This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I don't like Fate in general. Just letting you know that it's an auto-no from me.
    What are you talking about? Oh, you mean about joining an Rp. But I wasn't even making one any time soon. I was just making one for future use.

Comment

...hm.

Actually decently well researched. Maybe you’re finally growing into your own. I got a bad feeling as to why they’re a trap, but I can overlook that.

Parameters are kinda BS for a Caster though lmao

Class container can and do affect stats. And generally, Presence Concealment is an Assassin-specific skill, with Passionlip being one of the few exceptions. No doubt one of her components was an Assassin though.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post
        ...hm.

Actually decently well researched. Maybe you’re finally growing into your own. I got a bad feeling as to why they’re a trap, but I can overlook that.
        The reason he's a trap is due to one legend, where he assassinated a group of leaders by dressing up as a female Maid. It would be certainly possible for him to be confused as a girl, since he did make a convincing female.

Parameters are kinda BS for a Caster though lmao
        It works in my eyes however. Being skilled in the sword certainly grants great strength. I believe his Godly blessings would contribute to his Endurance as well.

Class container can and do affect stats. And generally, Presence Concealment is an Assassin-specific skill, with Passionlip being one of the few exceptions. No doubt one of her components was an Assassin though.
        Disguise can be used as part of presence concealment however, correct?

I do appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post
          The reason he's a trap is due to one legend, where he assassinated a group of leaders by dressing up as a female Maid. It would be certainly possible for him to be confused as a girl, since he did make a convincing female.

It works in my eyes however. Being skilled in the sword certainly grants great strength. I believe his Godly blessings would contribute to his Endurance as well.

Disguise can be used as part of presence concealment however, correct?

I do appreciate the feedback.
          Hmhm. Interesting. So being a trap and feminine is justified. Curious. And yes, I believe Merlin has B rank strength too...

And that’s true. And you lowered his other stats to make it fair.

However, that’s not the case. Presence Concealment isn’t just “sneaking”. It’s more as it sounds, to conceal oneself from view. Like how the Hassans can vanish and reappear at random. Assassins are basically forced to have it, even if it’s at E because of the nature of their class. But as a Caster, it wouldn’t be there.

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Hmhm. Interesting. So being a trap and feminine is justified. Curious. And yes, I believe Merlin has B rank strength too...

And that’s true. And you lowered his other stats to make it fair.
            Sounds like I'm doing good.

However, that’s not the case. Presence Concealment isn’t just “sneaking”. It’s more as it sounds, to conceal oneself from view. Like how the Hassans can vanish and reappear at random. Assassins are basically forced to have it, even if it’s at E because of the nature of their class. But as a Caster, it wouldn’t be there.
            So I should take the presence concealment off. Alright.

Comment

Sounds like I'm doing good.

So I should take the presence concealment off. Alright.
              I have to admit, you actually did pretty solid with this. And it’s an actual figure of myth rather than an anime girl.

Is...is little Goji finally growing up?!

Comment

I have to admit, you actually did pretty solid with this. And it’s an actual figure of myth rather than an anime girl.

Is...is little Goji finally growing up?!
                I may have done so.

Comment

I may have done so.

Excellent. Expect a Servant of my own then. I’ll entertain this idea of yours. If your Servant is on the authority of even gods...then I will rebel as the man who was elevated to the status of one!

Comment

Excellent. Expect a Servant of my own then. I’ll entertain this idea of yours. If your Servant is on the authority of even gods...then I will rebel as the man who was elevated to the status of one!
                    Sounds like a war is brewing.*smirk*

Comment

Sounds like a war is brewing.*smirk*
                      More likely a fight. Even if you’ve changed, I don’t expect you to be attentive enough for a plot.

Comment

More likely a fight. Even if you’ve changed, I don’t expect you to be attentive enough for a plot.
                        I'm capable of paying attention. It's something I've been working at alot. Unless you mean attendance. Although I have been on alot .

Still, a fight is better than nothing.

Comment

I'm capable of paying attention. It's something I've been working at alot. Unless you mean attendance. Although I have been on alot .

Still, a fight is better than nothing.
                          A plot it is. Do not expect a full war. We can timeskip to both of us being the last Masters.

Where will we be based? Both our Servants are Japanese so it doesn’t matter too much, except we’d both get Fame boosts, so extra NPs and stuff like that. To give an example, Cú apparently has a fortress NP if he’s summoned in Ireland.

so maybe not Japan?

Comment

A plot it is. Do not expect a full war. We can timeskip to both of us being the last Masters.

Where will we be based? Both our Servants are Japanese so it doesn’t matter too much, except we’d both get Fame boosts, so extra NPs and stuff like that. To give an example, Cú apparently has a fortress NP if he’s summoned in Ireland.

so maybe not Japan?
                            I can think of a couple of places to do the battle at.

Option 1: Wiltshire, England.
                            A country where the Stonehenge is located, and has some legends of Arthurian origin speak of it.

The battle Location: A Castle Ruins recently discovered by archaeologists that has strange markings amongst its walls and stone structures.

Option 2: Giza Necropolis, Egypt.
                            Home to the great pyramids, the current war for the Grail involves the masters and their servant to find the Holy Grail sealed inside the largest pyramid. It is full of dangerous man made traps, as well as Cobras and scorpions.

The Battle Location: The desert sands outside of the pyramids. Currently, a sand storm is in effect, dropping visibility by 50%, and the Grail is currently in spectral form unable to be touched.

What do you think?

Comment

Why is it that every time someone says "Hey, Going's making some progress into being a good rper" on this thread, you come in out of nowhere with some dumb shit nobody wants without mentioning it here?

For example, the cringy-ass thread you just made

Comment

Why is it that every time someone says "Hey, Going's making some progress into being a good rper" on this thread, you come in out of nowhere with some dumb shit nobody wants without mentioning it here?

For example, the cringy-ass thread you just made
                                It's just a time killer/Improv Rp. Improv is an type of acting that you do by playing off another person's action/line without script.

Plus, I wanted to be one for a while now, you know?

Comment

It's just a time killer/Improv Rp. Improv is an type of acting that you do by playing off another person's action/line without script.

Plus, I wanted to be one for a while now, you know?
                                  Yeah, I know what imprpv is. Why would I improv flirting with you in a maid outfit.

Comment

Yeah, I know what imprpv is. Why would I improv flirting with you in a maid outfit.
                                    You drunk dude? You made some spelling errors here and there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

You drunk dude? You made some spelling errors here and there lol
                                      On that post? No I didn't. I should've put a question mark, but otherwise that's what I was going for.

Comment

Actually, I wasn't aiming to be flirty. I was aiming to be cute in order to attract customers.

Comment

Actually, I wasn't aiming to be flirty. I was aiming to be cute in order to attract customers.
                                          *Sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                          X