and I was too busy to continue.

I'm now free though, so tell me what happened so far!
                We're on a boat now. I had Alistair approach you on the way to said boat to talk to Volt about all the events that had transpired. Since you never responded, I just kind of stuck it on autopilot and had them chatting even while they were on the ship for a time. So just assume Alistair gave him a basic rundown of what events had transpired, such as:

The destruction of Puerto de Oro (the capital city of the continent we were on)
                That it was Astaroth who did it
                That Astaroth is a powerful Wizard
                That he has already stolen two of the four crystals that hold the world in balance, and that he murdered two kings to get them.
                That we're on a quest to stop him from plunging the world into darkness again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

We're on a boat now. I had Alistair approach you on the way to said boat to talk to Volt about all the events that had transpired. Since you never responded, I just kind of stuck it on autopilot and had them chatting even while they were on the ship for a time. So just assume Alistair gave him a basic rundown of what events had transpired, such as:

The destruction of Puerto de Oro (the capital city of the continent we were on)
                  That it was Astaroth who did it
                  That Astaroth is a powerful Wizard
                  That he has already stolen two of the four crystals that hold the world in balance, and that he murdered two kings to get them.
                  That we're on a quest to stop him from plunging the world into darkness again.
                  I can work with that. I made my post for the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry the Slowbruh View Post

I can work with that. I made my post for the ship.
                    Cool, cool.

Comment

Wanted to make a bit of an update on the status of the RP.

Tyler is on vacation and likely won't post until he's back in a week or so. With Orgy being pretty busy as well, Shob's drop in activity, and with me needing to do a ton of stuff around the house... I think I'm going to let the RP sit for a week or so. No plot progression or anything. If anybody else would like to mess around on the ship some, you can still probably find something to do if you just feel like posting. (Hell, we're on a ship. Feel free to have a minor sea monster attack, a storm set in, another pirate ship try to raid us, whatever you want to have a little fun.)

Technically, in-RP, we're going to spend a few weeks on the ship anyway. The bulk of that will be covered by a timeskip when I get ready to do that. But feel free to progress a day or two yourselves if you feel like it. Just try to keep the timing consistent.
                      Last edited by Cid; December 8th, 2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Wanted to make a bit of an update on the status of the RP.

Tyler is on vacation and likely won't post until he's back in a week or so. With Orgy being pretty busy as well, Shob's drop in activity, and with me needing to do a ton of stuff around the house... I think I'm going to let the RP sit for a week or so. No plot progression or anything. If anybody else would like to mess around on the ship some, you can still probably find something to do if you just feel like posting. (Hell, we're on a ship. Feel free to have a minor sea monster attack, a storm set in, another pirate ship try to raid us, whatever you want to have a little fun.)

Technically, in-RP, we're going to spend a few weeks on the ship anyway. The bulk of that will be covered by a timeskip when I get ready to do that. But feel free to progress a day or two yourselves if you feel like it. Just try to keep the timing consistent.
                        okay

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
                          But she knew how to cheer someone up! If this wouldn't do the trick, well, she grabbed Cirrus and squeezed him softly, pressing his face into her chest. "Come on now, cheer up Cirrus. Things will get better!"
                          What the heck?

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                            What the heck?
                            *Hecc

Comment

i demand G-rated rp

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
                              This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
                                i demand G-rated rp
                                Denied

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                                  What the heck?
                                  Fear not, oh innocent child. We're heading to a place where Blackrose will literally freeze a nipple off if she doesn't stay covered. lolololol

Comment

Fear not, oh innocent child. We're heading to a place where Blackrose will literally freeze a nipple off if she doesn't stay covered. lolololol
                                    She'll put her shirt on when she's cold, not because anyone told her to uwu

Comment

She'll put her shirt on when she's cold, not because anyone told her to uwu
                                      She'll need to. You ever had frostbite on your nipples? I haven't either, but it sounds incredibly unpleasant.

Comment

She'll need to. You ever had frostbite on your nipples? I haven't either, but it sounds incredibly unpleasant.
                                        No but I've had frayed nipples and I had to put bandaids on them so they wouldn't continue scraping against my shirt lol

Comment

No but I've had frayed nipples and I had to put bandaids on them so they wouldn't continue scraping against my shirt lol
                                          Frayed nipples? What the heck?

Comment

Working...
                                          X