Ultionem Crystallis - Sign-Ups and OOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Yeah, just break it down into two or three posts man. There's plenty of time to figure it out.
    I'll get part 1 did today, probably.

I gotta use my phone but I can probably do it.
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I'd still be up for the RP

Comment

Just for a headcount, we heard from Cid, myself, Ori, Max, Tyler, CT, Teal, Thar, and Helly that we're good to go.

Shob and Gojira are out, for probably sure.

We have yet to hear back from Phob

So, 9 yes, 2 no, 1 undecided. Am I missing anyone?
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          Just for a headcount, we heard from Cid, myself, Ori, Max, Tyler, CT, Teal, Thar, and Helly that we're good to go.

Shob and Gojira are out, for probably sure.

We have yet to hear back from Phob

So, 9 yes, 2 no, 1 undecided. Am I missing anyone?
          Make that 2 undecided because I'm not sure if jumping back in would last very long, considering my reputation for commitment issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Make that 2 undecided because I'm not sure if jumping back in would last very long, considering my reputation for commitment issues.
            Fair enough.

you could just run with the group for a while and dip out later if you wanna

Comment

Fair enough.

you could just run with the group for a while and dip out later if you wanna
              I think I'd rather just still be off doing my own thing until I decide to jump back in. Really just don't feel like writing atm

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

I think I'd rather just still be off doing my own thing until I decide to jump back in. Really just don't feel like writing atm
                Again, still fair

Comment

Max Helly is anyone else gonna do their next post soon? I could double post, but I'd rather have a buffer between them.

Comment

Max Helly is anyone else gonna do their next post soon? I could double post, but I'd rather have a buffer between them.
                    I'm going to catch up later on this afternoon and do my penultimate Alistair post. So if you can wait, you can do it then.

Comment

Was gonna wait for a Cid post

Comment

still workin on the third post. should hopefulyy be up tomorrow or the day after, so yall can go aheac

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

still workin on the third post. should hopefulyy be up tomorrow or the day after, so yall can go aheac
                        Are you drunk dude

Same boat

Comment

Please don't drunk post. lol

Comment

ive never drunk an ounce of alcohol a day in my life dw lol

Comment

• Cid
                              Cid commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It was aimed more at Chara, tbh.

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                            Please don't drunk post. lol
                            Don't worry there's a point where I just fall asleep

Comment

• Cid
                              Cid commented
                              Editing a comment
                              lol. Probably a good thing. lol

I got my new monitor in, so I'm ready to make a big type, if anyone else wants to post.

We have Cid Max and Helly that are working on theirs, right?

Comment

I'm gonna be studying for finals so don't expect anything till next week

Comment

I got my new monitor in, so I'm ready to make a big type, if anyone else wants to post.

I have no free time M-F. So earliest you'll see anything else from me will be on Saturday.

On the other hand, Chaos Theory tells me he's going to RP still, and yet he still hasn't even started his own trial.

Comment

That's fine, gives me plenty of time to think polish up the finale to Cirrus's trial.

Comment

ive got alot on my plate atm unfortunately lol

If you guys need to skip ahead, you can go ahead and assume im in favor of it. I can do quick interactions and stuff like that, but developing a character is a bit taxing on time rn

Comment

Working...
                                    X