Ultionem Crystallis - Sign-Ups and OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
    I daresay we rarely get what we wish for, especially in this day and age. *Nibbles your earlobes.*

In all seriousness, stay safe and be well, fren. :}
    Will do.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

did a thing

serapha was not mentally prepared to be in water for this long, particularly water hellbent on killing people, so be warned SHE IS IN A VERY BAD MOOD

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
        did a thing

serapha was not mentally prepared to be in water for this long, particularly water hellbent on killing people, so be warned SHE IS IN A VERY BAD MOOD
        I'm glad she didn't kill another innocent sailor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I'm glad she didn't kill another innocent sailor.
          She might if these dogs dont know how to cook......and given that she has a palate distinct from humans, weeeeeell.............

Comment

holy shit, what if i just make her freak out and have a Gordon Ramsay moment

Comment

She might if these dogs dont know how to cook......and given that she has a palate distinct from humans, weeeeeell.............
              Alistair has been helping with the food. You don't want to yell in that man's face, I hear he takes his cooking very seriously. Arrow-in-knee seriously.

Comment

Alistair has been helping with the food. You don't want to yell in that man's face, I hear he takes his cooking very seriously. Arrow-in-knee seriously.
                To be fair... We are cooking with some less-than-fresh materials... And we have the B squad on stew duty today.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

To be fair... We are cooking with some less-than-fresh materials... And we have the B squad on stew duty today.
                  He made sure that the stuff you're using hadn't gone completely rotten, though. And he even got rid of the bits that had been infested with bugs or nibbled by rats.

Hope you guys washed it before throwing it in the stew, though... Those rats prolly shat on everything...

Comment

He made sure that the stuff you're using hadn't gone completely rotten, though. And he even got rid of the bits that had been infested with bugs or nibbled by rats.

Hope you guys washed it before throwing it in the stew, though... Those rats prolly shat on everything...
                    That would be Grigor's job. Cirrus doesn't know but he ASSUMES there's no rat shit anywhere

Comment

damn, well serapha cant get too carried away if the chefs are the people who saved her lol, shes not that much of an asshole when she's peeved

though i guess that is a bit hard to believe when she amputated a sailor for waking her up :p

Comment

That would be Grigor's job.
                        That was your first mistake. Putting the guy that has probably willingly slept in shit in charge of cleaning the shit off things.

Comment

She could've given Luciano a hand with massacring the nest of rats down below. A real fun job

Comment

The RP is finally moving along again. There's going to be a significant plot progression very soon, so be on the lookout for that. You guys can just keep doing your rat thing in the meanwhile. Your characters will know when the call to action is sounded. lol
                            Last edited by Cid; January 10th, 2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

oh shit

is the cappy comin, is he gonna get mad at the elf threatening his crew

am i gonna have my first rp fight with a pirate, could i be so lucky??? :0

Comment

oh shit

is the cappy comin, is he gonna get mad at the elf threatening his crew

am i gonna have my first rp fight with a pirate, could i be so lucky??? :0
                                Beckett's pretty busy keeping the ship afloat right now. lol.

You can fight off Bone Crusher and Blackrose's drunken vegetable dream, though.
                                Last edited by Cid; January 11th, 2019, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Beckett's pretty busy keeping the ship afloat right now. lol.

You can fight off Bone Crusher and Blackrose's drunken vegetable dream, though.
                                  ye, nvm id completely misread the post lul. thats what i get for skimming through the internets when i should be attentive to the oven....!!!

Comment

ye, nvm id completely misread the post lul. thats what i get for skimming through the internets when i should be attentive to the oven....!!!
                                    Oh, yeah... It can be a bit confusing sense I control my own character and a ton of NPCs as well...

In the first iteration of this RP, I made use of a GM account for the purpose of plot progression and posts with NPCs. Maybe I should do that again.

Comment

Oh, yeah... It can be a bit confusing sense I control my own character and a ton of NPCs as well...

In the first iteration of this RP, I made use of a GM account for the purpose of plot progression and posts with NPCs. Maybe I should do that again.
                                      That's okay, I can play all the NPCs for ya ;D

Comment

That's okay, I can play all the NPCs for ya ;D
                                        And then Ori can play Cirrus. It'll be perfect!

Comment

And then Ori can play Cirrus. It'll be perfect!
                                          ...nah, I can have Cirrus still...

Comment

• Cid
                                            Cid commented
                                            Editing a comment

• P408370R
                                            P408370R commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Rude.
                                        Working...
                                        X