No announcement yet.

The Hip-Hop and Rap Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets be real here Gunna not doing a freestyle is better than him actually doing one

Comment

I must have listened to Saba's "Care For Me" album like 20 times now, it's crazy when a whole album just sticks with you.

Comment

Saw freddie Gibbs live at a festival here in Portugal, shit was incredible, the dude killed it

Comment

Gave YBN Cordae album a shot.... shits fire. Wasn't expecting much but dude gave me Cole vibes and that track with Anderson Paak was hard as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
            Gave YBN Cordae album a shot.... shits fire. Wasn't expecting much but dude gave me Cole vibes and that track with Anderson Paak was hard as hell.
            Cordage is dope as hell. Out the ones in his age group he has been putting out the most fire. I fuck with his music heavy now

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
              Cordage is dope as hell. Out the ones in his age group he has been putting out the most fire. I fuck with his music heavy now
              Between Cordae, JID and Saba it seems like I am finding a lot of good artist these last couple years. People can say what they want about the current state of hip hop but if you look there are some young dudes who can spit and make hits on the come up.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Between Cordae, JID and Saba it seems like I am finding a lot of good artist these last couple years. People can say what they want about the current state of hip hop but if you look there are some young dudes who can spit and make hits on the come up.
                Yeah it’s just that the landscape is not for the lazy. The newer niggas like them are usually recommended by someone and you have to feel up to checking them out. Vs the Kendrick, Cole and Drake class which made waves everywhere. Either they just now getting momentum or they more low key. I say low key even though they have sizable following.

Comment

I've been playing the new JPEGMAFIA album nonstop

Comment

Been listening to Earthgang recently. Pretty fire tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X