Shameless self advertisement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless self advertisement

So over the years I've been dabbling in a few music projects, and this is a band I've most recently been part of.

We're called Giddy Hoo, and we're a 'Classic Rock' band. we've got 2 songs out and I'm gonna force you to watch em now. I play the bass in the band, and unfortunately I joined the band the year after they released this official music video so you wont get to see me make a fool out of myself just yet.

The first one's called 'Why should I scare" and It's semi popular in our scene.

And the 2nd is called 'Mt. Rock' and it's our first demo before we release our First album coming next year. (fingers crossed)

Thank you.

Damn. The first song is ok, but that second one is fire bro.

Found your facebook page and liked it. Let me know when your album drops and I'm all over it.

Comment

The second song is really good, haven't listened to the first. Great job keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        Damn. The first song is ok, but that second one is fire bro.

Found your facebook page and liked it. Let me know when your album drops and I'm all over it.
        Oh thanks man. yeah that song was the first song ever written by our front man when he was 17. we've come a long way, and there's plenty more to come. Also really appreciate the fb share.

@ct - Thanks man :)

Comment

Originally posted by Domino Man View Post
          Oh thanks man. yeah that song was the first song ever written by our front man when he was 17. we've come a long way, and there's plenty more to come. Also really appreciate the fb share.
          No problem, mate. It's good stuff. I hope to see more from you guys soon.

Comment

subbed to the channel

gl, brosephs, rootin for ye

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
              subbed to the channel

gl, brosephs, rootin for ye
              Ayy, thanks mate :)

Comment

Working...
              X