Ultionem Crystallis - Sign-Ups and OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Yeah, but you're Cirrus. And Cirrus was completely wasted. How can we trust that you weren't wasted too? That was a convincing drunk Cirrus, after all.
    Because I spelled more than a third of the words right in that post.

I think.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Because I spelled more than a third of the words right in that post.

I think.
      Don't make us dig it up.
      Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
      And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Also he definitely did not top or bottom anything involving Bone Crusher.
        It's not too late to amend that.

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
        Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

Wait......... Cirrus is Homo?

This is golden!
          ROFLMAO
          XD
          i shouldn't have entered this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

Yeah, today's not a good day for this...

Comment

Yeah, today's not a good day for this...
              Even with Cid posting and my attempts to make the worst possible posts (see above), Killer Loli Illya-Chan successfully persists with his crusade to claim the title of Worst Poster of All Time.

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
              Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                Even with Cid posting and my attempts to make the worst possible posts (see above), Killer Loli Illya-Chan successfully persists with his crusade to claim the title of Worst Poster of All Time.
                I guess no amount of hard work can surpass such raw talent.

Comment

I'm feeling that way too, actually.

Comment

That block function looking pretty good right now does it

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

That block function looking pretty good right now does it
                      I don't even remember Snap being in this Rp.
                      And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                        I'm not that bad.

I'm just Autistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

I don't even remember Snap being in this Rp.
                          He's not creative enough.

Comment

So... Was going to see if anyone else was going to jump on the limit break thing but it seems like they're not. Tyler and I decided that we shouldn't let the RP stagnate too long or we run the risk of it dying altogether. So I'm going to go ahead and push things forward tonight to the next part. (First group "powerup" incoming)

OrganizationXV If you want to make a post and have Cirrus get in on the limit stuff before we progress, feel free to bring your group into the same room as everyone else. Otherwise, we'll figure out how to wrap Alistair, Kriss, and Cirrus into the limit stuff later. Not exactly how I wanted this bit to pan out, but with only a couple people posting it's difficult to follow the guidelines I had set up.

Comment

srry, again D: will do a thing today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                So... Was going to see if anyone else was going to jump on the limit break thing but it seems like they're not. Tyler and I decided that we shouldn't let the RP stagnate too long or we run the risk of it dying altogether. So I'm going to go ahead and push things forward tonight to the next part. (First group "powerup" incoming)

OrganizationXV If you want to make a post and have Cirrus get in on the limit stuff before we progress, feel free to bring your group into the same room as everyone else. Otherwise, we'll figure out how to wrap Alistair, Kriss, and Cirrus into the limit stuff later. Not exactly how I wanted this bit to pan out, but with only a couple people posting it's difficult to follow the guidelines I had set up.
                                I probably won't have the opportunity to do so today, honestly. Basically all Cirrus would do is show up and be like "Why's everybody breathing so weird"?

Comment

I probably won't have the opportunity to do so today, honestly. Basically all Cirrus would do is show up and be like "Why's everybody breathing so weird"?
                                  I could do a general overview as well and just have it explained, kind of in the background or something. I'll figure it all out when I make the post tonight.

It's going to end up being a REALLY long post, guys. Most likely the longest one I've ever actually done in RP. The good news is that you won't have to read all of it unless you just want to. It'll be broken up into paragraphs with your character's name bolded at the relevant part, so you can read the first bit and then skip ahead to your character's name if you're pressed for time.

Comment

Oh, I'll read it all tbh. Bring it on buddy

Comment

Oh, I'll read it all tbh. Bring it on buddy
                                      I'm gonna hold you to that.

Get comfortable and grab a cup of coffee.

To everyone else, ... Er, I'm just gonna tag you all so I know you see this post.
                                      Chara Chaos Theory OrganizationXV Post-Crisis Shob P408370R Helly Killer Loli Illya-Chan

You can read the relevant bits (Except for you, Tyler_D, you have to read it all.) But it's still a good bit... Sorry. But I had a lot to cover.

From here, you have control over what you want to do. I tried to interpret your character to the best of my ability, insofar as what type of person they were. But if I got it horrendously wrong or you feel it should be changed some, let me know and I will. In your next post just pick up from being unconscious. You're basically in Leviathan's realm now, but what you see will be based on your character's experiences in life. This is an excellent time for some backstory and character development, so don't be afraid to explore your character. Your character's biggest fear can be whatever you want it to be. Doesn't have to be combat focused unless you want it to be! Just have fun.

Max I think you and Tyler discussed the mask, right? So I figure you know what you're gonna do there. But if you've got questions you can PM me or him and we'll hammer it out. You've technically got to overcome two trials, so have fun with that. :p

Comment

hey Luciano is a pretty nice guy when you get to know him

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                                          hey Luciano is a pretty nice guy when you get to know him
                                          Tell that to the people he killed for money.

Comment

Working...
                                          X