Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art Contest #3 (Vote Here)

Rules:
    Any art style allowed (painting, sketching, digital drawing, etc.)
    Deadline: 8/18/2016
    No voting for yourself. Contestants can't vote either.
    Art theme: Cid
    Vote ends in 8/22/2016
    1st place will be awarded 500 T5 shop points+art will be displayed on the staff page.

Ink-Black Cherry Blossom

Groovy Wavy

Jay

OrganizationXV

Dan

Ink-Black Cherry Blossom
    9.09%
    Groovy Wavy
    63.64%
    Jay
    18.18%
    OrganizationXV
    9.09%
    Dan
    0%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Cid; August 18th, 2016, 04:24 PM. Reason: You said you wanted votes Public, right? They're public now.

Shit....I feel like I'm missing someone.

Did Notwenn submit his art?

Comment

these arent as big as they were on mvc :S maybe we shouldn't use automated polls so everyone becomes more inclined to leave comments

Originally posted by Jay View Post
      Shit....I feel like I'm missing someone.

Did Notwenn submit his art?
      nah he said he couldnt come up with anything

Comment

Uhhh....I should have explained it further.

None of the contestants can't vote for the poll either. Ink-Black Cherry Blossom, you can't vote for other members.
        This is my fault for not putting that in the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
          these arent as big as they were on mvc :S maybe we shouldn't use automated polls so everyone becomes more inclined to leave comments
          We can see who voted on the poll though. Wouldn't that kinda be the same as leaving comments?

Comment

Groovy Wavy's (extra) badass Cid = best Cid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post

We can see who voted on the poll though. Wouldn't that kinda be the same as leaving comments?
              not quite

with a poll, ppl can just click an option and leave without posting, and alot of them do just that, unfortunately. The thread looks kinda lonely as a result

Comment

not quite
                with a poll, ppl can just click an option and leave without posting, and alot of them do just that, unfortunately. The thread looks kinda lonely as a result
                Uhhh...well, I can't destroy the poll now.
                There's already 6 people who voted lol.

Comment

I can't not vote for Groovy.

That image is just... Epic. I'm in total awe of how good an artist the guy is. The detail and shadowing is phenomenal.

And the fact that he made me look like a total badass, even though I'm as fat as Jabba, doesn't hurt.

Groovy definitely earns this +1

(my runner up would be Orgy for the fun little Chocobo reference that I absolutely adore. Followed by Jay for fulling my dream of becoming a Snorlax)

Great job to everyone, though. (and lol @ Inky making me Galactus)

Comment

Good shading always wins me over, but I still have to factor in creativity too.

OrganizationXV What is the connection between your drawing and Cid? I think I missed the reference even though I somewhat recognize this
                    Last edited by Louay; August 18th, 2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                      Good shading always wins me over, but I still have to factor in creativity too.

OrganizationXV What is the connection between your drawing and Cid? I think I missed the reference even though I somewhat recognize this
                      http://www.t5forums.com/forum/media/...hocobo-doodles

This.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                        I can't not vote for Groovy.

That image is just... Epic. I'm in total awe of how good an artist the guy is. The detail and shadowing is phenomenal.

And the fact that he made me look like a total badass, even though I'm as fat as Jabba, doesn't hurt.

Groovy definitely earns this +1

(my runner up would be Orgy for the fun little Chocobo reference that I absolutely adore. Followed by Jay for fulling my dream of becoming a Snorlax)

Great job to everyone, though. (and lol @ Inky making me Galactus)
                        Same

Comment

+1 jay snorlax well played

Comment

Damn. Richard is killing me lol.

Although I shouldn't be all that surprised. His entry is very good.

Comment

not quite

I-I'm afraid I'm sometimes one of those people. When I post in a poll thread, I feel obligated to explain my choice in reasonable detail, and I have neither the knowledge nor the time to elucidate my decisions when it comes to art contests~

Sorry, fren.

~~~~~~~~~~

I will say that I voted for Groovy's submission, for I found it to the best overall.
                              Everyone did a nice job, though!

“We may not see our next step.
                              We may stumble, we may fall off the path. But we always move forward!
                              That is the power of man!”

Comment

Safe to say Groovy deserves the win for making Cid based on the character Cid and making him look great.
                                But I like Jay's idea more so I voted for him lol

Comment

Man, I didn't notice it 'till now but mine's really smudgy and stuff. Damn it.

Rich's is badass as always, he's still got the most skill. Jay's is the cutest, and I want a plushie of that Cidlax. Ink-Black's is pretty funny, I didn't even think to go in that direction (the spoon in the planet killed me).

Dan the Man showing off his love of burly dudes, I really like that design.
                                  Last edited by OrganizationXV; August 18th, 2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Alright so the poll is expired now and Groovy won.
                                    Congrats Groovy, now you can choose ur theme for the next contest.

Comment

Groovy wavy
                                      gotta quote him lol.

Comment

All right

The next theme is: Cowgirls
                                        Originally posted by Anime18
                                        Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                                        Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                                        So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X