X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free Doc

you blew it

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
    Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Who else am i gonna turn my head and cough for

Comment

that spic got banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
        that spic got banned?
        Can we even say the S word at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanzentai View Post

The pen is mightier than the s word

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

The pen is mightier than the s word
            Heh, nice one kid.

Comment

There's no justice
              Wipers - So Young

Comment

Originally posted by Kanzentai View Post

No, no you can't.

Beholder- Tone it down with the offensive language, if you will. The rules aren't there for just Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                  No, no you can't.

Beholder- Tone it down with the offensive language, if you will. The rules aren't there for just Doc.
                  Whats with this shit now?

has this site gotten public attraction and ''we'' are trying to be more polite now?

or is this just '' oh no, its so terrible to stay stuff like this, even tho we know nobody here is seriously saying it in racist way, besides few people perhaps'' ?

Comment

Whats with this malarkey now?

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                    Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

has this site gotten public attraction and ''we'' are trying to be more polite now?

or is this just '' oh no, its so terrible to stay stuff like this, even tho we know nobody here is seriously saying it in racist way, besides few people perhaps'' ?
                      It's mostly erasing the middle ground where actual racists can pretend like they're joking.

For a little more context, read this thread's OP.
                      https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...ic-and-symbols

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        It's mostly erasing the middle ground where actual racists can pretend like they're joking.

For a little more context, read this thread's OP.
                        https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...ic-and-symbols
                        well, when it comes to internet and ''friends'' I consider that spic a takefiveforums friend of mine(sigh), so I guess you can figure out if I mean it in a racist way or not.

Don really matter if I am or am not a racist, in this context.

Comment

It came to my attention that certain individuals in this community are creating a fairly toxic atmosphere that is driving away potential new members. That's a big part of things. T5 is becoming less active and has been for a year now. If we have any hope of growing the community and not letting it simply die, we've got to make the place more appealing to a broader audience for when I begin advertising the forum and growing the site in the coming year.

I don't plan a harsh crackdown on the rules. But I do have to ensure that certain types of speech are publicly unwelcomed here, because I do not want the new members we'll be drawing in the coming year to be a bunch neo-nazis.

Comment

• Beholder
                            Beholder commented
                            Editing a comment
                            k.

• Cid
                            Cid commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Beholder and for the record, Doc wasn't even banned for what he said. He was banned because he said it with the intent to be disruptive and push against the rules because, for some reason, he felt that not being able to toss around racial slurs was a bad thing. Had he been mature instead of acting like a brat and simply voiced his opinion through the appropriate channels, he wouldn't have been banned and his opinion would have been taken under consideration.

I don't plan to make a habit of changing my rules or changing my mind on these types of decisions when members decide to break the rules in protest instead of just talking it out the proper way.

In short, I won't negotiate with terrorists.

really thought doc mentally aged past 10, guess not tbh

Comment

I'm going to be the last one standing. Mark my fucking words.

Comment

Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
                              really thought doc mentally aged past 10, guess not tbh
                              > turning on his sugar daddy, now that he isn't here to spank him

heh
                              Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n457918

That 1/3 is more than ~5% you idiot, but less than 2/3. That makes it most of the population but less than the greatest amount.

Comment

See You Space Autist

Comment

Originally posted by DurdenH View Post

> turning on his sugar daddy, now that he isn't here to spank him

heh
                                  I'm not mad just disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
                                    really thought doc mentally aged past 10
                                    Why?

Comment

well, when it comes to internet and ''friends'' I consider that spic a takefiveforums friend of mine(sigh), so I guess you can figure out if I mean it in a racist way or not.

Don really matter if I am or am not a racist, in this context.
                                      People are getting offended over that word being said at all, not the context in which it was said. This is how sensitive we've become.
                                      Why do you think slurs are referred to by their first letter, even when it's not directed at anyone? They are afraid of the word itself not the meaning behind it.

RACISTS RISE UP
                                      Last edited by Louay; December 30th, 2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X