Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, ive still got 3 or 4 posts i was workin on lol. still wanna put them up for fun, i just need moar time. i rly enjoyed this rp for the short amount of tiem i was in it, but im thinkin having everyone type up a backstory all at once might have been too much.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
      man, ive still got 3 or 4 posts i was workin on lol. still wanna put them up for fun, i just need moar time. i rly enjoyed this rp for the short amount of tiem i was in it, but im thinkin having everyone type up a backstory all at once might have been too much.
      It wasn't even necessarily a backstory, it's just that everyone's taking it in that direction lol.

But yeah, that might've been a bit ambitious.
      Originally posted by Wade
      We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Cid if you're making a video game you have to make Blackrose naked

Comment

• Cid
          Cid commented
          Editing a comment
          I make no promises. Besides, it'd be RPG maker stuff. I don't think naked reflects too well in that software.

• OrganizationXV
          OrganizationXV commented
          Editing a comment
          Naked doesn't translate well at all, but you can do it.

• Chara
          Chara commented
          Editing a comment
          No excuses now Cid

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

It wasn't even necessarily a backstory, it's just that everyone's taking it in that direction lol.

But yeah, that might've been a bit ambitious.
        I don't think it was all that ambitious, honestly. The big problem was that everyone got busy and we all had to keep putting it off. Ori was the only one that actually seemed to be struggling with a post, as far as I could tell. And even he got through it eventually. It's probably just bad timing.

If people were struggling to come up with something and they didn't mention it in the OOC thread where we could workshop it. Or they didn't PM me for suggestions or to talk through it... Well, that's kind of on them. lol. Ori talked his stuff out with me over Discord.
        Last edited by Cid; May 31st, 2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

The backstory part wouldn't have been too hard for me. Right now i'm trying to figure out how I can win this fight without it looking like BS

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I don't think it was all that ambitious, honestly. The big problem was that everyone got busy and we all had to keep putting it off. Ori was the only one that actually seemed to be struggling with a post, as far as I could tell. And even he got through it eventually. It's probably just bad timing.

If people were struggling to come up with something and they didn't mention it in the OOC thread where we could workshop it. Or they didn't PM me for suggestions or to talk through it... Well, that's kind of on them. lol. Ori talked his stuff out with me over Discord.
            I definitely got tripped up, personally. But that's because I'm a perfectionist for bigger stuff I guess.

Last time I looked at my draft post I thought it was shit, but now that I read it back it's fine. I just need to care less, maybe

Comment

it may be the combination of both coming up with a backstory and a trial that can play off it. i def got busier, but i prolly could have spared a few minutes on weekends to put forth a non-tldr post.somethin like this, tho....its a backstory and basically a character arc as well. its not just a challenge to the characters, but to the members writing them as well. Not that Im against it, i liked workin on elf-girl and im gonna try doin something this weekend, but.....im also extremely autistic and have an affinity for recreational tasks that require some degree of obsessiveness lol

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
              I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                The backstory part wouldn't have been too hard for me. Right now i'm trying to figure out how I can win this fight without it looking like BS
                What are you fighting? I remember reading something about it, but nothing's in the actual RP except that it's "your inner demons".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

What are you fighting? I remember reading something about it, but nothing's in the actual RP except that it's "your inner demons".
                  It's basically supposed to be a mirror image of myself that gets more powerful the more evil deeds he committed in the past. Being a professional hitman, this opponent for Luciano specifically is gonna be a straight up monster to deal with. Gonna have alot of fun writing this

Comment

You guys do need to keep something in mind, though.

I did just start a new job and now I work M-F from 7am to 5pm. (with a 40 minute commute, one-way) If you get Ultionem started again, it would be on Tyler to help keep the story moving through the week, since he still works weekends... And Tyler has never been very active. lol. So it would be a very slow moving RP, with plot progressions happening on weekends when I'm off and have the time to spend a couple hours on a post. (Yes, the plot progressions usually take me a while to do since I'm also trying to make sure I don't conflict with any other posts or the future of the RP.)

Comment

You guys do need to keep something in mind, though.

I did just start a new job and now I work M-F from 7am to 5pm. (with a 40 minute commute, one-way) If you get Ultionem started again, it would be on Tyler to help keep the story moving through the week, since he still works weekends... And Tyler has never been very active. lol. So it would be a very slow moving RP, with plot progressions happening on weekends when I'm off and have the time to spend a couple hours on a post. (Yes, the plot progressions usually take me a while to do since I'm also trying to make sure I don't conflict with any other posts or the future of the RP.)
                      Honestly, I wasn't really expecting to restart it fully (I l know people's schedules are in the way, particularly for you, Phob, and Shob), but I will at least do my own post

Comment

Anyone still interested in that Jojo rp?

Comment

Hello?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post
                            Hello?
                            Hoi

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

Hoi
                              Hello. How long has it been since I was here?

Comment

Hello. How long has it been since I was here?
                                Going off your last post on this thread 2 months lol wanna rp?

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

Going off your last post on this thread 2 months lol wanna rp?
                                  What if I said I do, but I play as a female demon?

Comment

Originally posted by Illiyasviel Von Einzbern, post: 9702003, member: 64923
                                    Name: Melia Triumvirate

Race: Succubus (Demon)

Height: 5'5 ft.

Weight: 95 lbs

Bust Size: DD

Guild: Blue Pegasus

Guild Mark Location: Between breasts.

Appearance:

Class: A

Magic: Possessing the ability to make herself look however she wants but remain the same height and weight is her inherited ability as a Succubus. Her true magic comes from the ability to transform into two separate forms of herself, each with her own abilities, or Summon a giant version of herself, that is a unification of the two which she rides on the back of like a battle Mecha. She controls the giant from this spot or else it can't make an action without it's master. In her normal form, she uses a wand to project heart shaped blasts of energy that give her opponents heart attacks, unless they don't have a heart, or are not able to feel pain.

Terra

Alternative form 1, Melia gains two large claw weapons, and her outfit changes, with her bust size becoming DD+. She is somewhat less Mobile in terms of travel speed, but in combat her melee strikes are swift and deadly. She can also shoot her claws out like rockets if needed, which retract magically afterwards.

Kaze

Alternative form 2, Melia's bust size shrinks to C, and has hardly any lower clothing. Instead, she wears steel panties, actually made of steel, and weaponized steel leg guards and sabatons. The sabatons have blades protruding from the bottom that can cut through a wooden tree with a single Slash. In this form, her speed significantly increases, but she loses durability, easily getting kicked off balance or knocked out just by a normal wooden club.

Terrakaze

The Giant Melia uses whenever the situation calls for it. It takes the best of both Terra form and Kaze form, making a artificial version of Melia that has no weaknesses of the previous two, except for that she needs to be able to hear Melia to be able to do combat or services.

Personality: Melia is how you would consider an mentally unstable girl. She may appear Happy, and in dire need of a mate or few, but if you tick her off, you will be sorry. Otherwise, she is very concerned about the people she cares about, and will try and keep them from getting themselves hurt or injured.

Bio: Daughter of a powerful demon Warlord, but not interested in studying for world conquest, she used a magic circle to appear in Fiore, to find herself a job other than her father's line of work. She eventually found employment at Blue Pegasus due to being just as attractive as Viera Xel, The Guildmaster who hired her for her beauty. She finds competition with the other girls however, as well as attraction, but it is really dependant on if they are potential love rivals or not.

Likes: Boys, Girls, pretty things, Hot springs, people who blush at her appearance, stealing first kisses.

Dislikes: Ugly things, her father's line of work, rapists.

Skills: She likes cooking and setting up baths for her guildmates, sometimes tricking them into giving her a kiss. She also is good at using her sex appeal to get people to give her what she wants.

Other:
                                    The images for these characters are from Type-Moon.

Her last name Triumvirate, is taken from the term of a ruling council of three in ancient Greece. It also is a reference to her three alternative forms. Terra being the best in close combat, Kaze being the best at rushing attacks, and Terrakaze being the best of both of them.
                                    This is her .

Comment

What if I said I do, but I play as a female demon?
                                      That's cool lol play whoever you want

Comment

Boy, Goji, your avis (never) don't disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                                        X