Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is real hip hop

Comment

Somebody warn the west... Bandana is out, it's finally out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post
        Somebody warn the west... Bandana is out, it's finally out!!
        Definitely lived up to the hype. Giannis = jam of the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

Definitely lived up to the hype. Giannis = jam of the summer.
          I'm more of a Practice kind of guy but man ALL of the features were fantastic, Freddie really went with quality instead of quantity here

Comment

B A R S
            A
            R
            S

(Manually skip to 10:32 since the embedding is all scuffed)
            Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; July 2nd, 2019, 04:58 AM.

Comment

free a$ap rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                free a$ap rocky
                “So every time something happens because I’m black I gotta stand up? What the fuck am I, Al Sharpton now? I’m A$AP Rocky. I did not sign up to be no political activist. I wanna talk about my motherfuckin’ lean, my best friend dying, the girls that come in and out of my life, the jiggy fashion that I wear, my new inspirations in drugs! I don’t wanna talk about no Ferguson and shit because I don’t live over there! I live in fucking Soho and Beverly Hills. I can’t relate. I’m in the studio; I’m in the fashion studios; I’m in these bitches’ drawers. I’m not doing anything outside of that. That’s my life.” - A$ap Rocky

Naw I can't relate.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

“So every time something happens because I’m black I gotta stand up? What the fuck am I, Al Sharpton now? I’m A$AP Rocky. I did not sign up to be no political activist. I wanna talk about my motherfuckin’ lean, my best friend dying, the girls that come in and out of my life, the jiggy fashion that I wear, my new inspirations in drugs! I don’t wanna talk about no Ferguson and shit because I don’t live over there! I live in fucking Soho and Beverly Hills. I can’t relate. I’m in the studio; I’m in the fashion studios; I’m in these bitches’ drawers. I’m not doing anything outside of that. That’s my life.” - A$ap Rocky

Naw I can't relate.
                  Was stating facts.

Comment

Naw I can't relate.
                    I mean he rich and don’t care unless it happened to him. I have more respect he said it then be these fake protesters that feel this way but out here pretending and whining about dumbshit. That being said he sitting his ass in foreign prison getting all types of I told you so thrown at him.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

I mean he rich and don’t care unless it happened to him. I have more respect he said it then be these fake protesters that feel this way but out here pretending and whining about dumbshit. That being said he sitting his ass in foreign prison getting all types of I told you so thrown at him.
                      Which is perfectly fine but I don't want to hear no free "A$AP" don't hit me with no petitions (multiple niggas have told me to sign that shit) and don't tell me how "inhumane" he is being treated. I don't have time for people who don't have time for people, fight that shit in silence.

Comment

Which is perfectly fine but I don't want to hear no free "A$AP" don't hit me with no petitions (multiple niggas have told me to sign that shit) and don't tell me how "inhumane" he is being treated. I don't have time for people who don't have time for people, fight that shit in silence.
                        Oh yeah I don’t give a fuck about that nigga since 1 train lol. Probably one of the top 5 best modern posse cuts

Comment

Oh yeah I don’t give a fuck about that nigga since 1 train lol. Probably one of the top 5 best modern posse cuts
                          Now that is an interesting discussion, Looking for Trouble is up there. Cole verse is nasty as hell and Big Sean got his shit off.

Comment

Pinata is definitely worth mentioning in that discussion, Meechy's voice alone is great, seriously that dude has the best voice in hip hop

Comment

EnemyOfDaStateStarlight Extinction
                              Dont forget about TDE they have the most cohesive posse cuts of the modern era. If not ever.

Comment

EnemyOfDaStateStarlight Extinction
                                Dont forget about TDE they have the most cohesive posse cuts of the modern era. If not ever.

That is one of the joints that makes me so salty that we will never get that Black Hippy album, also i'm not sure if Clear Soul Forces counts since they are a group but "Get no better" was fire

plus you have to put the "Touch It remix" up there just on star power.

Comment

That is one of the joints that makes me so salty that we will never get that Black Hippy album, also i'm not sure if Clear Soul Forces counts since they are a group but "Get no better" was fire

plus you have to put the "Touch It remix" up there just on star power.
                                  Track was dope as fuck. Going to check more of their music.

But you bring up a good point. How we don’t have a tde album. Them niggas are the dopest group to never drop an album. They already pretty much do TDE tours. Hip Hop lost out on that one right there with that Kendrick/Cole album

Comment

Track was dope as fuck. Going to check more of their music.

But you bring up a good point. How we don’t have a tde album. Them niggas are the dopest group to never drop an album. They already pretty much do TDE tours. Hip Hop lost out on that one right there with that Kendrick/Cole album
                                    The recently dropped a new album definitely worth checking out. You know how shit goes these days, everyone makes their money off touring and they all have a busy touring schedule so none of them niggas are ever in the same place long enough to work together. Makes me miss the days of mixtape Weezy when a nigga would be in his house record a verse he just wrote using shitty equipment and them niggas would have a 20 track mixtape with 10 features every 3 months.

Comment

The recently dropped a new album definitely worth checking out. You know how shit goes these days, everyone makes their money off touring and they all have a busy touring schedule so none of them niggas are ever in the same place long enough to work together. Makes me miss the days of mixtape Weezy when a nigga would be in his house record a verse he just wrote using shitty equipment and them niggas would have a 20 track mixtape with 10 features every 3 months.
                                      I will when I get a chance always searching for new music. Especially to dissect an album and take it beat tracks.

Yeah they would have to stop a lot of deals and money they have going associated with their tours. They focused on their own shit individually and might pop up on each others track. More so Kendrick in the rest because he is a hot feature they get probably for a discount if not free. Which like I said is a shame because TDE as a whole would probably be a dope ass hip hop group that will never be seen outsiders of tracks here and there.

Comment

I will when I get a chance always searching for new music. Especially to dissect an album and take it beat tracks.

Yeah they would have to stop a lot of deals and money they have going associated with their tours. They focused on their own shit individually and might pop up on each others track. More so Kendrick in the rest because he is a hot feature they get probably for a discount if not free. Which like I said is a shame because TDE as a whole would probably be a dope ass hip hop group that will never be seen outsiders of tracks here and there.
                                        I just realized Cole put out Revenge of the Dreamers 3......kinda hard for me to continue justifying TDE not doing collabs considering Dreamville finds a way.

Comment

• EnemyOfDaState
                                          EnemyOfDaState commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          That opening track "Under the Sun" had me head nodding like a maniac, that is how you start a project.

• Max
                                          Max commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          yeah the Kendrick feature surprised me

• EnemyOfDaState
                                          EnemyOfDaState commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I didn't realize it was him until I looked up the credits for the track, I would have expected him to have been listed in the features for his contribution.

I just realized Cole put out Revenge of the Dreamers 3......kinda hard for me to continue justifying TDE not doing collabs considering Dreamville finds a way.
                                        I was going to say that. Especially considering how close TDE was at one don’t know now though. I haven’t finished revenge of the dreamers all the way through yet.

Also Krit dropped tonight. He got some heat on there.

Comment

Working...
                                        X