Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

Oof get your mind out of the gutter lol
    You did call her a Hylian Twat.

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

You did call her a Hylian Twat.

Just saying.
      I was just comparing her to one analogous to the way a Hylian twat swoops on a grappling hook

Comment

If nobody else jumps in to finish this last fight, I'll end it and continue the RP at some point tonight.

Comment

I'm just waiting for Gawayn or Max or @someone to chime in. I could finish the last snake off if you want me to, though.
          (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
              Unfortunately, basilisks are immune to petrification.

Comment

Unfortunately, basilisks are immune to petrification.
                Science is about trial and error

Comment

Been super sick today, so I ended up staying in bed almost the entire morning. I'm feeling a bit better now and will make a post pushing the RP forward tonight.

Comment

• Phobetor
                    Phobetor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad you're doing better and hope that you continue to improve. :}

Been super sick today, so I ended up staying in bed almost the entire morning. I'm feeling a bit better now and will make a post pushing the RP forward tonight.
                  Oof get well soon ciddy

Comment

I hope your characters can hold their breath pretty well.

Comment

Seems like a good time to do wind magic...

Or would that reveal be too convenient since I didn't mention it once in-thread?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        Seems like a good time to do wind magic...

Or would that reveal be too convenient since I didn't mention it once in-thread?
                        Go for it. It could definitely help to blast some of it away while you're attacking so you don't have to hold your breath the entire time. lololol

Just keep in mind that Cirrus is a dragoon, not a mage. He shouldn't have the kind of mana reserves to clear a large area, especially not for any prolonged period of time.
                        Last edited by Cid; September 17th, 2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Go for it. It could definitely help to blast some of it away while you're attacking so you don't have to hold your breath the entire time. lololol

Just keep in mind that Cirrus is a dragoon, not a mage. He shouldn't have the kind of mana reserves to clear a large area, especially not for any prolonged period of time.
                          Fair enough

Comment

Realized that, in my exhaustion, I failed to properly punctuate how dire the situation was.

No matter, I fixed that. If you thought the hellhounds in Puerto de Oro were bad... Well, you haven't seen anything yet.

Comment

Realized that, in my exhaustion, I failed to properly punctuate how dire the situation was.

No matter, I fixed that. If you thought the hellhounds in Puerto de Oro were bad... Well, you haven't seen anything yet.
                              Clever girl

Comment

So now's when we get Super SaiyaJu-Long come to save is.

Because, if you'll remember, the hellhounds would've killed us all if not for our two saviors coming in (one of which is currently busy and can't attack. The other one is just gone)
                                Last edited by OrganizationXV; September 18th, 2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                  So now's when we get Super SaiyaJu-Long come to save is.

Because, if you'll remember, the hellhounds would've killed us all if not for our two saviors coming in (one of which is currently busy and can't attack. The other one is just gone)
                                  Aye, Ju could probably kill a few if it weren't for that pesky mist. But alas, if he goes on the offensive he'd have to drop the barrier and then everyone dies.

After a couple more people post, I'm going to use your character to advance the story, by the way. Nothing major, I just need something specific to happen and Cirrus is the best one to trigger it.

Comment

Aye, Ju could probably kill a few if it weren't for that pesky mist. But alas, if he goes on the offensive he'd have to drop the barrier and then everyone dies.

After a couple more people post, I'm going to use your character to advance the story, by the way. Nothing major, I just need something specific to happen and Cirrus is the best one to trigger it.
                                    Edit I misread

Comment

• Cid
                                      Cid commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      ???

• Mae Borowski
                                      Mae Borowski commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I wrote something but I edited

I’m just sitting there using healing spells so

then again, if I do get poisoned, constantly heal myself to raise my Cure Level ;)

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Sounds like a good time, lol.

Oh, also: I'm guessing people are going to stick inside the barrier for now. Are the basilisks going to attack us?
                                      Last edited by OrganizationXV; September 18th, 2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X