Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helly View Post
    gdi kids

lol i wanted someone to do the work for me and initiate an interaction with elf-thing. was feelin lazy and overwhelmed by irl things

ill try and do a thing tonight or tomorrow. probably tomorrow
    I still haven't moved Cirrus to do anything. I don't know what to make him do though.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I still haven't moved Cirrus to do anything. I don't know what to make him do though.
      Improvise!!!!! >:0 Genius is born in the moment, OrganizationXV. Take it from me - a genius. Those well-written posts ye two liked, guess how long i worked on them?! As long as it took to write them!!

you just have to let yourself go in the moment, and see where the mind takes you. Don't think "what would cirrus do", in fact do as little thinking as you can!! Select your characters, put them in a setting, and let the story flow through your hands.....

Comment

He might not. He has a habit of just fucking off after a while.
        Damn him. >:[
        Last edited by Cid; December 4th, 2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

roughly how big is captain beckett's ship

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
          This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
            roughly how big is captain beckett's ship
            It's a larger ship. I'd say maybe 110 to 120 feet long, three masts, and a large cargo area. Captain Beckett was no slouch.

Think something the size of Blackbeard's "Queen Anne's Revenge"

Comment

So I'm probably gonna just phone in a post about Cirrus getting on deck and then fucking off to his room for the next... while. I'm a busy boy right now.

Comment

So I'm probably gonna just phone in a post about Cirrus getting on deck and then fucking off to his room for the next... while. I'm a busy boy right now.
                That's alright, dude. No pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

That's alright, dude. No pressure.
                  Well, not from this thread, anyway.

Comment

Well, not from this thread, anyway.
                    True that. School got you down?

Comment

True that. School got you down?
                      I have to write a four-page anthropology thing due on the 17th, I have to finish a short story as soon as possible (and it has to be by far the longest story that I've written as far as I can tell), and I have another four-page paper, complete with six citations (three of which have to be 'paper citations') on some kind of music topic due the day after tomorrow (and I found out about it yesterday). And then I have to start worrying about finals, which I think will either start or finish by the 21st.

Comment

I have to write a four-page anthropology thing due on the 17th, I have to finish a short story as soon as possible (and it has to be by far the longest story that I've written as far as I can tell), and I have another four-page paper, complete with six citations (three of which have to be 'paper citations') on some kind of music topic due the day after tomorrow (and I found out about it yesterday). And then I have to start worrying about finals, which I think will either start or finish by the 21st.
                        Goddamn. That's a load. Good luck though, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Comment

Who didn't see it coming though

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                            OrganizationXV commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You're not wrong, lol. I just expected we'd be out of view from the town first.

• Mae Borowski
                            Mae Borowski commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nah the town gets full view

Goddamn. That's a load. Good luck though, I'm sure you'll be fine.
                          If I stop procrastinating right now, probably. Lol.

Where the fuck do you find paper citations for a music essay, though. Goddamn.

Comment

If I stop procrastinating right now, probably. Lol.

Where the fuck do you find paper citations for a music essay, though. Goddamn.
                            I'm sure there are music history books at the library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

I'm sure there are music history books at the library.
                              What if what I want to talk about happened after the 1980s though?

I could just say 'fuck it' and be one of seven people talking about Queen, I guess. They're pretty neat.

Comment

YOOOO I could talk about Marilyn Manson! I know a guy with his autobiography. Even if he was full of shit (which he may or may not have been), that's a source to cite!

Comment

YOOOO I could talk about Marilyn Manson! I know a guy with his autobiography. Even if he was full of shit (which he may or may not have been), that's a source to cite!
                                  Do red vox they're the best band

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

Do red vox they're the best band
                                    I've never even heard of them though.

Comment

I've never even heard of them though.
                                      Well now you have

Comment

Suck it up buttercup (no, really good luck with all that)

Comment

Working...
                                        X