• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunken Fist Orgy solos the RP section

Comment

Originally posted by Kanzentai View Post
      why's that? Did I do something cool or is it because my phone keeps calling Goji "Going"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanzentai View Post
        Umm drunken first Ori you mean

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

why's that? Did I do something cool or is it because my phone keeps calling Goji "Going"?
          Drunken Fist(ing) Orgy.

Comment

Here's an Rp idea.

Power Rangers.

Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
            And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post
              Here's an Rp idea.

Power Rangers.

How about a new concept

Comment

Here's an Rp idea.

Power Rangers.

You always find new ways to disappoint me.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post

At least he's consistent

Comment

Here's an Rp idea.

Power Rangers.

That's not an RP idea. That's an established franchise.

Comment

Hey! Power Rangers is an okay series!

And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Hey! Power Rangers is an okay series!
                        DinoThunder is the best.

But that’s not my issue. My issue is that you once again completely failed to think up of anything original, and didn’t even try to make a plot.

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

DinoThunder is the best.

But that’s not my issue. My issue is that you once again completely failed to think up of anything original, and didn’t even try to make a plot.
                          Was going to make a plot if others wanted to join.

Also, did you know DinoThunder is one of my favorite series too?

Comment

Also, did you know DinoThunder is one of my favorite series too?
                            DinoThunder is everybody's favorite series. I mean, come on.

Comment

No. You present an already completed plot to get people interested.

All you did was “let’s literally do power rangers lol”

Comment

Here's an Rp idea.

Power Rangers.
                                this is a good plan. We should be able to make up colors/powers or combine colors though

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                                Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

DinoThunder is everybody's favorite series. I mean, come on.
                                  But the GOAT Ranger is Tommy Oliver.

Comment

So....... Anyone have an idea for an Rp currently?

Comment

So....... Anyone have an idea for an Rp currently?
                                      blah and Cid have some cool ideas. You need to post in at least one of the rn, too

Comment

blah and Cid have some cool ideas. You need to post in at least one of the rn, too
                                        I was actually asking you, Gawayn, and Max though.

Main reason?

Crossover Rp Idea using Original main characters.

Comment

I was actually asking you, Gawayn, and Max though.

Main reason?

Crossover Rp Idea using Original main characters.
                                          Implying you can do anything original. And even then it’ll just die again.

Comment

Working...
                                          X