This Looks About Right:

Comment

I'm sure there's a lot but I kept it simple

3characters.png

Comment

What everyone sees: Gendry
        What my friends see: Dr. Evil
        Me on the inside: Pvt. Pyle
        Last edited by Thar; May 24th, 2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

GAY

Oh, I should have read the opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
            GAY

Oh, I should have read the opening post.
            I mean, you're not wrong.

Comment

Screenshot_81.png

Comment

• Beholder
                Beholder commented
                Editing a comment
                so boring self centered and annoying?

so you're a horny jewish midget huh
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

fuck a template tbh

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                  fuck a template tbh

Literally who are any of these losers?

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Not Aizen

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

heh

well, kids, i didnt want to go into detail because i realise this thread is just a place for everyone to feel special likening themselves to their fav fictional characters who are all a thousand times cooler than them.

i however....am humble, and so i chose relatively human characters unlike these mainstream hyucks. i could have easily just posted vegito, thanos, and madara uchiha but im a very humble person

anyway you wanna know who they are, well....

1. seo yuzuki, or the archetypal embodiment of a person with a chaotic exterior which hides a serene elegant interior. she is also very frank with her words and is oblivious to irony.

2. soma yukihira, or the archetypal usurper who battles against improbable odds and places himself in totally new situations to challenge himself and take new territory. he is perhaps the quintessential aspect of that which is helly, but i placed him second as what most people are initially acquainted with is my shenanigans.

3. gaen izuko, or the archetypal agent of order. i place her last because...heh....she is the final layer of this enigmatic onion that is helly, but at the same time permeates throughout the rest of my being as what it represents is what enables me to live as such an exceptional specimen....... "i know everything", that is her phrase, and she always stays two steps ahead of the game.she is the manifestation not only of my hunger for knowledge and appreciation for any new avenue of useful information, but she can be seen as an avatar of destiny and predetermination because of her vast knowledge and the capacity to see everything at once. thus, she becomes the agent of order, and respects the natural order of everything and can even impose her will upon it. in her knowledge of predetermined algorithms, she becomes free of them herself and ascends above them....a god......
                      Last edited by Helly; May 25th, 2019, 12:26 AM.

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.

Comment

she is the final layer of this enigmatic onion that is helly,

Comment

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

1)

2)

3)

-OR-

Comment

60901200_10157337142828221_2393892183833837568_n.jpg

Comment

For me it's Shadow the Hedgehog - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

2. soma yukihira, or the archetypal usurper who battles against improbable odds and places himself in totally new situations to challenge himself and take new territory. he is perhaps the quintessential aspect of that which is helly, but i placed him second as what most people are initially acquainted with is my shenanigans.
                                  How did you not mention that he's also an amazing chef?

Is Helly the God not proud of his divine baking skills? smh

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

How did you not mention that he's also an amazing chef?

Is Helly the God not proud of his divine baking skills? smh
                                    eh

i mean

its my job, and its fun, but its not a passion tbh. Although, granted, err1 who has tried my stuff says its artisan or whatever, but Im skeptical all the same because who the hell is my competition down here lol. a bunch of casualfags and old people all stuck in their ways. im the best chef in a 10 mile radius only because there arent any worthy opponents in my area lol. I do wanna go head to head against someone with mad skillz eventually though

Comment

eh

i mean

its my job, and its fun, but its not a passion tbh. Although, granted, err1 who has tried my stuff says its artisan or whatever, but Im skeptical all the same because who the hell is my competition down here lol. a bunch of casualfags and old people all stuck in their ways. im the best chef in a 10 mile radius only because there arent any worthy opponents in my area lol. I do wanna go head to head against someone with mad skillz eventually though
                                      This doesn't sound like the Helly I know and love.

Comment

Working...
                                      X