• Show
Clear All

free Wade

I have more questions about magic the gathering cards

https://mobile.twitter.com/WadeDanielSmith/with_replies

Comment

What kind of name for a place is Ponchatoula? lmao

And holy shit those post dates.
    Last edited by Pocket Rocket; November 15th, 2018, 07:54 PM.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

He must be chattin' up Li

Comment

i hope he ends up with selena gomez

Comment

how did you even find his twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post

He's posted his full name here a few times, you google it and you can find his twitter and his youtube pretty easily. Though for the record, I don't condone posting his personal pages without his permission. I know he's an oddball, but he deserves his privacy just as much as anyone else. But since he himself made his name public and it's easily searchable, I'm not going to remove it unless he explicitly asks when he returns tomorrow.

Comment

• OrganizationXV
              OrganizationXV commented
              Editing a comment
              Wade I'm just tagging you so you see this specific post.

Originally posted by Saffron View Post

I didn't find it. Someone else did and posted a link to it in the Discord.

Comment

Louisiana.

Once again--making Alabama look good by comparison.

Comment

Twitter is awesome. They don't censor their users!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
                  I have more questions about magic the gathering cards
                  I actually don't play the real game any more, but I'm really good with the mechanics of the game. I placed in state championships one time, and I've beaten top 100 world ranked players before.

One reason I quit is there is too much blasphemous content, such as false gods and demons.

Another reason is the rules changes favor randomness. The 6th edition rules were the best time period for thinking players, and removal of mana burn seriously hurts Icy Manipulator and so many other tap cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

I actually don't play the real game any more, but I'm really good with the mechanics of the game. I placed in state championships one time, and I've beaten top 100 world ranked players before.

One reason I quit is there is too much blasphemous content, such as false gods and demons.

Another reason is the rules changes favor randomness. The 6th edition rules were the best time period for thinking players, and removal of mana burn seriously hurts Icy Manipulator and so many other tap cards.
                    How do you feel about the Final Fantasy series often having anti-religious themes?

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post

How do you feel about the Final Fantasy series often having anti-religious themes?
                      Or the idea that fictional characters aren't blasphemous, because they aren't real?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Or the idea that fictional characters aren't blasphemous, because they aren't real?
                        This is Wade come on now xD

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post

Technically Judaism and Christianity are anti-religion, and deism is anti-religious.

The problem is how you define religion. In the Bible, in the New Testament anyway, Religion is not a good thing in most contexts. Religion is trying to please God through ritual. Relationship is knowing God through intellectual discourse.

All false Gods are fictional, so blasphemy is inherently worshiping a fictional God, in at least this instance.

I have always been bothered by the fact the Warring Triad in Final Fantasy 6 is called "Gods and Goddesses". This is not the case in the previous Final Fantasy games. Similarly, I've always been bothered by the Three Golden Goddesses in Ocarina of Time.

Comment

Technically Judaism and Christianity are anti-religion, and deism is anti-religious.

The problem is how you define religion. In the Bible, in the New Testament anyway, Religion is not a good thing in most contexts. Religion is trying to please God through ritual. Relationship is knowing God through intellectual discourse.

All false Gods are fictional, so blasphemy is inherently worshiping a fictional God, in at least this instance.

I have always been bothered by the fact the Warring Triad in Final Fantasy 6 is called "Gods and Goddesses". This is not the case in the previous Final Fantasy games. Similarly, I've always been bothered by the Three Golden Goddesses in Ocarina of Time.
                            Quit "thumping" Bibles, you abnormality.

Comment

Congrats on your thread doing it's job Teal.
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Twitter is awesome. They don't censor their users!
                                What’s with you and Selena Gomez?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Quit "thumping" Bibles, you abnormality.
                                  He sits there, and he thumps his Bible, and he says his prayers, and it didn't get him anywhere. Talkin' about his Psalms, talkin' about John 3:16 - ONEIROS 3:16 SAYS YOU JUST WHIPPED HIS ASS!

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

He sits there, and he thumps his Bible, and he says his prayers, and it didn't get him anywhere. Talkin' about his Psalms, talkin' about John 3:16 - ONEIROS 3:16 SAYS YOU JUST WHIPPED HIS ASS!
                                    Why was this thread broken earlier

Anyways, I knew Cena rapped, but so did Stone Cold? That's fucking hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                    X