Ultionem Crystallis - Sign-Ups and OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post
    I'm gonna get a new post up to push things forward some tomorrow morning. This week has been pretty rough, issues with Take Five aside. Definitely not my finest moments.
    Hey man, it's all good. We all have rough patches, it'll pass. When you're more comfortable, you can focus on the rp.
    (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Hey man, it's all good. We all have rough patches, it'll pass. When you're more comfortable, you can focus on the rp.
      Just don't want it to die again because of my inactivity.

Comment

Good point

Comment

Can I bring Rick and Morty into the rp

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
            Please don't.

Comment

Please don't.
              What if I nerf Rick by losing his portal gun

Comment

Lol
                Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Bring Luciano back.

Comment

Bring Luciano back.
                    Can it be Luce and Borty

Comment

And now we can add "genital mutilation" the the ever-expanding list of horrible things we to bosses lol

Comment

And now we can add "genital mutilation" the the ever-expanding list of horrible things we to bosses lol
                        That's what they get for being bosses and attacking us, tbh. One look at our ragtag group should give a clear indication that we will fuck you up.

Comment

Lol. You know what the president says. “You gotta axe ‘em in the ghoullies.”

Or something like that...
                          Last edited by Tyler_D; October 12th, 2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_D View Post
                            Lol. You know what the president says. “You gotta axe ‘em in the ghoullies.”

Or something like that...

Comment

Did Trump literally say that? That's not a fake account is it? Does DT really play games?

Comment

Did Trump literally say that? That's not a fake account is it? Does DT really play games?
                                I made it. Lol

It's a slight edit on what he actually said.

Comment

I made it. Lol

It's a slight edit on what he actually said.
                                  Ohh ok. I knew the president could be nothing more than boring

Comment

Ohh ok. I knew the president could be nothing more than boring
                                    Well, the original quote was more like "And I moved on her like a bitch. I just kissing them. I didn't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. Grab 'em by the pussy."

Or something. So boring might not be the best descriptor.

Comment

Well, the original quote was more like "And I moved on her like a bitch. I just kissing them. I didn't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. Grab 'em by the pussy."

Or something. So boring might not be the best descriptor.
                                      What's so cool about a president who cheats on his wife, every president does that and pretty much a lot of people do that

Comment

Something tells me Cirrus just realized something pretty terrible.

What's so cool about a president who cheats on his wife, every president does that and pretty much a lot of people do that
                                        Dunno mate. I think he's all around trash. But a lot of people like him.

Comment

Something tells me Cirrus just realized something pretty terrible.

Oh the guy is gonna revive the Hydra? If that happens Blackrose has a trick up her sleeve

Dunno mate. I think he's all around trash. But a lot of people like him.
                                          I don't know anything about him lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X