This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blah View Post
    Chara Imma bout to dominate you if you don't post soon.
    So for once we’re not waiting on me.

nice.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
      Chara Imma bout to dominate you if you don't post soon.
      I'll make a post after dinner my boy

Comment

Actually I probably have time while waiting for my friend to get to the restaurant

Comment

Okay, new RP idea.

What about an OC super hero Rp?
          Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
          And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Keep in mind, Zeus did transform himself into a small animal to rape his sister and guilt her into marrying him. Really upstanding dude

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
              Keep in mind, Zeus did transform himself into a small animal to rape his sister and guilt her into marrying him. Really upstanding dude
              There's so much shit like that in Greek mythology, it could fill a whole all-access thread to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

There's so much shit like that in Greek mythology, it could fill a whole all-access thread to talk about.
                True
                And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

so, is the official word that the FF rp is on hold? cuz im fine with that, id cast my vote to put it on hold as well. just dont skip ahead pls lol or at least gimme a heads up so i can post all 25 pages of this autism ive been working on

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post
                    Okay, new RP idea.

Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

how about an anti-hero RP

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                      Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        so, is the official word that the FF rp is on hold? cuz im fine with that, id cast my vote to put it on hold as well. just dont skip ahead pls lol or at least gimme a heads up so i can post all 25 pages of this autism ive been working on
                        I mean... No, not officially on hold. But that seems to be the general consensus from everyone else. I would have rather had it moving, however slowly, over having it stop entirely. With it completely down the chances of it starting back up in any meaningful way decreases dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

With it completely down the chances of it starting back up in any meaningful way decreases dramatically.
                          where's the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

where's the problem
                            I just replied to it.

Comment

I gotta finish my post ok gosh >_< I'm having a stressful last month in the navy

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I mean... No, not officially on hold. But that seems to be the general consensus from everyone else. I would have rather had it moving, however slowly, over having it stop entirely. With it completely down the chances of it starting back up in any meaningful way decreases dramatically.
                                i guess i could bump it periodically if yall dont mind back-to-back novels about the same character, lul...it will be once every 2 or 3 weeks tho. havent had the chance to even sit and use the computer since my last music thread :<

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

i guess i could bump it periodically if yall dont mind back-to-back novels about the same character, lul...it will be once every 2 or 3 weeks tho. havent had the chance to even sit and use the computer since my last music thread :<
                                  It's all whatever, really. If you want to make a post in there, feel free to do so. Might encourage someone else to make a post. Plus I still had one or two posts to make for Alistair as well. Things can be done.

Comment

Cirrus's post is defeating me mentally. I know what I wanna do, it's just coming out as boring dreck OR it just gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                      Cirrus's post is defeating me mentally. I know what I wanna do, it's just coming out as boring dreck OR it just gets deleted.
                                      Make more than one post, man. That was the idea, nobody was supposed to do it all on one go. Lol.

That's what I was saying in the Discord. Put out the beginning and maybe it'll help get the rest of it started. I wing 90% of the RP that way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post

how about an anti-hero RP
                                        Like Deadpool?

That's a good idea.

Comment

*Eating Pocky.*

What's up?

Comment

Working...
                                          X