X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mithra's Dreadnought - OFFICIAL RELEASE + FREE DL LINK

;]

link in the desc

Chara Cid Thar OrganizationXV RussianCoffeeAddict Max and since this is a full HD audio release TechTastic

brb gonna post this to reddit as well

I’ll have to listen at some point but I’m about to watch a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
      I’ll have to listen at some point but I’m about to watch a movie.
      make sure to smash that subscribe button btw that goes for err1

"Metal Medley" will be my channel dedicated to...well, metal. Possibly prog rock as well idk yet but its likely since i dont spend too much time in the realm of rock itself

Comment

Pretty good.

Not sure exactly what to make of it, but it was nice.

Comment

Finally got a chance to listen to it on PC, with real speakers.

I'm not a huge fan of the, uh... what do you call it? Not the backdrop, but like... I dunno. The heavier, grindier sounds weren't super to my liking, but once that took a back seat to the other instrumentals I was super in.
          Originally posted by Wade
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

prog rock
            I may talk more about this after I'm finally able to change my username, but what time signatures did you even use in the last one?
            Last edited by TechTastic; March 27th, 2020, 04:49 AM. Reason: Originally wrote "your username", I meant "my username".

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
              Pretty good.

Not sure exactly what to make of it, but it was nice.
              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
              Finally got a chance to listen to it on PC, with real speakers.

I'm not a huge fan of the, uh... what do you call it? Not the backdrop, but like... I dunno. The heavier, grindier sounds weren't super to my liking, but once that took a back seat to the other instrumentals I was super in.
              wait i thought yall were familiar with this one already lol, it is the final idea i posted for the most recent Hellymas. but ye it is pretty experimental, might take a few listens to really get a handle on everything thats going on.

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

I may talk more about this after I'm finally able to change your username, but what time signatures did you even use in the last one?
              wait, my username? :c

I honestly have no idea tbh lol I'd have to go back and give it another listen. FL Studio doesnt really require that type of information to allow me to put things together, it's pretty freeform and open so you can do pretty much anything on it. Space Cowgirl def had some polyrythms tho, i distinctly recall from the intro what was I think a 5 against 4 that gradually transitions into a 6 against 4.

Comment

• TechTastic
                TechTastic commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, I meant "mine".

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

I may talk more about this after I'm finally able to change my username, but what time signatures did you even use in the last one?
              You just have 21 posts to go. @ me on post 500 and I can change it for ya.
              Originally posted by Helly View Post
              wait i thought yall were familiar with this one already lol, it is the final idea i posted for the most recent Hellymas. but ye it is pretty experimental, might take a few listens to really get a handle on everything thats going on.
              ...Wow, yeah, I completely missed that. Sometimes me have smooth brain lol.
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Working...
              X