Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

free Beholder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    free Beholder

    -reserved-

    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n536288
    Facts don't matter to you. Just the next roast and sig quote you can get. That's all you care about




    #2
    heil Hitler

    Comment


      #3
      But if cid does that, he's gonna kill us with his death lazor!

      Comment


        #4
        Only real way to ban him from T5 is if he admits that DBS is gets soloed by Base Naruto.

        Comment


          #5

          Comment


            #6
            beholders are assholes, they so much as look at you and you can't even expecto patronum

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Thar View Post
              beholders are assholes, they so much as look at you and you can't even expecto patronum
              I think you mean Magic Missile.

              Also, watch out for the giant death lazor it fires.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                I think you mean Magic Missile.

                Also, watch out for the giant death lazor it fires.
                I think you mean disintegrate

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                  I think you mean Magic Missile.

                  Also, watch out for the giant death lazor it fires.
                  Who magic missiles a beholder? Honestly

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                    Who magic missiles a beholder? Honestly
                    who magic missiles at all? lol

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                      Who magic missiles a beholder? Honestly
                      Those who aim to blind it to prevent it from firing its death lazor.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Thar View Post

                        who magic missiles at all? lol
                        generally, first level wizards and people looking to get past insanely high ACs.

                        Neither party will be bothering a beholder tbh.
                        Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                        Those who aim to blind it to prevent it from firing its death lazor.
                        ... Actually a good point, lol. As a DM, I wouldn't let you hit every eye, but that's a good strategy actually,

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                          ... Actually a good point, lol. As a DM, I wouldn't let you hit every eye, but that's a good strategy actually,
                          I had experience. I had been in several D&D games, and it isn't that hard to figure out a multi appendage monsters weakness.

                          Also, you impress me that you are a DM in D&D. If I could join a campaign of yours, I'd do it in a nanosecond.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                            I had experience. I had been in several D&D games, and it isn't that hard to figure out a multi appendage monsters weakness.

                            Also, you impress me that you are a DM in D&D. If I could join a campaign of yours, I'd do it in a nanosecond.
                            Everyone at my table is a DM, actually. Lol.

                            We tried to get a thing going on Discord between T5 members, but it kind of fizzled out. Partially because I still don't have a headset for it, partially because no one could find time together, and partially because the acting DM peaced out.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                              generally, first level wizards and people looking to get past insanely high ACs.
                              but why use magic missile when you can just use damage cantrips?

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Thar View Post

                                but why use magic missile when you can just use damage cantrips?
                                Higher damage from Magic Missile compared to cantrips, and you don't have to worry about missing or enemies making a saving throw.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                  Higher damage from Magic Missile compared to cantrips, and you don't have to worry about missing or enemies making a saving throw.
                                  fair enough

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Thar View Post

                                    but why use magic missile when you can just use damage cantrips?
                                    Because cantrips are thrown on the ground, and Beholders have the Levitation ability, giving them auto immunity. A magic missile is launched through the air, and beholders are not immune to projectiles, therefore the damage is done to the Beholder's face/eyes.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                                      Because cantrips are thrown on the ground, and Beholders have the Levitation ability, giving them auto immunity. A magic missile is launched through the air, and beholders are not immune to projectiles, therefore the damage is done to the Beholder's face/eyes.
                                      Cantrips are just free spells.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                        Cantrips are just free spells.
                                        I confused that with the pocket spikes item name. My bad.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X